SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    question for the SigForum protesters
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

question for the SigForum protesters Login/Join 
posted
If a guy was to go to to one of the many protests ,and select 100 people out of a 1500 person protest group.

How many of the 100 selected people
would say that they work 20 or more hours per week for the cause that they are supporting?

How many of the 100 are gainfully employed ?

How many of the 100 protesters would be on local ,state or national public aid?

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54612 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd guess:

20 are working for the cause

5-10 gainfully employed

50+ on pubic assistance.

Posts: 8954 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MNSIG:
I'd guess:

20 are working for the cause

5-10 gainfully employed

50+ on pubic assistance.

I doubt it would be that high, but I was weaned on a pickle.

Posts: 26896 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:

I was weaned on a pickle.

Hah! Which makes you a sourpuss? Love it, consider it stolen.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15212 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is a TRICK question. It depends on the cause.

Labor unions such as garbage workers, airline pilots and teamsters protest as well.

Posts: 17226 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And at least one of the local unions will try to send out a few people to protest at any progressive issue. They come complete with bullhorns as well.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post