SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year II
Page 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 308

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year II Login/Join 
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
quote:
She looks haggard and emaciated, like she has aged 30 years in a year.

....the photos portray physical decline appearance not too unlike the early stages of crack addiction....
No, not starting any rumors/gossip. She does seem considerably more haggard per photos in the link.

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9854 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Joe "Both Barrels" Biden says give President Trump the wall.

https://www.newsmax.com/politi...018/02/06/id/841857/

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
I love it! Trump is so good he has the last VP working for him. I can't imagine any greater success than what we are seeing now.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
< snip >
< snip >

It is completely understandable that she looks haggard. Her increased dopamine levels are gone. Life must be depressing just like a crack addict who stopped lives a life devoid of joy for years, simply because that neurotransmitter is no longer being pumped out at elevated concentrations.

Her adulterous affair is mentioned in national news every day. That can't be making her married life pleasant. Every person I've heard of who cheated on a spouse and got caught spoke of the excitement that accompanied their liaisons.

The text messages she exchanged with her adulterer lover show a deep animus toward President Trump, before and after the election, and they have been made public. With at least three more years of the Trump administration. Plenty of time for her to be a federal employee fired for cause.

Those same text messages also suggest she, her adulterous lover, and others deliberately sabotaged a criminal investigation (Clinton email) and lost her role in the "insurance policy" to railroad the President and his inner circle, both cherished accomplishments in her mind certain to come to fruition, not to mention both are things the judiciary and bar association may take action over.

She has also been demoted and transferred far from the center of power in the FBI, a proximity she no doubt cherished.

Lastly, she is still suffering the effect of her Utopian dreams being smashed on the rocks when Clinton lost. This may prove the worst blow of all because she risked everything mentioned above on the "sure thing" of a Clinton presidency.

Now she is being handed her promissory note on those gambles, and all are marked PAST DUE.

In short, she gambled and lost in a manner not to far removed from the gamble proximity wing suit flyers make. Everything I list above was a gamble, and while she must have enjoyed the rush, the consequences of a single mistake are severe and in her case, never truly considered.

Personally, I hope her fate gets far worse (debarred, divorced, and imprisoned is a good start) and that she ends up sleeping under a bridge with a busted shopping cart holding her possessions. But I'm confident that prospect wasn't part of her decision making process.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31440 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

Not quite sure how to react to this given history has shown Biden to be wrong on everything he's every weighed in to.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
quote:
< snip >
< snip >

It is completely understandable that she looks haggard. Her increased dopamine levels are gone. Life must be depressing just like a crack addict who stopped lives a life devoid of joy for years, simply because that neurotransmitter is no longer being pumped out at elevated concentrations.

Her adulterous affair is mentioned in national news every day. That can't be making her married life pleasant. Every person I've heard of who cheated on a spouse and got caught spoke of the excitement that accompanied their liaisons.

The text messages she exchanged with her adulterer lover show a deep animus toward President Trump, before and after the election, and they have been made public. With at least three more years of the Trump administration. Plenty of time for her to be a federal employee fired for cause.

Those same text messages also suggest she, her adulterous lover, and others deliberately sabotaged a criminal investigation (Clinton email) and lost her role in the "insurance policy" to railroad the President and his inner circle, both cherished accomplishments in her mind certain to come to fruition, not to mention both are things the judiciary and bar association may take action over.

She has also been demoted and transferred far from the center of power in the FBI, a proximity she no doubt cherished.

Lastly, she is still suffering the effect of her Utopian dreams being smashed on the rocks when Clinton lost. This may prove the worst blow of all because she risked everything mentioned above on the "sure thing" of a Clinton presidency.

Now she is being handed her promissory note on those gambles, and all are marked PAST DUE.

In short, she gambled and lost in a manner not to far removed from the gamble proximity wing suit flyers make. Everything I list above was a gamble, and while she must have enjoyed the rush, the consequences of a single mistake are severe and in her case, never truly considered..

One should always think twice about which star you hitch your wagon to.

Posts: 4410 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Sig2340 sums it up nicely.

Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Everybody the Clintons touch turns to shit.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:

Or dead

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38675 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Report This Post
Picture of cyanide357
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
quote:

Or dead

Still accurate.. dead > worm food > shit Big Grin

Posts: 249 | Registered: November 24, 2005Report This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

Not quite sure how to react to this given history has shown Biden to be wrong on everything he's every weighed in to.

I think we can go with the "stopped clock" postulate here. If there ever was a walking, talking stopped clock, it's Uncle Joe.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 89 | Location: North Texas | Registered: August 07, 2012Report This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Lkdr1989's Rule #3: Whatever the democrats accuse you of, they're the ones actually doing it.

quote:

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Report This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
quote:
< snip >
< snip >

In short, she gambled and lost in a manner not to far removed from the gamble proximity wing suit flyers make. Everything I list above was a gamble, and while she must have enjoyed the rush, the consequences of a single mistake are severe and in her case, never truly considered.

Personally, I hope her fate gets far worse (debarred, divorced, and imprisoned is a good start) and that she ends up sleeping under a bridge with a busted shopping cart holding her possessions. But I'm confident that prospect wasn't part of her decision making process.

Her protein intake decreased as well.

Posts: 1812 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
That report about Mark Warner sure seems odd.

16 Mar 2017 is just 2 months after Buzzfeed released the dossier.

15 Mar 2017 was when Grassley got briefed by Comey. The briefing addressed the Russia investigation, the FBI's relationship w Steele, and the FBI reliance on the dossier for the first two FISA warrants.

I wonder if Fusion and Steele ever wanted the full dossier to become public. Or if they just wanted to plant seeds in news media by giving them verbal briefings.

Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
So, when is the perp walk for colluding GDC Sen. Mark Warner? Resign in disgrace? At least get an nasty noogie from Chuck Schumer?

Democratic Sen. Mark Warner texted with Russian oligarch lobbyist in effort to contact dossier author Christopher Steele

Sen. Mark Warner, the top Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee who has been leading a congressional investigation into President Trump's alleged ties to Russia, had extensive contact last year with a lobbyist for a Russian oligarch who was offering Warner access to former British spy and dossier author Christopher Steele, according to text messages obtained exclusively by Fox News.

"We have so much to discuss u need to be careful but we can help our country," Warner texted the lobbyist, Adam Waldman, on March 22, 2017.

"I'm in," Waldman, whose firm has ties to Hillary Clinton, texted back to Warner.

Steele famously put together the anti-Trump dossier of unverified information that was used by FBI and Justice Department officials in October 2016 to get a warrant to conduct surveillance of former Trump adviser Carter Page. Despite the efforts, Steele has not agreed to an interview with the committee.

Sen. Mark Warner the top Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee who has been leading a congressional investigation into President Trump's alleged ties to Russia, had extensive contact last year with a lobbyist for a Russian oligarch who was offering Warner access to former British spy and dossier author Christopher Steele, according to text messages obtained exclusively by Fox News.

Secrecy seemed very important to Warner as the conversation with Waldman heated up March 29, when the lobbyist revealed that Steele wanted a bipartisan letter from Warner and the committee’s chairman, North Carolina Republican Sen. Richard Burr, inviting him to talk to the Senate intelligence panel.

Throughout the text exchanges, Warner seemed particularly intent on connecting directly with Steele without anyone else on the Senate Intelligence Committee being in the loop -- at least initially. In one text to the lobbyist, Warner wrote that he would "rather not have a paper trail" of his messages.

An aide to Warner confirmed to Fox News that the text messages are authentic. The messages, which were obtained from a Republican source are all marked "CONFIDENTIAL" and are not classified, were turned over to the Senate panel by Waldman last September.

Waldman, who did not return calls seeking comments, runs the Endeavor Group in Washington.

Waldman is best known for signing a $40,000 monthly retainer in 2009 and 2010 to lobby the U.S. government on behalf of controversial Russian billionaire Oleg V. Deripaska. Deripraska had his visa revoked by the State Department in 2006 because of charges, which he has denied, that he has organized crime ties.

An aide to Burr, the Republican chairman, told Fox News that Burr was aware of the "contact" Warner made with Steele's representative but added, "I don't believe he was aware of the content of the text messages" initially.

The senators released a joint statement to Fox News stressing they are working together, while blasting the “leaks of incomplete information.”

They said the committee has been in possession of this material for several months and committee investigators have pursued all relevant investigative leads related to the material.

“From the beginning of our investigation we have taken each step in a bipartisan way, and we intend to continue to do so," Warner and Burr said in the statement. "Leaks of incomplete information out of context by anyone, inside or outside our committee, are unacceptable.”

The conversation about Steele started on March 16, 2017, when Waldman texted, "Chris Steele asked me to call you."

Warner responded, "Will call tomorrow be careful.”

The records show Warner and Waldman had trouble connecting by phone. On March 20, Warner pressed Waldman by text to get him access to Steele.

"Can you talk tomorrow want to get with ur English friend," Warner texted.

"I spoke to him yesterday," Waldman texted.

The two men appear to have finally connected about Steele by phone on March 22, according to the records.

"Hey just tried u again gotta give a speech but really want to finish our talk," Warner texted.

Waldman, at one point, texted back that Steele really wanted a bi-partisan letter requesting his testimony first. He added that Steele was concerned about word leaking to the media that they were talking.

In one text, Warner suggested he did not want Burr or any other senator included in the discussions: "Ok but I wud (sic) like to do prelim call u me and him no one else before letter just so we have to trail to start want to discuss scope first before letter no leaks."

Waldman noted repeatedly that Steele was concerned about leaks and was "spooked" by all of the attention he had received around the world. Steele, he said, was skittish about talking to Warner.

Warner texted back on March 30: "We want to do this right private in London don't want to send letter yet cuz if we can't get agreement wud rather not have paper trail."

On April 5, Warner texted, "Any word on Steele.”

"Yes seems to have cold feet from the leaks. Said he wanted a bipartisan letter followed by written questions," texted Waldman, adding that the Wall Street Journal had contacted him asking if he was an intermediary between the panel and Steele.

In the text messages, Warner also discussed the possibility of a trip to see Steele.

On March 23, Warner texted, "Need to coordinate date for trip can u talk with my scheduler also want to discuss Paul," an apparent reference to former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, whose initials are used in the next text by Waldman.

On March 26, Warner texted, "Really need to set date things r going to really pick up."

"Standying by to do it," texted Waldman. "Awaiting call from your scheduler and also the letter he (Steele) would like they(sic) we discussed. And have second interesting thing to raise. Pls call."

But after calls back and forth, Warner made clear that he wanted to talk to Steele directly without Burr or anyone else being involved, even though Steele was insisting through Waldman that the contact start with a bipartisan letter inviting him to cooperate with the Senate panel.

"Hey can't we do brief (off the record) call today before letter so I can frame letter," Warner texted Waldman on March 29.

"Steele wants to have letter first. Or did you mean call w me?" Waldman texted back.

Warner’s text messages were quietly given to the intelligence committee after he and Burr signed a joint request for the messages last June. Warner and Burr privately informed the rest of the Democratic and Republican senators on the panel of Warner's text messages in a meeting last October.

A Warner aide acknowledged that Warner and Burr revealed the texts to their colleagues on the panel because "they realized out of context it doesn't look great." But aides to Warner and Burr both stressed that the chairman was kept apprised of Warner's efforts.

An aide to Burr knew there was a "back channel" Warner was using to try and get to Steele and was not concerned that Warner was freelancing on the matter.

Daily Caller investigative reporter Luke Rosiak comments on 'Fox & Friends First.'Video
Report: Fusion GPS paid wife of DOJ official

Warner began texting with Waldman in February 2017 about the possibility of helping to broker a deal with the Justice Department to get the WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange to the United States to potentially face criminal charges. That went nowhere, though a Warner aide told Fox News that the senator shared his previously undisclosed private conversations about WikiLeaks with the FBI.

Over the course of four months between February and May 2017, Warner and Waldman also exchanged dozens of texts about possible testimony to the Senate Intelligence Committee from Deripaska, Waldman's primary Russian billionaire client.

In January 2009, Harper's Magazine reported that Deripaska had hired an advisory firm with close ties to Hillary Clinton to help him get a visa to enter the United States." The magazine quoted Waldman as saying his firm does not lobby, though he filed paperwork with the Justice Department to represent Deripaska before the U.S. government.

In the dozens of text messages between February 2017 and May 2017, Waldman also talked to Warner about getting Deripraska to cooperate with the intelligence committee. There have been reports that Deripraksa, who has sued Manafort over a failed business deal, has information to share about the former Trump aide.

In May 2017, the Senate and House intelligence committees decided not to give Deripraska legal immunity in exchange for testimony to the panels. The text messages between Warner and Waldman appeared to stop that month.

http://www.foxnews.com/politic...istopher-steele.html

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Report This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
Is it just me or is Trump creating a really strong brand that the democrats won't work with anyone for the american people?

Ivanka's recent story with the WPost on how she couldnt get democratic policies passed. Trump giving them 1.3M Dreamers citizenship vs 800k. Seems to me he is appealing to the more moderate lefties/independents while the democrats are still playing that same sad song.

He seems to really have the democrats by the short n curlies. If they do something, their ego loses and the far left base hates them. If they do nothing but obstruct government they the moderate left hates them. Seems to me he has split the vote count.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Strzok May Have Used His Cell Phone In A SCIF, Himself Breaking Classified-Info Rules

Released texts between Peter Strzok, the FBI agent who ran the investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s email server, and his lover, FBI attorney Lisa Page, reveal the strong possibility that Strzok used his cell phone in a SCIF — a strict violation of protecting classified information.

Such a breach would compromise Strzok’s ability to probe Clinton for mishandling classified info and show a lack of awareness about security breaches, which is what he was tasked to investigate. The text messages that the Senate released Wednesday show that Strzok texted his mistress on Aug. 11, 2016, “We’re in Jims SCIF.”

SCIF stands for Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility, and it is where the most sensitive classified material is kept and story. SCIFs strictly bar all electronic equipment and require all people place their phones in lockers before entering.

The lead up to Strzok’s visit to “Jims SCIF” took place around meetings at the Department of Justice. Strzok said he had meetings at “DoJ at 4 then Baker 430.”

Hours later, Page responds, “Can you and [redacted woman] come up and see me when you are done? Is [redacted woman] with you? Can you please come up here?”

“Walking to see JB. She is still in 4017,” Strzok texted in response at 4:31 p.m.

“We’re in Jims SCIF,” Strzok texted five minutes later. JB/Jim may refer to Jim Baker, then the FBI’s general counsel and a close ally of then-FBI Director Jim Comey.

James Waurishuk, a retired Air Force colonel, senior career strategic intelligence officer and National Security Council staffer, told The Daily Caller News Foundation that cell phones are stictly prohibited in the SCIF.

“You just don’t do it. And most places they will make sure they don’t have one with you. To not only bring it in but actually use it, I can’t fathom that,” he said. “And then to be texting your girlfriend — you’re not allowed to use it even for official government use.”

Strzok was investigating Clinton to determine whether her use of a private email server put classified information outside of secure channels. Strzok later expressed concern after he discovered the FBI had failed to detect emails that were openly labeled classified.

“That he’s investigating this while at the same time being guilty of similar violations — apparently texting in a SCIF — the irony is crippling, Waurishuk noted. “He can’t say she [Clinton] can’t do it when he’s doing it himself in the very performance of the investigation into her. Then there’s the issue that if it didn’t occur to him not do to this, is it going to jump out to him if Clinton does similar?”

The retired career intelligence officer expressed dismay that no one would notice the potential security violation from Strzok.

“Anywhere I’ve ever been, someone is going to notice you using [a device in a SCIF], so that tells me the whole system at the FBI is broken,” he sad. “What’s going on in the general counsel’s office? How rampant is this? They should have said ‘Sir, you need to take that out of the building immediately,’ and in some cases depending on the level of classification, they’d have to do a report that there was an inappropriate use of a device that’s not authorized.”

He said the incident was serious enough that the inspector general or congressional committees should want to interview witnesses and validate records to determine whether cell phone usage in a SCIF occurred and whether Baker witnessed it without stopping him.

“I have to ask the question why didn’t the supervisor pull them off the case and say you can’t investigate this when he observed this?” he concluded.

Posts: 89 | Location: North Texas | Registered: August 07, 2012Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
^^^^^

My entire building at work is one big SCIF and it’s a HUGE NO-NO to even THINK about bringing a cell phone inside let alone using it. If this is true, that’s a really serious security violation and I hope they burn him down.
Mad

Posts: 33806 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Perhaps someone could be troubled to tell us just what is a SCIF? Roll Eyes

Just how in the world are we expected to know this??

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post