SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year II
Page 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 308

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year II Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
CNN (Evan Perez) reporting Wray threatening to quit if the memo released. Remember that Perez has strong personal ties to Fusion GPS

but

NBC reporting Wray has no intention of quitting if the memo is released despite his objections.

President Trump has to demonstrate who works for who. I don't think he will disappoint.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
OK, well, bye. Don't let the door hit you in the ass.

Posts: 107484 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
more text messages:
Strzok: If I want to copy/take classified, I’m sure as hell not going to do it on this phone.

Now that's a statement I'd like explained in full.

Posts: 15022 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Report This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
So let the asshole quit! Does not relieve him of potential criminal proceedings. IMO, just another swamp creature who is now sweating bullets about what is happening, and has yet to happen.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25641 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
If Wray quits it is just proof that he had no intention of cleaning up the corruption. If publicity releasing the truth, that the FBI is corrupt, makes it difficult for him to lead the organization, he was the wrong choice in the first place becasue it shows he has no backbone.

Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Whine Williams - I thought he outlived his usefulness about 4 years ago

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53164 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
The Democrats sure have their knickers in a twist over the imminent release of The Memo. It must be really juicy! And I’d bet that all, or at least most, of the Democrat brass have seen it, even though it’s currently classified.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8930 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
I read the process will be President Trump releases the memo back to the committee, and the committee decides how to release it to the public. Hope we find out tomorrow.

Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
I read the process will be President Trump releases the memo back to the committee, and the committee decides how to release it to the public. Hope we find out tomorrow.

This is just ridiculous. Email the damned thing to Drudge and be done with it.

Posts: 20074 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Report This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
More winning Cool

Nikola Motor Company, a hydrogen-electric truck company, announced Tuesday it will build a $1 billion truck manufacturing plant in Arizona.
The company revealed that construction of the 500-acre Phoenix-area facility would begin in 2019 and production would start in 2021, adding that the plant would create an estimated 2,000 jobs and more than $1 billion in investment in the area, Fox Business reported.

Nikola, which is currently based out of Salt Lake City, Utah, primarily makes hydrogen-electric vehicles and hydrogen fueling stations.

Trevor Milton, Nikola’s founder and CEO, said the company looked at nine states and 30 potential factory locations before deciding on the west side Phoenix location.

“Arizona has the workforce to support our growth and a governor that was an entrepreneur himself. They understood what 2,000 jobs would mean to their cities and state,” Milton told the Phoenix Business Journal. “We will begin transferring our R&D and headquarters to Arizona immediately and hope to have the transition completed by October 2018.”

Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey said he was “proud” Nikola selected the state to produce technology that would “revolutionize transportation.”

“Nikola Motor Company’s selection of Arizona demonstrates that we are leading the charge when it comes to attracting innovative, industry-disrupting companies,” said Ducey in a statement. “This incredible new technology will revolutionize transportation, and we’re very proud it will be engineered right here in Arizona.”

The plant would become one of the largest manufacturers of alternative fuel-powered next generation semi rigs, according to the company, which announced that it has already received 8,000 pre-orders for its semi trucks.

Reuters reported that Nikola would share the costs of building the $1 billion facility with the state of Arizona.

http://www.breitbart.com/econo...-creating-2000-jobs/

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
long post of a Ron Johnson ltr. check out the scope of info Sen Johnson is asking for

Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
^^^ very interesting. Especially Page to Strzok:"...you are going to be left holding the bag."

I think the memo will deeply implicate Comey. Psychopath that he is, he sent out an astonishing-- to me, funny-- tweet about weasels and rats not doing well in the course of history. No schools named for Joe McCarthy. Some shit like that.

It will be a joyous day for me if he is led away to federal prison.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Oh Lordy!

Hopefully the memo will be released with a side of handcuffs, many, many, handcuffs.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I want to know why Comey is not in jail awaiting trial. Remember the stupid chick last summer who passed a classified document to a news organization? She was scooped up right away and is awaiting trial. Well Comey passed his memos, which the FBI has said are not only government property but also classified, and he admitted this to congress. He admitted that he passed them to someone (who could not legally posess them) with the intent they be sent to a news organization.

Why isn't he in jail awaiting trial? Same crime, different result.

Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
I wonder how many suicides we'll see next week.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5396 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
^^^ I think that is a real possibility. If you were FBI-- and a dirty cop at that-- would you want to go to prison?

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by olfuzzy:
More winning Cool

Nikola Motor Company, a hydrogen-electric truck company, announced Tuesday it will build a $1 billion truck manufacturing plant in Arizona.
The company revealed that construction of the 500-acre Phoenix-area facility would begin in 2019 and production would start in 2021, adding that the plant would create an estimated 2,000 jobs and more than $1 billion in investment in the area, Fox Business reported.

Nikola, which is currently based out of Salt Lake City, Utah, primarily makes hydrogen-electric vehicles and hydrogen fueling stations.

Trevor Milton, Nikola’s founder and CEO, said the company looked at nine states and 30 potential factory locations before deciding on the west side Phoenix location.

“Arizona has the workforce to support our growth and a governor that was an entrepreneur himself. They understood what 2,000 jobs would mean to their cities and state,” Milton told the Phoenix Business Journal. “We will begin transferring our R&D and headquarters to Arizona immediately and hope to have the transition completed by October 2018.”

Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey said he was “proud” Nikola selected the state to produce technology that would “revolutionize transportation.”

“Nikola Motor Company’s selection of Arizona demonstrates that we are leading the charge when it comes to attracting innovative, industry-disrupting companies,” said Ducey in a statement. “This incredible new technology will revolutionize transportation, and we’re very proud it will be engineered right here in Arizona.”

The plant would become one of the largest manufacturers of alternative fuel-powered next generation semi rigs, according to the company, which announced that it has already received 8,000 pre-orders for its semi trucks.

Reuters reported that Nikola would share the costs of building the $1 billion facility with the state of Arizona.

http://www.breitbart.com/econo...-creating-2000-jobs/

Will they merge with Tesla?

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Subjectively; I don't think the memo is going to be that shocking or live up to the hype for us...but we have been following the phony Trump-Russia collusion, Hillary exoneration, corrupt media & FBI/DOJ corruption stories for 2+ years now.

I think for the general public, seeing it laid out and summarized from Congress with names...that will be bigly!

And perhaps, even us jaded Sigforum-ites may just be jolted as well to finally actually see it all laid out (knowing there are classified docs backing all of it up) and names named...

Pop corn popped, beer is brewed...(I even have Rum and Coke on tap!)

I can't wait to hear the next reason the media doesn't want to see the memo! (it will only embolden NK- you have my permission to use that very fake news network!).

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Report This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Anyone working for the President that threatens to quit, needs to be fired in quick order.

Nothing good can come from allowing this sort of trash to hang around.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Joe DiGenova on Tucker just reamed Wray, and said what you said: fire the arrogant, childish bastard!