SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year II
Page 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 308

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year II Login/Join 
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
It's a good thing that Trump is under Putin's thumb. With this back-handed slap-down in Syria, undermining Putin's energy stranglehold in Poland with U.S. production and forcing Putin to try to play keep-up as Trump rebuilds our military, can you imagine how bad it would be for Putin if he hadn't bought Trump's loyalty?

Posts: 8603 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
It's a good thing that Trump is under Putin's thumb. With this back-handed slap-down in Syria, undermining Putin's energy stranglehold in Poland with U.S. production and forcing Putin to try to play keep-up as Trump rebuilds our military, can you imagine how bad it would be for Putin if he hadn't bought Trump's loyalty?

What about all those pictures of Trump with a donkey, naked, the donkey on top? Good thing he has those, or Trump wouldn’t even return his phone calls.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:

Thank you President Trump

Here's more good news getting buried in the avalanche of nonsense:

Food Stamp Usage Drops over Half-Million in a Single Month

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Thank you President Trump.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Report 1 (pages 1-3) dated 20 June 2016

Russian regime has been cultivating Trump for 5 years

Trump and his inner circle have accepted a regular flow of intelligence on his Democratic and other political rivals. The Kremlin has been feeding Trump intelligence on H Clinton for several years. The Kremlin has offered Trump lucrative real estate deals in Russia, but Trump has not taken up any of these.

Trump is susceptible to blackmail because of recorded sex tapes. In 2013, Trump hired Russian prostitutes to pee in a hotel bed that the Obamas had once used. (Moscow Ritz Carlton presidential suite). There was additional blackmail material from Trump “unorthodox behavior”.

https://www.washingtontimes.co...steele-fbi-alliance/

Mr. Steele was excited over his findings about Mr. Trump’s supposed dalliance with Russian prostitutes and purported collusion with the Kremlin. He pressed his handler, Glenn Simpson of Fusion GPS, to let him go to the FBI.

Mr. Simpson agreed. Mr. Steele telephoned Michael Gaeta, an FBI agent with whom he worked on soccer league corruption who was then stationed at the U.S. Embassy in Rome.

“I can’t discuss it over the phone. You have to come here. Believe me, Mike, you have to come to London,” Mr. Steele told him that summer.

Says “Russian Roulette,” “There were a few hoops Gaeta had to jump through. He was assigned to the U.S. embassy in Rome. The FBI checked with Victoria Nuland’s office at the State Department: Do you support this meeting? Nuland, having found Steele’s reports on Ukraine to have been generally credible, gave the green light.”

“Within a few days, on July 5 , Gaeta arrived and headed to Steele’s office near Victoria station. Steele handed him a copy of the report. Gaeta, a seasoned FBI agent, started to read. He turned white. For a while, Gaeta said nothing. Then he remarked, ‘I have to report this to headquarters.’”

Glenn Simpson also testified that Steele met w an FBI agent in early July 2016 (this wasn't the complete dossier, just the first report)

posted Hide Post
The best-laid plans of mice and men often go awry.

These people, who try to discredit Trump, they appear as unsophisticated children. Anyone can see, that as they have not a stitch of proof, that it is manufactured gossip.

Well, Hilary lost, so hopefully some of these people will pay a price.

-c1steve

Posts: 4041 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Yet the FISA warrant wasn’t obtained until October, although there has been talk of a rejected application earlier in the summer.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JALLEN,

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Comey's wife and 4 daughters at the Women's march, the day after the inauguration

how to screenshot on windows

http://www.breitbart.com/video...ted-hillary-clinton/

Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
What about all those pictures of Trump with a donkey, naked, the donkey on top? Good thing he has those, or Trump wouldn’t even return his phone calls.

Without those pics, it would be WWIII, I'm tellin' ya.

Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:

Thank you President Trump

Here's more good news getting buried in the avalanche of nonsense:

----------------

If Obama had accomplished one-tenth of that, the news media would be ripping off their clothes and running through Washington's National Mall naked.

goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
quote:
the news media would be ripping off their clothes and running through Washington's National Mall naked.

So at least we have that to be thankful for, then.
Eek

Posts: 18017 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Trey Gowdy is chair of House Oversight and Government Reform Comm

He has sent DoJ IG Horowitz a ltr requesting Horowitz to testify on 8 May 2018.

The hearing relates to the election related review initiated in Jan 2017. (The Horowitz report that has been much talked about)

The ltr says that if the expected release of the Horowitz report is delayed, the committee will consider rescheduling the hearing.

Hopefully that indicates the report is 2 to 3 weeks away.

(seen on CT = Conservative Treehouse)

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Good one I found via Zero Hedge about this POS Comey:

quote:

Razor
@hale_razor

Shorter Comey: I felt the extremely careless candidate was leading, so I drafted her exoneration figuring she’d beat the morally unfit candidate, against whom I have evidence of obstruction, which I did nothing with for 11 months but buy my book.

6:43 AM - 16 Apr 2018

"Self-Centered, Self-Serving Jackass": FBI Insiders Furious After Comey Interview

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
From OAN..."Why James Comey is the worst ex girlfriend ever" Big Grin...all true...

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/APkY9C-ZMCs

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
What does Hannity have to do with this? For the life of me I don't get why the judge demanded he be outed just for being a client. This is freaking insane.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
What does Hannity have to do with this? For the life of me I don't get why the judge demanded he be outed just for being a client. This is freaking insane.

I doubt the judge knew it was Hannity.

We don’t have the paperwork to know what issues were raised, what arguments were proferred or what authorities cited.

Sometimes these hearings ver off in unexpected directions, and when the media senses a story, it’s off to the races.

Before, all they had to prat about was how Judge Wood worked in the London Playboy Club in 1966 and presided at George Soros wedding a few years ago.

Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
I'm not even convinced he was a client. He knew Micheal Cohen, and admitted to having discussed a few legal matters with him that were real estate related, but never hired him, nor paid him a dime for anything.

To me it sounds like a distraction, a pretty big one actually.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6192 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Why does that judge's name sound so familiar??

Kimba Wood

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

Kimba Wood

Years back she was nominated for a cabinet position, but was withdrawn because she used an illegal alien for a nanny.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

Kimba Wood

Years back she was nominated for a cabinet position, but was withdrawn because she used an illegal alien for a nanny.

Wood was nominated to the US District Court by President Reagan in 1988. She was Clinton's second nominee for Attorney General, but had a similar issue with an undocumented maid that the first nominee had. Wood withdrew, and Janet Reno got the job. Wood took senior status a few years ago. She is 74 yo.