SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year II
Page 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 308

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year II Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
The Dems looked truly like the losers they are tonight.

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
For someone's who's supposedly dumb, Trump outmaneuvered the Dems. Someone may have written the speech for him but I think it was him with that strategy of pitting supposedly Democrat principles against supposedly Democrat principles.

"Here's four black people who lost a loved one to MS13 illegal aliens brought in as minors." Who do you love more, Democrats? The blacks or the illegal aliens?

"You want amnesty for 800,000 illegal aliens? I'll grant amnesty for 1.3 million illegal aliens provided they pass checks and I get my wall." Who do you love more, Democrats? The illegal aliens that are here already or the illegal aliens that you want to come tomorrow?

"We got the lowest unemployment! We got the lowest unemployment level for blacks! We got the lowest unemployment level for Latinos!" Who do you love more, Democrats? Your supposed base or your love to hate me?

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19583 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Report This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
They want amnesty for 800,000 Democratic voters and a possible 1.3M to come. I guarantee you that if every one of them promised to vote Republican, the Dem's would drop this like a hot rock.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Report This Post
Picture of drew3630
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:
noticed how many Dems didn't stand when President Trump spoke of standing during our National Anthem

I wasn't too surprised because most of them back the players who refuse to stand for the National Anthem

Posts: 244 | Location: Northern California | Registered: June 30, 2017Report This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmanic:
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
quote:
Originally posted by sgalczyn:
Which Dim - I mean Dem - just walked out?

It looked like the hispanic guy from Illinois sometimes seen mouthing off on tv.

Gutierrez? He's a jackass.

Found it:

http://www.theamericanmirror.c...flees-house-chamber/

Luis Gutierrez, the illegal alien-loving congressman from Illinois, appeared to be triggered during President Trump’s soaring rhetoric during the State of the Union address and fled the House chamber.

Trump praised the Capitol building, calling it a monument to the American people.

As applause broke out, so did chants of “USA! USA! USA!”

Gutierrez left his seat as several Democrats patted him on the arm as he retreated to a safe space.

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4561 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Report This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12930 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Democrat principles

Yes, it was very emotional when Yosemite Sam reminisced, "Ask not, what you can do for your country. Ask what your country can do for you."

I think that even Rachel Maddow had an orgasm then.

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Report This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lkdr1989:
Kennedy's response was so cringy, I had turn it off

He lost us about 20 seconds in to it when he talked about the town they were in being built by immigrants, as if to imply trump is anti immigration. I wonder if he could hear me yelling at him - "yeah, immigrants that were legally processed through Ellis Island assholio"

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12930 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
"As if the mechanic in Pittsburgh and the teacher in Tulsa and the daycare worker in Birmingham are somehow bitter rivals, rather than mutual casualties of a system forcefully rigged for those at the top." Yosemite Sam (2018)

When asked to comment, Hillary replied, "Oh my...".

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Report This Post
McNoob
Picture of xantom
posted Hide Post
When you're a Poverty Pimp and someone is fucking with your "Bread n Butter"

Stolen form "The_Donald" sub reddit.
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_D..._someone_is_fucking/

"We've done four already, but now we're steady..."

Posts: 1721 | Location: MN | Registered: November 20, 2013Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
And now, anyone who cares to know the truth- all they have to do is watch the behavior of the Dems last night at the SOTU.

Needless to say, I am not in the least surprised at their puerile, anti-American behavior. They're nothing but a bunch of pouting, tantrum-throwing infants who should have no business whatsoever in the governing of this nation.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107260 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Fuck you, Frank, ya hack.

Posts: 107260 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
And now, anyone who cares to know the truth- all they have to do is watch the behavior of the Dems last night at the SOTU.

Needless to say, I am not in the least surprised at their puerile, anti-American behavior. They're nothing but a bunch of pouting, tantrum-throwing infants who should have no business whatsoever in the governing of this nation.

Bingo. I told my wife last night - the enemies of our Nation have revealed themselves.

----------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I enjoyed that SOTU, haven't watched one for years.

I'm happy the (D) were exposed once again as the anti-American shitheads they are.

Anyone who votes (D) deserves the same label and the same treatment.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Report This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lkdr1989:
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

Seeing the look on Booker's face, I hope he was wearing a diaper.

Posts: 8603 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Last night the democrats proved to me, without shadow of a doubt, that they are just absolutely disgusting human beings. I will NEVER raise a finger to help one of those ungrateful children as long as I live. They can all rot in hell.

Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Victor Davis Hanson recently wrote of Donald Trump's "aggressive masculinity." Mark Levin opined that it's the goal of feminists and liberals to eradicate masculinity. Witness "Pajama Boy" and the emasculated dads on tv.

THAT is the driving force behind the Left's hatred of Donald John Trump: He's a man.

Donald Trump, Jr. last night recalled that his father, who is richer than Mitt Romney, has been referred to a a "blue-collar billionaire" because he doesn't just sit in some high office directing traffic, he actually goes into the trenches and meets with the people doing the work. This too, goes against everything the Left envisions: Themselves as the "super elite" who know better than everyone else, and who are destined to lead without getting their fingernails dirty.

Trump is never going to win over the far Left. But according to post-speech polls, he's winning over the middle.

And that's where elections are won.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Report This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
What a great, powerful address filled with so much passion, truth, emotion, patriotism, and winning! This is the beginning of the end for the opposition, and they know it given their reactions and lack thereof when all should have been standing and applauding. Trump now just has to sit back and ride the success of the speech for a few days and then right into continuing to win on DACA, immigration reform, infrastructure, defense, trade, etc. Smile

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Report This Post