SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year II
Page 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 308

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year II Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Da Preezy suggested having US Marines as teachers in public schools. The NEA is gonna plotz. Big Grin

Posts: 107551 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Da Preezy suggested having US Marines as teachers in public schools. The NEA is gonna plotz. Big Grin

I think he is talking about former, perhaps retired, servicemen becoming teachers.

In my day, that was not uncommon, but a great many retired servicemen retired to the San Antonio area then and were teachers. I have no idea if that is common or prevalent today.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
I just ran across this in the conservativetreehouse, which appears to shed some light on the recusal of Judge Contreras, from back in early January which we must have missed.

What do we make of all this?

Link

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
that was a disgusting read...how deep runs the treachery and treason among these people

even a wider net needs to be thrown out

and when are we going to see something done about all of this? Are we just pissing in the wind here?

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53175 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
‘Vintage Trump’: The Donald Rallies Conservative Movement Troops at CPAC 2018 as Midterms Loom

NATIONAL HARBOR, Maryland — Less than two years after his historic victory over Democrat Hillary Rodham Clinton, President Donald Trump has finally completed his hostile takeover of the conservative movement begun almost a decade ago, long before he officially launched his 2016 presidential campaign in mid-2015.
Providing a flavor of the campaign Trump of 2016, Trump offered a flare of traditional conservative movement red meat swirled together with his own brand of celebrity in a winding hour-plus speech wherein he frequently veered off prepared remarks. The president issued a battle cry to the key conservative activists and movement power players in the country, a sign to key conservatives that he is girding for war with Democrats ahead of November’s all-important ballot test.

“We’ve all come a long way together. We’ve come a long way together. I’m thrilled to be back at CPAC, with so many of my wonderful friends and amazing supporters, and proud conservatives,” Trump, now President of the United States, said in his speech on Friday at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) hosted by the American Conservative Union (ACU). Trump went on:

Remember when I first started running? Because I wasn’t a politician, fortunately. But do you remember I started running and people would say, ‘Are you sure he’s a conservative?’ I think now we’ve proved that I’m a conservative, right? For more than four decades, this event has served as a forum for our nation’s top leaders, activists, writers, thinkers. Year after year, leaders have stood in this stage to discuss what we can do together to protect our heritage, to promote our culture, and to defend our freedom. CPAC has always been about big ideas and it’s also been about putting those ideas into action. And CPAC really has put a lot of ideas into action. We’ll talk about some of them this morning.

The crowd that greeted Trump here was the biggest ever in CPAC history, per the head of the ACU.

“This is the largest crowd we have ever had at a CPAC. I know we’re trying to build a wall, but we busted through a wall to open up the room—if you look behind you all the way back to the back of the hotel,” ACU chairman Matt Schlapp said when introducing the president to loud applause, adding: “This is CPAC history, folks.”

This appearance was hardly Trump’s first here. The first time the now President of the United States spoke at CPAC was in 2011, and he spoke every year until 2016 during the campaign, when efforts to get him to CPAC blew up amid negotiations as Republicans in many states were voting for him for the nomination. Trump would go on to win the nomination, and then the presidency, shocking the world—including many CPAC regulars. Trump came back to CPAC last year as a newly inaugurated president to begin to suture wounds in the conservative movement opened during the 2016 primary, and he returned again this year to declare victory.

“For the last year, with your help, we have put more great conservative ideas into use than perhaps ever before in American history,” Trump said, before delivering more than an hour of greatest hits from his presidency’s first year—mixed with some exciting energetic flashbacks to top campaign rhetoric highlights. The President said:

We’ve confirmed a record number — so important — of circuit court judges, and we are going to be putting in a lot more. And they will interpret the law as written. And we’ve confirmed an incredible new Supreme Court justice, a great man, Neil Gorsuch. Right? We’ve passed massive — biggest in history — tax cuts and reforms. You know, I don’t use the word ‘reform.’ There was a lot of reform, too. Very positive reform. I don’t use it. And when we were first doing it, I told everybody — everybody gathered — I said, ‘Just talk about tax cuts. People don’t know what reform means. They think reform might mean it’s going up.’ And I said, ‘Do tax cuts.’

After a sole leftist protester interrupted Trump’s speech—there was only one protester—the president issued a call to arms for the GOP base to fight the left during the upcoming midterm elections, one of many he’d issue over the course of the hour. At one point, Trump even pulled out of his suit pocket a copy of the “snake” poem he infamously read on the campaign trail—and read it again live for the audience here.

“I was backstage, it was one of his best speeches,” House Freedom Caucus chairman Rep. Mark Meadows (R-NC) told Breitbart News right afterwards in the hallway outside the ballroom. “It wasn’t the TelePrompter. And it was really from his heart. It was reconnecting, it reminded me of his days on the campaign trail, it was reconnecting with the audience. It was vintage Donald Trump. Now, I have to say, it was vintage President Donald Trump.”

Meadows added that Trump has “hit his stride.”

“He is not only putting forward conservative policy, but he’s also making sure that the policy going forward is conservative,” Meadows said. “It’s interesting when you look, when a lot of people were saying he wasn’t really a conservative—well, his policy sure is.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-g...18-as-midterms-loom/

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Report This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Report: President Trump Calls For Military Parade To Be Scheduled On Veteran’s Day

While I love a good parade as much as the next guy, there is ZERO doubt in my mind that the average active duty member of the Armed Services is replying with a collective, "Fucking SERIOUSLY?!? That's a "72" weekend and now I've got to get ready for a fucking parade?!? Fuck my life I hate the military and cannot wait til I can EAS out of the bitch. Mother fucking anyway."

LOL

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12322 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Senator Grassley wrote Susan Rice and asked about her email of 20 Jan 2017 that “memorialized” a 5 Jan 2017 mtg w obama.

Rice’s lawyer has responded. What a pile of BS.

Background:
5 Jan 2017: mtg w obama, comey, sally yates, rice and biden. They talk about whether there is Russia information that they can’t share w Donald Trump

6 Jan 2017: Comey briefs Donald Trump on the dossier (this is prior to inauguration)

10 Jan 2017: CNN breaks the story of the dossier. Weasel Evan Perez is the lead CNN reporter. Perez has direct links to Fusion GPS and Glenn Simpson

10 Jan 2017: after the CNN story breaks, Buzzfeed publishes the full 35 page dossier

20 Jan 2017: Susan Rice writes her “memorializing” email

Here is the Rice lawyer response to Grassley:

The lawyer says there was no discussion of the Steele dossier in the 5 Jan 2017 mtg. [what ?]

The lawyer says Rice was not briefed on any Russia collusion investigation and only learned of it when Comey gave public testimony. [triple double BS]

Rice was not briefed of any FISA applications sought by the FBI in the Russia investigation [BS]

Rice waited 2 weeks to “memorialize” because that was the “first opportunity”.

Rice claims the time stamp on the email is inaccurate.

So Susan Rice, who has been directly transitioning to Michael Flynn, never heard of any investigation or the dossier. Believe it ?

Susan Rice was National Security Advisor under obama

Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
that was a disgusting read...how deep runs the treachery and treason among these people

even a wider net needs to be thrown out

and when are we going to see something done about all of this? Are we just pissing in the wind here?

Those are my questions as well.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11107 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
The White House com system time stamp is off?

Maybe on ~20 minute delay or something for Mulligans.

Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
“President Trump agreed Saturday to release a redacted version of the Democratic memo that seeks to undercut Republican claims of FBI surveillance abuses.

Democrats on the U.S. House Intelligence Committee defended official investigations into claims of Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election in the party memo.

The 10-page, partially-redacted document, which was posted to the panel's website, sharply criticized a previously released Republican memo as a 'transparent effort to undermine' investigations by the FBI, Justice Department and Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

The minority's memo has two key points. First, it defends the FBI's obtaining of warrants to conduct temporary surveillance of Carter Page, an associate of President Donald Trump's election campaign, whom the Democrats say 'the FBI assessed to be an agent of the Russian government.'

The second main point in the memo is that the minority alleged the majority is misleading by omitting key facts in their memo in regards to a FISA application that stated ex-British intelligence agent Christopher Steele, the author of the dossier, was paid by a political entity…”

Do tell. Weak.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/artic...ampaign-adviser.html

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8941 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Link to .pdf memo.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Da Preezy suggested having US Marines as teachers in public schools. The NEA is gonna plotz.

I nominate Sgt. Hartman.

Posts: 17228 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Report This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Apparently, Donald is not Vlad's best buddy...

Russian Mercenaries On US Strikes In Syria: ‘They Beat Our A**** Like We Were Little Pieces Of S***’

The Russian government has downplayed the recent strikes on Russian mercenaries in Syria, however, recordings from fighters on the ground reveal just how hard U.S. forces hit them.

“One squadron fucking lost 200 people … right away, another one lost 10 people … and I don’t know about the third squadron but it got torn up pretty badly, too … So three squadrons took a beating,” a man believed to be a Russian contract soldier said in the first of three audio recordings obtained from a source close to the Kremlin by Polygraph.info, a fact-checking website affiliated with Voice of America.

“They beat our asses like we were little pieces of shit,” the man said, Newsweek introduced.

A U.S.-led strike following a raid on a Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) base where U.S. troops were stationed is believed to have killed hundreds of Russian military contractors fighting alongside pro-Syrian irregular forces. The U.S. forces hammered the attackers with heavy artillery and air strikes.

The recordings reveal that the mercenaries, outgunned and lacking essential armor support, never stood a chance.

“They were all shelling the holy fuck out of it and our guys didn’t have anything besides the assault rifles … nothing at all, I’m not even talking about shoulder-fired SAMs or anything like that… they tore us to pieces, put us through hell,” the man in the recording revealed, calling the incident a “total fuckup, another humiliation.”

“We got our fucking asses beat rough. The Yankees made their point,” he said. “What were they hoping for, that the Yankees are just going to fuck off? … It’s bullshit. Some people can’t even be fucking ID’ed.”

“Nobody gives a fuck about us,” a man in the recording explained.

The Russian government has disputed claims that the U.S. killed several hundred Russian citizens in Syria, arguing that worst case scenario, the U.S. military killed five people. “According to preliminary information, we could be talking about the deaths of five people — presumably Russian citizens — as a result of an armed confrontation whose causes are being examined,” Maria Zakharova, a spokeswoman for the Russian Foreign Ministry, recently told reporters.

The recordings from the Russian fighters staring down the barrel in Syria painted a different picture.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/02...ns-us-strikes-syria/

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Report This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
quote:
Da Preezy suggested having US Marines as teachers in public schools. The NEA is gonna plotz.

I nominate Sgt. Hartman.

And GSgt Highway...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
quote:
“We got our fucking asses beat rough. The Yankees made their point”.

quote:
"Some people can’t even be fucking ID’ed.”

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Conservative Treehouse has put out a high level summary of what they think happened w the Clinton email and Russia collusion conspiracies.

A reminder: they may have guessed wrong in some places, but they have a decent track record w their predictions. (but it is not always 100% accurate in hind sight)

If some of the documents out in the public domain where not redacted, we would know immediately if this summary is accurate.

so here is their "framework":

https://theconservativetreehou...atitude/#more-146256

The FBI group was participating in a plan to exonerate Hillary Clinton. That same FBI group was simultaneously conducting opposition research on candidate Donald Trump and the larger construct of his campaign team. Those FBI officials were allied by entities outside official government structures. The ‘outside group’ were “contractors”. It is likely one of the contractors was Fusion-GPS or entities in contact with Fusion-GPS

The contractors were using FBI intelligence databases to conduct opposition research “searches” on Trump campaign officials. This is where the use of FISA-702(16)(17) “To/From” and “About” queries comes in. This FISA abuse was the allowed but unofficial process identified in early 2016 by NSA internal auditors.

This is where NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers steps in on April 18th, 2016, and stops the FBI contractors from having any further access

No longer having access to the FBI intelligence database the group needed a workaround. That’s where DOJ official Bruce Ohr and his wife Nellie Ohr come into play

The DOJ side of the operation was conducted within the National Security Division (John P Carlin head). The DOJ-NSD could use the NSA/FBI database and pass information to, and receive information from, Nellie Ohr. Nellie was hired by Fusion-GPS immediately after Admiral Rogers shut down the FBI ‘contractor’ use of the system. Nellie would be the go-between.

The problem was that any information from within the FISA searches could not be directly used by the FBI because they would likely have to explain how they gained it and all search queries were illegal. This is where Fusion-GPS hires the retired British MI6 officer Christopher Steele. The FBI needed to launder the intelligence product.

Chris Steele would be the laundry for the intelligence information pulled from the U.S. system. Unauthorized FISA-702(16)(17) results were passed on to Christopher Steele, likely by Nellie Ohr. Steele would then wash the intelligence product, repackage it into what became known as his “Dossier”, and pass it back to the FBI ‘small group’ as evidence for use in their counterintelligence operation which began in July 2016 [ intentionally without congressional oversight]

Evidence of this laundry process is found in a significant “search query” result that was actually a mistake. The faulty intelligence mistake was the travel history of Michael Cohen, a long-time Trump lawyer. The FISA search turned up a Michael Cohen traveling to Prague. It was the wrong Michael Cohen. However, that mistaken result was passed on to Chris Steele and it made its way into the dossier. Absent of a FISA search, there’s no other way Christopher Steele could identify a random “Michael Cohen” traveling to Prague.

The Cohen mistake created a trail from Chris Steele to the FISA database.

All of the unauthorized FISA-702 search queries, “To From”(16) and/or “About”(17), of the NSA/FBI database were returning results. Those results were “raw intelligence”.

That raw intelligence needed “unmasking”, that’s where the Department of State (DoS) comes in. The U.N. Ambassador is part of the DoS. Samantha Power stated she wasn’t doing the daily “unmasking” identified by the House Intelligence Committee investigation . Someone, or a group of people, within the State Department, were doing unmasking requests – presumably using Ms. Power’s authority.

The collaborative process by officials within the State Dept, as outlined and supported by Senator Grassley, explains why those officials were also communicating with Christopher Steele

The assembled but highly compartmentalized reports from the DOJ-NSD, FBI-Counterintelligence, Department of State, Office of National Intelligence (Clapper) and CIA (Brennan), was then constructed to become part of President Obama’s Daily Intelligence Briefing. That’s where National Security Adviser Susan Rice comes in and her frequent unmasking of the assembled intelligence product

The Obama PDB was then redistributed internally to more than three dozen administration officials who POTUS Obama allowed to access his PDB. This includes the heads of DOJ, DOJ-NSD, FBI, FBI-counterintel, CIA, DoS, ODNI, NSA and Pentagon.

The distribution of the PDB was how each disparate member of the administration, the larger intelligence apparatus, knew of the ongoing big picture without having to assemble together for direct discussion therein. That’s Lisa Monaco and “Operation Latitude”:

Additionally, remember this from the FBI?

“With regard to the House Intelligence Committee’s memorandum, the FBI was provided a limited opportunity to review this memo the day before the committee voted to release it. As expressed during our initial review, we have grave concerns about material omissions of fact that fundamentally impact the memo’s accuracy.”

FBI Asst. Director Michael Kortan (aka text message “Mike”), the head of the FBI Public Affairs Office was the one wrote it. Kortan was part of the scheme team. FBI Director Christopher Wray fired him the following week

so as the truth comes out we can revisit this and see how well CT did. The highly redacted formerly TS report that was released by Dan Coats might contain very important clues.

I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
I hope this isn’t a jib jab.

Link to original video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w7I_y5qCUPc

Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
The left’s fever dream of Mueller indicting Trump won’t happen, even if he finds something. Here’s why.

Thus far, Special Counsel Robert Mueller has not alleged any criminal collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian officials. But what if he does?

Well, if he follows past Justice Department legal guidance adopted by the Office of Legal Counsel (OLC), the answer in regard to the president is pretty much: “Nothing.”

Long ago, back in the Nixon era, OLC concluded that indicting or criminally prosecuting a sitting president would violate the Constitution by undermining “the capacity of the executive branch to perform its constitutionally assigned functions.”

The progressive left knows they don’t have the political power inside Congress to impeach President Trump. But they openly fantasize that Mueller will one day indict him on charges of criminal conspiracy. This, they think, would lead either to his conviction and removal from office, or so severely handicap his presidency that he would be forced to resign.

Unhappily for the left, Mueller, as a special counsel at Justice, is obligated to follow departmental policies.

In 1973, OLC issued an opinion on whether the president, vice president, and other civil officers of the federal government can be subjected to criminal prosecution while in office. It concluded that, while the vice president and other officers (such as cabinet officials) can be criminally prosecuted, the president cannot due to his “unique position under the Constitution.”

The bottom line is that no matter what evidence Mueller turns up, he can’t indict the president if he follows DOJ policy unless that policy is changed by the Deputy Attorney General or the Attorney General.

The “necessity to defend a criminal trial and to attend court…would interfere with the President’s unique official duties, most of which cannot be performed by anyone else,” the opinion stated. OLC further noted that a criminal proceeding would “hamstring the operation of the whole governmental apparatus, both in foreign and domestic affairs.” In fact, the “spectacle of an indicted President still trying to serve as Chief Executive boggles the imagination.”

The president is “selected in a highly complex nationwide effort that involves most of the major socio-economic and political forces of our whole society.” According to OLC, it would be “incongruous to bring him down, before the Congress has acted, by a jury of twelve, selected by chance ‘off the street.’”

The 1973 opinion was reinforced by a second opinion issued by OLC in 2000. It concluded that our constitutional structure “permits a sitting President to be subject to criminal process only after he leaves office or is removed therefrom through the impeachment process.” Where the president is concerned, “only the House of Representatives has the authority to bring charges of criminal misconduct through the constitutionally sanctioned process of impeachment.” Therefore, “it would be inconsistent” with the Constitution “to permit an unelected grand jury and prosecutor effectively to ‘remove’ a President by bringing criminal charges against him while he remains in office.”

Not surprisingly, some legal scholars disagree with these opinions. For example, Hofstra University law professor Eric Freedman does not believe that an incumbent president has immunity from criminal prosecution. Chapman University law professor Ron Rotunda, when he was working for Independent Counsel Ken Starr, reached a similar conclusion in 1998. However, the differing opinions of other legal experts don’t really matter in this instance.

Mueller was appointed as a Special Counsel by Rod Rosenstein in May 2017 pursuant to Rosenstein’s authority as Acting Attorney General. In the appointment order, Rosenstein states that Mueller is subject to the regulations governing special counsels. One of those regulations, 28 CFR §600.7 (a), specifies that the special counsel must “comply with the rules, regulations, procedures, practices and policies of the Department of Justice.”

Therefore, Mueller must comply with the policies of the Justice Department – and the policy of the department according to the opinions issued in 1973 and 2000 is that a sitting president cannot be criminally indicted or prosecuted.

The bottom line is that no matter what evidence Mueller turns up, he can’t indict the president if he follows DOJ policy unless that policy is changed by the Deputy Attorney General or the Attorney General. According to the Justice Department, the only way a president can be removed from office is through impeachment, and that process has never once ousted a president.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion...hing-here-s-why.html

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Joe DiGenova segment 2/26/18

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Report This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
TRUMP: I'M IN FOR 2020! - NAMES CAMPAIGN MANAGER

**WORLD EXCLUSIVE** TUE FEB 27 2018 10:05 AM ET**
Just one year into his presidency, Trump will stun the political world by announcing he is running for re-election in 2020. Digital guru Brad Parscale will be named campaign manager, DRUDGE REPORT has learned... Developing...

let the chant begin - "Four more years! Four more years!"

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Report This Post