posted
Null

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dwd1985,

Posts: 4454 | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
That sounds as clear as mud...

Actually my stroke sounded clearer than that....

Get thee to the doctor...just walk into the brain doc and sit there

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11270 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just go to the ER. Every day. If they discharge you, walk back in and start again.

Posts: 516 | Location: Alaska | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
If this turns out to be a relatively benign result, get them to check your neck. Your symptoms sound a bit like myofascial or referred pain.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dwd1985:
...........-
Of note is a focus of blooming artifact identified at the base of the right midbrain. This can be seen on the thumbnail 7, image 19. This likely represents blood degradation products, of uncertain age.

I'm not a doctor but that's the part that would worry me....... small stroke ( bleed ) vs post concussion ??
I'm not sure that I could wait another 2 weeks....just an un-informed opinion...

Posts: 1272 | Location: Idaho | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post