SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year II
Page 1 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 308

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year II Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107222 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
posted Hide Post
This is fantastic. Don't know why the White House or his fellow reporters put up with it for so long.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
He can be the White House reporter from outside the fence now.
How fast is the grass growing there, Jim?
Get back to us in the spring.
Maybe if he tried harder to be a reporter and not always the story.

Posts: 9439 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Report This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
The asshole was not asking a proper "question", he even started the "dialog" with Trump as "I'm going to challenge you on one of the statements you made..." This pinhead only wanted to debate Trump and push forward the lie that the caravan was a migrant exodus. He's not a journalist, but a paid parrot for the commies. Anyone who defends him can also be considered the same.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16596 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
Dies Irae
Picture of Opus Dei
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
The asshole was not asking a proper "question", he even started the "dialog" with Trump as "I'm going to challenge you on one of the statements you made..." This pinhead only wanted to debate Trump and push forward the lie that the caravan was a migrant exodus. He's not a journalist, but a paid parrot for the commies. Anyone who defends him can also be considered the same.
Yeah, it's an invasion. It's an organized attempt to defy national sovereignty orchestrated by adversaries.

I don't care if Acosta merely interposed his arm. Being a disruptive asshole is justification enough reason to ban him. He can fuck himself with his journalist's dildo (microphone) for being disrespectful to his colleagues, President, and White House staff.

Posts: 5750 | Location: Fort Heathen, Texas | Registered: February 25, 2008Report This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
Sweet.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Report This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Perhaps Saudi Arabia could help us resolve the Abilio Acosta problem.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17459 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yeah, ol' Jimmy boy had to record the USSS taking his pass, otherwise, no one would believe him. Roll Eyes

Grandstanding fuckstick

And if you think President Trump is going to let you back in, you're as crazy as you seem.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107222 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
Watching Trump handle that leftist moron at the press conference is solid gold.
Trump, the man in charge. Thank God.

Posts: 1779 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Report This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Jimmy no accosta nobody in the White House no mo'.

Posts: 8596 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
The Antifa attack on Tucker Carlson's house was pretty bad.

https://hotair.com/archives/20...ob-broke-front-door/

“I called my wife,” Carlson told The Washington Post in a phone interview. “She had been in the kitchen alone getting ready to go to dinner and she heard pounding on the front door and screaming. … Someone started throwing himself against the front door and actually cracked the front door.”

His wife, thinking it was a home invasion, locked herself in the pantry and called 911, Carlson said. The couple have four children, but none were home at the time…

“It wasn’t a protest. It was a threat,” said Carlson, who is often denounced by critics, particularly liberal ones, for his rhetoric about immigrants and minorities on his Fox News show. “They weren’t protesting anything specific that I had said. They weren’t asking me to change anything. They weren’t protesting a policy or advocating for legislation. … They were threatening me and my family and telling me to leave my own neighborhood in the city that I grew up in.”

Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
CNN is well provisioned with replacement turds. But it was a nice gesture to flush this one. A big one – hope it didn’t clog the toilet.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Pipe Smoker,

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8832 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Report This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
That article is claiming the video was edited by far right wing web site Info Wars to make it appear that the incident was much more violent than what it was. In other words Acosta is being set up by the White House and Sara Huckabee in particular for tweeting the video.

Yeah, I saw that, but it obviously wasn't edited to misrepresent what happened, just shown in slo-mo.IN other words "Business Insider" is telling us not to believe our lying eyes. Too bad for Jimmy.

The name "Business Insider" for a leftwing site just cracks me up. It's like Antifa, the name is supposed to throw us off.

Posts: 8596 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

“I called my wife,” Carlson told The Washington Post in a phone interview. “She had been in the kitchen alone getting ready to go to dinner and she heard pounding on the front door and screaming. … Someone started throwing himself against the front door and actually cracked the front door.”

His wife, thinking it was a home invasion, locked herself in the pantry and called 911, Carlson said. The couple have four children, but none were home at the time…

“It wasn’t a protest. It was a threat,” said Carlson, who is often denounced by critics, particularly liberal ones, for his rhetoric about immigrants and minorities on his Fox News show. “They weren’t protesting anything specific that I had said. They weren’t asking me to change anything. They weren’t protesting a policy or advocating for legislation. … They were threatening me and my family and telling me to leave my own neighborhood in the city that I grew up in.”

Wouldn’t be legal in many places, wouldn’t be prudent, but things like this almost make you wonder if Crazy Uncle Joe was close to onto something. Reinforcing the door with a couple loads of double ought buck, hmmm...

Posts: 6864 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I'd like to see this pompous, smug little shit banned for life but we all know he'll be back in a week or so and crying about how the Bad Orange Man mistreated him. Roll Eyes

Posts: 33567 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

Hmm.....if it looks like a home invasion, sounds like a home invasion, then treat it like a home invasion. Just saying. Wink

Posts: 3908 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Report This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
And the corrupt media keep wondering why millions of us out here agree with and support the President.

Q

Posts: 26179 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Report This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
The 9th Circuit has affirmed a lower court's ruling that Trump cannot end the DACA program. Can't wait for this to get to the Supreme Court.

Link

"Plaintiffs are likely to succeed on their claim that the rescission of DACA – at least as justified on this record – is arbitrary, capricious or otherwise not in accordance with law," the three-member panel said.

Posts: 6061 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
DACA was an EO, President Trump can rescind it.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Report This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by roberth:
DACA was an EO, President Trump can rescind it.

My guess is that the Supreme Court will hold something along these lines.

Posts: 6061 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Report This Post