SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year II
Page 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 308

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year II Login/Join 
Did you come from behind
that rock, or from under it?

Picture of Audioholic
posted Hide Post
Trump's new ad: "Disgraceful". I like it - make 'em squirm!

"Every time you think you weaken the nation" Moe Howard

Posts: 2048 | Location: Out standing in my field. | Registered: February 07, 2009Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Audioholic:
Trump's new ad: "Disgraceful". I like it - make 'em squirm!

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/L1amVK_5ztQ?rel=0" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

All that needed was Fast Luis bailing out when the crowd was hollering “USA!”

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
I don't know I'm kind of enjoying the looks on their faces in that video.
They look miserable beyond words!
I wish them many more years with that look on their faces.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8527 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
All that needed was Fast Luis bailing out when the crowd was hollering “USA!”
I hear that this foreigner was crying as he left.

Posts: 107551 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
What did Obama know and when did he know it? Lovers' texts are now giving up the coolest Prez ever:

http://www.foxnews.com/politic...-more-questions.html

Newly revealed text messages between FBI paramours Peter Strzok and Lisa Page include an exchange about preparing talking points for then-FBI Director James Comey to give to President Obama, who wanted “to know everything we’re doing."

The message, from Page to Strzok, was among thousands of texts between the lovers reviewed by Fox News. The pair both worked at one point for Special Counsel Robert Mueller's probe of alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

Page wrote to Strzok on Sept. 2, 2016, about prepping Comey because "potus wants to know everything we're doing." According to a newly released Senate report, this text raises questions about Obama's personal involvement in the Clinton email investigation.

In texts previously revealed, Strzok and Page have shown their disdain for Republicans in general, as well as Trump, calling him a "f---ing idiot," among other insults.

Among the newly disclosed texts, Strzok also calls Virginians who voted against then-FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe's wife for a state Senate seat "ignorant hillbillys." (sic)

That text came from Strzok to Page on Nov. 4, 2015, the day after Jill McCabe lost a hotly contested Virginia state Senate election. Strzok said of the result, "Disappointing, but look at the district map. Loudon is being gentrified, but it's still largely ignorant hillbillys. Good for her for running, but curious if she's energized or never again."

Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., along with majority staff from the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, is releasing the texts, along with a report titled, “The Clinton Email Scandal and the FBI's Investigation of it.”

The newly uncovered texts reveal a bit more about the timing of the discovery of "hundreds of thousands" of emails on former Congressman Anthony Weiner's laptop, ultimately leading to Comey's infamous letter to Congress just days before the 2016 presidential election.

On Sept. 28, 2016, Strzok wrote to Page, "Got called up to Andy's [McCabe] earlier.. hundreds of thousands of emails turned over by Weiner's atty to sdny [Southern District of New York], includes a ton of material from spouse [Huma Abedin]. Sending team up tomorrow to review... this will never end." According to the Senate report, this text message raises questions about when FBI officials learned of emails relevant to the Hillary Clinton email investigation on the laptop belonging to Weiner, the husband to Clinton aide Huma Abedin.

It was a full month later, on Oct. 28, 2016, when Comey informed Congress that, "Due to recent developments," the FBI was re-opening its Clinton email investigation.

"In connection with an unrelated case, the FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation. I am writing to inform you that the investigative team briefed me on this yesterday..." Comey said at the time.

The question becomes why Comey was only informed by his investigative team on Oct. 27, if the Clinton emails on Weiner’s laptop were discovered by Sept. 28, at the latest.

Other texts show more examples of the officials' opposition to Trump.

On Election Day 2016, Strzok wrote, "OMG THIS IS F***ING TERRIFYING." Page replied, "Omg, I am so depressed." Later that month, on Nov. 13, 2016, Page wrote, "I bought all the president's men. Figure I need to brush up on watergate."

The next day, Nov. 14, 2016, Page wrote, “God, being here makes me angry. Lots of high fallutin’ national security talk. Meanwhile we have OUR task ahead of us.”

Page’s meaning here is unclear, but according to the Senate report, coupled with Strzok’s Aug. 15 text about an “insurance policy,” further investigation is warranted to find out what actions the two may have taken.

The last text is from Page to Strzok, and comes on June 23, 2017, when she wrote, "Please don't ever text me again."

It's unclear whether she was mad at her friend, or if she suddenly became aware that they, and their thousands of texts, had been discovered.

Posts: 8618 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Just past a tv in the airport and cnn was talking about it and calling it a gop conspiracy.
Bring out the texts..

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5749 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Strzok and Page. Sex is about the only thing that could take the deep state down. Because Strzok and Page were having it they felt comfortable enough to digitize their pillow talk.

Now their pillow talk is causing the deep state to lose some sleep. Still remains to be seen who if anybody gets taken down in this whole mess but I'd say Strzok and Page's careers are done.

That last text "Please don't ever text me again" Has the sound of a woman scorned without a doubt. If Page knew their texts were being monitored and discovered she would have made a phone call to Strzok rather than continue texting.

Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ugeesta:
Just past a tv in the airport and cnn was talking about it and calling it a gop conspiracy...

Just how stupid do they think their audience is?

I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:

Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., along with majority staff from the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, is releasing the texts, along with a report titled, “The Clinton Email Scandal and the FBI's Investigation of it.”

That report is found here.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Just past a tv in the airport and cnn was talking about it and calling it a gop conspiracy...

Guessing that is a rhetorical question.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Report This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
quote:
quote:

Guessing that is a rhetorical question.

hahaha.. Yes, I guess it is.

Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:

That report is found here.

Thanks, JALLEN!

Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
I haven't seen much about the Trump administration strategy in dealing with the Uranium 1 deal.

Here's an update report from the interview with the inside informer, on his role:
https://saraacarter.com/fbi-in...reaks-silence-today/

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9853 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by signewt:
I haven't seen much about the Trump administration strategy in dealing with the Uranium 1 deal.

Here's an update report from the interview with the inside informer, on his role:
https://saraacarter.com/fbi-in...reaks-silence-today/

I wonder if Mueller picked up on this from the article?
quote:
He recounted numerous times that the Russians bragged that the Clintons’ influence in the Obama administration would ensure CIFIUS approval for Uranium One. And he was right.”

Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
I wonder if Mueller picked up on this from the article?

That scumbag could care less what his handelers the democrats do. All perfectly legal in his eyes.

Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
As if we didn't already know that he is a) stupid and b) corrupt, W keeps on running his mouth. The Russians hacked our 2016 election! And we should welcome "immigrants" (i.e. illegal aliens) with open arms.

I find this talk about Russians hacking our election truly unbelievable. The Russians have been trying to "hack" our elections for many decades. We try to hack the Russian elections. The Chinese hack both. We hack the Chinese. The European countries also jump in on this daisy chain of hacking. Everybody is trying to hack everybody. -- This is news??

https://www.apnews.com/fb98faa...-in-2016-US-election

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11107 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
As if we didn't already know that he is a) stupid and b) corrupt, W keeps on running his mouth...

I have to confess that I once respected this man.

Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
I have wondered what Page and Strzok look like now, after the revelation of their emails--and their corruption. Often, no matter what someone might say, how they look exposes what is really going on inside them. I don't have recent photos of Strzok, but here are a few of Page. She looks haggard and emaciated, like she has aged 30 years in a year.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...lover-seen-time.html

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11107 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
As if we didn't already know that he is a) stupid and b) corrupt, W keeps on running his mouth. The Russians hacked our 2016 election! And we should welcome "immigrants" (i.e. illegal aliens) with open arms.

I find this talk about Russians hacking our election truly unbelievable. The Russians have been trying to "hack" our elections for many decades. We try to hack the Russian elections. The Chinese hack both. We hack the Chinese. The European countries also jump in on this daisy chain of hacking. Everybody is trying to hack everybody. -- This is news??

https://www.apnews.com/fb98faa...-in-2016-US-election

It is also well known that the United States has meddled in many other countries elections and governments.This is the game many governments play.

Posts: 12672 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
As if we didn't already know that he is a) stupid and b) corrupt, W keeps on running his mouth...

I have to confess that I once respected this man.

Yup...NO MORE though! He has officially entered the realm of douche-baggery. Just like I wish for O'numb-nutz...just go away George. Just.Go.Away...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post