SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year II
Page 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 308

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year II Login/Join 
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
I don't understand this...they couldn't stay in India?

quote:
Originally posted by olfuzzy:
The Department of Homeland Security will be cancelling the temporary residency permits of immigrants from Nepal.

DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen is giving the immigrants until June 24, 2019 to leave the country.

About 9,000 immigrants from Nepal have been residing in the U.S. since 2015 after a 7.8 magnitude earthquake rocked the Asian nation, killing thousands of people.

This comes just a few months after the Trump administration cancelled the temporary residency of immigrants from El Salvador and Haiti.

The Temporary Residency Permit Program — enacted by Congress in 1990 — allows immigrants from countries devastated by war and natural disasters to stay in the U.S. temporarily.

http://www.oann.com/dhs-cancel...k-nepali-immigrants/

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Report This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
You don't say CNN, this is news to me... Roll Eyes

https://twitter.com/CarolHLN/s...s/988800783020781568

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Starts a little slow but is very informative.

Posts: 12546 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
so if we have a CIA that does more than spy on REPs, maybe they detected that the NK nuclear test mountain had collapsed, and this was a good time to push mtg w Kim

Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
Dr. Ronny Jackson, the embattled nominee for secretary of Veterans Affairs, withdrew his name from consideration on Thursday, saying the “false allegations” against him have become a “distraction” for President Trump.

http://www.foxnews.com/politic...m-va-nomination.html

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
For a thorough analysis of the DNC lawsuit against various Trump allies, read this.

Link

It is lengthy but good detail to get a feel for the self inflicted train wreck about to unfold.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
It is lengthy but good detail to get a feel for the self inflicted train wreck about to unfold.
he he Cool

Posts: 107222 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
For a thorough analysis of the DNC lawsuit against various Trump allies, read this.

Link

Discovery works both ways. Big Grin

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It's fascinating to watch an entire group of people so blinded by their hatred for Donald Trump that they forget the basics. Shit, you couldn't turn around at any DNC meeting without bumping into an attorney, and yet, they do this?? It seems that they have forgotten everything they learned in law school and in their legal practice. I mean, uh, this isn't some deep and obscure legal wrangling. This is Litigation 101, and they missed it. Fascinating

Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
The time stamps contained in the released computer files’ metadata establish that, at 6:45 p.m. July 5, 2016, 1,976 megabytes (not megabits) of data were downloaded from the DNC’s server

I found the time of the event interesting. It was on the evening of the very same day that Comey announced the exoneration of Hillary. Perhaps someone in the campaign was miffed that she was going to get away with it again.

I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
It's fascinating to watch an entire group of people so blinded by their hatred for Donald Trump that they forget the basics. Shit, you couldn't turn around at any DNC meeting without bummping into an attorney,and yet, they do this?? It seems that they have forgotten everything they learned in law school and in their legal practice. I mean, uh, this isn't some deep and obscure legal wrangling. This is Litigation 101, and they missed it. Fascinating

“None of us is as dumb as all of us.”

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
it always seemed highly suspicious that Comey accepted Crowdstrike analysis w/o FBI inspection of the DNC computers.

It would also seem a simple matter for FBI experts to confirm or disprove that the headers were modified to look like Russian hackers

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
It's fascinating to watch an entire group of people so blinded by their hatred for Donald Trump that they forget the basics. Shit, you couldn't turn around at any DNC meeting without bummping into an attorney,and yet, they do this?? It seems that they have forgotten everything they learned in law school and in their legal practice. I mean, uh, this isn't some deep and obscure legal wrangling. This is Litigation 101, and they missed it. Fascinating

“None of us is as dumb as all of us.”

Good stuff.

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1924 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Report This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
“Donald Trump's long-awaited visit to Britain will happen on July 13, it was confirmed today.

The US President will come to the UK for talks with Theresa May after travelling to Europe for a NATO summit.

The confirmation of the working trip - which will not have all the pomp and ceremony of a state visit - comes after months of difficult wrangling between the White House and Downing Street over the plans…”

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/artic...isit-UK-July-13.html

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8832 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Pompeo confirmed!

I'm still really not happy these friggin' Dems managed to torpedo the WH Doc like that. You mean to tell me that Obama, who wrote "PROMOTE AHEAD OF PEERS" in his performance reviews (a significant thing to get as a military member from your CO) never saw a problem with this guy, yet now he's suddenly a drunk who fostered a "toxic work environment"?

yeah, fuck you Democrats. Mad

Posts: 33567 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
https://www.usatoday.com/story...everybody/549877002/

Harry Reid tells Dems to knock it off with the impeachment crap. Something stinks here. He couldn’t have possibly had a good idea. Could he?

Posts: 13731 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
https://www.usatoday.com/story...everybody/549877002/

Harry Reid tells Dems to knock it off with the impeachment crap. Something stinks here. He couldn’t have possibly had a good idea. Could he?

He doesn’t really mean it. His entire life is built around hypocrisy, insincerity, deceit and sanctimony, not necessarily in that order, and being in the public eye so long, he doesn’t believe he exists if he isn’t in the newspapers.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I see that he finally got the bandages off. Razz

posted Hide Post
DNC outlook pretty grim on all fronts, maybe they should take a Hail Mary shot & sue everyone...uh, wait. Wink

quote:
We’ll see if this has any impact on the party’s long-term goals, especially their long walk out of the wilderness at the state-level, which will take significant resources. Hillary Clinton promised to rebuild the state parties should she win the 2016 election. The virtual wipeout of Democrats at the state and local level occurred under Obama’s watch and the former president did little to stem the tide. Since 2009 until the end of his presidency, the Democrats lost 1,000 seats. They got walloped.

Now, both Clinton and Obama, the titans of the party, are hamstringing it from becoming financially solvent. Obama for creating a de facto separate committee and Hillary saying, “pay me” for her data lists. So, while the Republicans have their issues (recruiting crappy candidates, gaffes, etc.) the Democratic problems seem to be much more systemic, complicated further by a vampire-like Clintonite element bleeding the virtually bankrupt DNC dry.

Oh, and she's going to be fundraising for the Democrats ahead of the 2018 midterms with a dismal 27 percent approval rating. Democrats want the media and the GOP to stop talking about Hillary and the 2016 election. Maybe that'll stop when they finally get rid of her, but they can't; they don't have any heavyweights on their bench to headline major money haul events. So, pick your poison.

Vampire Hillary sucking cash-strapped DNC dry

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1924 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Sara Carter reporting thousands of missing Strzok/Page messages delivered to Congress

https://saraacarter.com/recove...exts-expected-today/