SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Lynnwood washington gun shops
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lynnwood washington gun shops Login/Join 
posted
Im just amazed at the quality gun shops here. I live in Eugene Oregon and im up here on business and decided to bring my gun along hoping to get some practice in. My first stop was at wades and couldn't believe the selection and nice indoor range everyone was nice and helpful. 350 rds later I went to chick - fil A. my first time their line was 15 cars deep and people were standing outside I was thru the line in 5 minutes tops, best fast food chicken sandwhich I have ever had. Next stop was adventure guns, huge selection mom and pop type store loved it dropped 200 bucks on some Dillion loading gear shocked to see it in stock. I hit 3 other gun stores with incredible full stock shelves. Were I live all of our gun stores are a complete joke in comparison.

Posts: 2 | Registered: January 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I dont know why my username is Ray 229 im posting from my i phone this is XLT thats weird ?

Posts: 2 | Registered: January 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice time to have you visit. Adventure sports in Lynnwood?

http://www.adventuresportsgunhq.com

And West Coast Armory just south of Wades in before Factoria. Indoor range and they had a nice P210 Collection a while back.

http://www.westcoastarmory.com

DJ's Loan & Sport inc. has a great used gun selection. It's a pawnshop with the best used gun selection I know of locally.

10412 Beardslee Boulevard, Suite 1
Bothell, WA 98011-3205
Phone: (425) 486-1919
Email: info@djsloanandsportinc.com
Weekdays: 9:30-5:30
Saturdays: 9:30-4:00

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13399 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
There used to a lot more, lots of the old pawn shops closed up. Make sure you visit DJs Loan and Sport, 10412 Beardslee Blvd Bothell, WA. And Precise Shooter, 19820 40th Ave W #112 Lynnwood.

Posts: 9961 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Come visit us in Lexington, KY. Our big shop is Bud's (yeah, the online one) but we have a couple of dozen "lesser" shops. I toured Cabela's, Bud's, and Outdoor Sportsman today within 2 hours and spend a good amount of time in each shop.

Posts: 17144 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Friends don't let friends buy at Wade's.

Nice range, gun store is known for high prices, questionable employees, and Wade himself has a bit of a bad reputation as well.

What he does have is lots of money and a great location. Better stores in the area though where you can get fair prices.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10938 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
Some great gun shops / ranges around here for sure!

Posts: 5072 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post