SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year II
Page 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 308

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year II Login/Join 
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
Pelosi used some incredibly strong language in her letter to Ryan. She's really exposed herself here. I hope she has to eat a mountain of shit when this news breaks. The left is so heavily invested in Russian collusion - a ton of eggs in one basket that appears to be teetering badly. Fascinating stuff!

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Nothing like going all in with only two cards face up.

Pelosi is in the proverbial safe seat. She can say anything she wants. She’ll be re-elected, along with several other God Damned Commies in the same safe position.

Meanwhile, these letters go nowhere.

Unless that memo is a complete bust, my guess is that Nunes is one of the great American heroes of our time. He stood aside from his chairmanship when Schiff demanded it, then came back in on this and has persevered through a level of opposition vitriol seldom if ever unleashed.

That memo must really be something!

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Whoa. Hope this doesn't fly

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Too late. The die is cast.

Posts: 107570 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Whoa. Hope this doesn't fly

All names? Ain't happening.

Q

Posts: 26376 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Report This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
I am sure it has been said before.

Carter gave us Reagan. Obama was far worse than Carter who did not actively try to harm the country. And it looks like Trump may surpass Reagan.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel." - Samuel Johnson

always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
I think Wray is just posturing for the benefit of all his underlings. He knows it ain't gonna happen either.

Expose all the criminal swamp dwellers!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16208 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Yeah, take a hike.

Enough. Get it out there.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Redact the names? Why? To protect the guilty?

They sure as shit weren't so careful when unmasking names of people on Trump's team.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Report This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
I hope a Friday release doesn't mean it gets ignored by the MSM in an effort to protect Democrats.

Isn't Friday considered the most convenient day for "document dumps" when people are getting into weekend mode and not paying attention?

That's the usual deal however those dumps usually happen around 9pm Friday and wedged in between the mundane. This one is slated for tomorrow morning.

My unrealistic fantasy is that the memo comes out Friday morning and arrest warrants go out late Friday for Saturday Morning arrests. That way everyone has to wait 'til Monday before they can make bail.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Report This Post
Picture of FlyingScot
posted Hide Post
Loved the speech, and even bought a new Ruger American Rimfire .17HMR during the address Smile. Something I haven't seen too much posted here - but it struck me during the speech.

Watching Trump up there, frankly being more inclusive and magnanimous than I could - but for the good of the country. Taking the hard stand even when few are willing to say what needs to be said. The long road he has been on - at great personal and professional risk. All to achieve a great country, no his own personal greatness.

He is a brave man, a tough man, and our leader. Lots of respect and I look forward to coming years (!) and what we will achieve as a country.

“Forigive your enemy, but remember the bastard’s name.”

-Scottish proverb

Posts: 1999 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 24, 2007Report This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by thunderson:
That way everyone has to wait 'til Monday before they can make bail.

Bail? What bail?

Bag 'em. Tag 'em. Send 'em to Gitmo.

Oh, and lose their paperwork so no one can ever find them again.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
here is video of MSNBC contributor John Heilemann asking guests on Monday whether they believe Nunes is now a Russian agent

even more infuriating watching it versus reading the words

video at link

http://www.powerlineblog.com/a...2/go-to-hell-man.php

I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the memo is as serious as I hope it is. Sure hope it hasn't been given the Hannity hype.

Posts: 1812 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Report This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
We conservatives and Trump supporters need to be ALL IN NOW!
No prisoners, and let the cards fall wherever, NO MERCY!

Posts: 4625 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I like President Trump's definition of reciprocity- "If they're gonna do it to us, we're gonna do it to them."

Big Grin

He said this during his Greenbriar speech today.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Yeah I heard that this morning on NPR also. Nunes is a Russian plant, sure. He edited the memo, sure. Well, if that's the problem, then release both versions so we can see what's what. Oh wait....

I can't wait to see how they spin the contents once it's released.

Posts: 17123 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Report This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
I like President Trump's definition of reciprocity- "If they're gonna do it to us, we're gonna do it to them."

Big Grin

He said this during his Greenbriar speech today.

Gota love his NO BS approach,SOOOOOO refreshing and can't help but put a smile on ones face.

While we have congress the republicans should put the knife in the DEMS and twist.
Allocate funds and a study to build a HUGE statue of Donald Trump on federal land in Washington DC,or New York City, or San Fransisco, requiring the statue to be of Greek influence and depict Trump with HUGE BRASS balls!

Posts: 4625 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
here is video of MSNBC contributor John Heilemann asking guests on Monday whether they believe Nunes is now a Russian agent

even more infuriating watching it versus reading the words

video at link

http://www.powerlineblog.com/a...2/go-to-hell-man.php

They are literally insane with this RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA bullshit! Didn't that slimeball Podesta cook this up on Election Night to try to explain why Hillary got her ass handed to her?

Posts: 33802 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post