SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year II
Page 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 308

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year II Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Did anyone actually make it through drooling Joe Kennedy III's speech? I turned it off in disgust after he started spouting off in Spanish, pandering mutherf*cker! Mad

I found his halting delivery very odd and that combined with the Chapstick or whatever it was running down the corners of his mouth, I found it really grating and distracting. FAIL.

Posts: 33773 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Did anyone actually make it through drooling Joe Kennedy III's speech?

I had a new camera to play with, so, no. But I did wander in at one point, take a look, and say to my wife "My Lord, he's drooling!"

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
"No tiene nada en la bola."

"He can't even throw a fastball."

In other related news, a video of Sen. Schumer and Rep. Pelosi while attending the SOTU has surfaced, raising speculations that... http://video.dailymail.co.uk/p...1833211968468407.mp4

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
^^^ Wonderful-- but the animals are MUCH cuter. Big Grin

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Resident Knuckledragger
Picture of IndyRob
posted Hide Post
I'm calling Kennedy's rebuttal Chapstickquiddick

Posts: 7358 | Location: Greater Indianapolis Area | Registered: October 14, 2008Report This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:
I found his halting delivery very odd and that combined with the Chapstick or whatever it was running down the corners of his mouth, I found it really grating and distracting. FAIL.

It is now known as "swallowgate."

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Report This Post
Lost Allman Brother
Picture of S600MBUSA
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Someone should make an animated gif of the hag pushing her dentures around in her mouth last night. Roll Eyes

Not a gif, but...

-Winston Churchill, writing of the Pashtun

Posts: 3989 | Location: Holly Springs/Canton, GA | Registered: November 02, 2004Report This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
combined with the Chapstick or whatever it was running down the corners of his mouth,

quote:

#himtoo

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15712 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Report This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
#sloppyjoe

quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
quote:
combined with the Chapstick or whatever it was running down the corners of his mouth,

quote:

#himtoo

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Report This Post
4-H Shooting
Sports Instructor
Picture of Zecpull
posted Hide Post
The best Meme of Pelosi .. is " I dont know what all this is about.. these Tide pods are tasty."

Anyone else think it was Ironic to have a Kennedy giving a speech in front of a wrecked car?

And did he listen to the President at all ? He was going on about the roads rusting, and must have missed the Presidents line about increasing the infrastructure spending to increase jobs..and fix crumbling bridges?

'The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but
> because he loves what is behind him.' G. K. Chesterton

NRA Endowment Life member
NRA Pistol instructor...and Range Safety instructor
Women On Target Instructor.

Posts: 9071 | Location: Wooster,Ohio | Registered: May 11, 2004Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
So the dems are having their retreat at Mt Vernon. I thought that place was racist? And it looks like the republican train going to the Green Briar hit a trash truck.

Lost Allman Brother
Picture of S600MBUSA
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Zecpull:

Anyone else think it was Ironic to have a Kennedy giving a speech in front of a wrecked car?

Too bad it was a Mustang instead of an Oldsmobile.

quote:
Originally posted by Zecpull:

And did he listen to the President at all ? He was going on about the roads rusting, and must have missed the Presidents line about increasing the infrastructure spending to increase jobs..and fix crumbling bridges?

These SOTU "responses" are always a farce because you know they had to have their speeches written well-before the president's address is even delivered. At best, there's time for some last minute revisions for something specific, but it's mostly just talking points.

-Winston Churchill, writing of the Pashtun

Posts: 3989 | Location: Holly Springs/Canton, GA | Registered: November 02, 2004Report This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
quote:
Did anyone actually make it through drooling Joe Kennedy III's speech? I turned it off in disgust after he started spouting off in Spanish, pandering mutherf*cker! Mad

I couldn't make it through the whole speech. He was channeling Obama with the whole "That's not who we are..."

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5396 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Report This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I missed it last night so I'm watching it now. I'm not entirely sure if he misspoke it, but he very clearly called it "Opama care."

I like that better than covfefe! Big Grin

Suck it, Opama!

And wow, the dems are disgusting, sitting there looking the way they do.

Posts: 17114 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Report This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by S600MBUSA:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Someone should make an animated gif of the hag pushing her dentures around in her mouth last night. Roll Eyes

Not a gif, but...

[FLASH_VIDEO]<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0" height="297" width="475"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="never"></param><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JvDS8uq6XJ4&showsearch=0&rel=0&fs=1&autoplay=0&ap=%2526fmt%3D18" /><param value="window" /><param value="true" /><embed wmode="transparent" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="never" height="297" src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JvDS8uq6XJ4&showsearch=0&fs=1&rel=0&autoplay=0&ap=%2526fmt%3D18" width="475"></embed></object>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

I think she's trying to get the bad taste out of her mouth from all of the shit that she's been spewing for years

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I really hope the republicans use the dems actions last night to pound them ruthlessly in the run up to the midterms. It couldn't be any clearer that they are the party of lawlessness, violence, crime, and anti-American values.

Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
Trump overheard saying he'll '100%' release Nunes memo

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/31...unes-memo/index.html

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The President didn't care if that remark was overheard and neither do I. Brace yourselves, commies. February is going to be a really, really bad month for you.

Posts: 107505 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
posted Hide Post
(Including the author as I enjoyed his take on the SOTU speech last night)

The Morning Report 1/31/18
—J.J. Sefton

Good morning kids. As we close out (already?!) the first month of 2018, President Donald Trump delivered a stem-winder of a State of the Union speech last night. The applause and cheering from the pro-American side of the room rattled Palsi Pelosi's dentures and made Chuck Schemer's corn rows stand on end.

http://ace.mu.nu/

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1935 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Report This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
John Kelly says anti-military teacher should 'go to hell,' vows swift memo release in interview

http://www.foxnews.com/politic...se-in-interview.html

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post