SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year II
Page 1 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 308

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year II Login/Join 
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
No, but we can hope for the island to tip over due to the extra weight...

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11762 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Report This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
But they’re seeing Hamilton, so they will return with a renewed reverence for the Constitution.

Posts: 18044 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
But they’re seeing Hamilton, so they will return with a renewed reverence for the Constitution.

Sure. And at the end of the show the cast will lecture the Democrats to build a wall.

FWIW, tickets range from $10 to $5,000.

https://www.usatoday.com/story...rto-rico/2558318002/

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Report This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
Trump should seize on this and shoot out a Twitter that while he's waiting in DC to negotiate and taking no taxpayer money as salary, the other side is off vacationing on the taxpayers dime.

Posts: 4009 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mikeyspizza:
Trump should seize on this and shoot out a Twitter that while he's waiting in DC to negotiate and taking no taxpayer money as salary, the other side is off vacationing on the taxpayers dime.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Trolling master.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
He probably shouldn’t pick on her so much now. It is hard to imagine one of the Dims who would be easier to roll right over than Lieawatha. Perhaps better to leave her be for now and work on tearing down the others. Then again, the man’s strategy has been brilliant so far, and it is fun watching him eviscerate her. Big Grin

Posts: 6914 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Report This Post
Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
It seems more like Seppuku to me. She's eviscerating herself.

Releasing test results against her own claims and releasing her own beer dud.

Harakiri seems to be her preferred political move.

Both Occasional Cortex and Warren mostly require a mop after they are done with themselves.

Now, if only Pelosi and Waters would stop ordering the brain-eating ameba plate at the cafeteria.

Posts: 3078 | Registered: January 06, 2010Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Senate Judiciary Comm hearing tomorrow re confirmation of William Barr to AG

Grassley is no longer chair; the chair is now Lindsey Graham.

Barr’s testimony is scheduled to begin Tuesday at 9:30 a.m. ET and continue Wednesday

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/1...ck-william-barr.html

William Barr, will address special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation head-on in Senate confirmation hearings Tuesday, assuring senators that “it is vitally important” for Mueller to complete the probe.

“I believe it is in the best interest of everyone — the President, Congress, and, most importantly, the American people —that this matter be resolved by allowing the special counsel to complete his work,” Barr will tell the Senate Judiciary Committee, according to prepared remarks obtained by CNBC on Monday.

“On my watch, Bob will be allowed to complete his work,” Barr’s testimony says.

Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
“On my watch, Bob will be allowed to complete his work,” Barr’s testimony says.
Ok, but will "Bob" be required to finish his work anytime soon, or will this drag all the way out to the next presidential election so "Bob" can inflict maximum damage on the president.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I've been saying this for a long time now; Robert Mueller has DOESN'T HAVE JACK SHIT on Trump and this "Russia Collusion" BS and his eagerly awaited report is just going to show what an absolute waste of time and money this witch-hunt really was. Roll Eyes

I say Trump should fire his ass the second it comes out and has nothing to show:

quote:

ABC's Karl: Sources say Mueller report is 'almost certain to be anti-climactic'

BY JOE CONCHA - 01/14/19 10:07 AM EST
The Hill

ABC News White House correspondent Jonathan Karl says his sources tell him that Robert Mueller's anticipated report on the special counsel's investigation into Russian election meddling and possible collusion between President Trump's campaign and Moscow is “almost certain to be anti-climactic.”

"There have been expectations that have been building, of course, for over a year," Karl told "This Week" host George Stephanopoulos on Sunday. "But people who are closest to what Mueller has been doing, interacting with the special counsel, caution me that this report is almost certain to be anti-climactic."

Link

Posts: 33769 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Trump got $0 from the Russians

The Hildebeast got approximately $150 million from the Russians

Trump is the one being investigated?

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Didn’t I read recently that the Dems ok for US to build a wall to separate Jordan from Syria so the Iranians couldn’t cross in to Jordan and cause trouble?

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
that would be acceptable because very few Syrians or Jordanians are going to vote democratic here in the US

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Joey D 1-14-19

Description

INTERVIEW - JOE DIGENOVA - legal analyst and former US Attorney to the District of Columbia

NYT: F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia. Agents and senior F.B.I. officials had grown suspicious of Mr. Trump’s ties to Russia during the 2016 campaign but held off on opening an investigation into him, the people said, in part because they were uncertain how to proceed with an inquiry of such sensitivity and magnitude. But the president’s activities before and after Mr. Comey’s firing in May 2017, particularly two instances in which Mr. Trump tied the Comey dismissal to the Russia investigation, helped prompt the counterintelligence aspect of the inquiry, the people said.
Trump blasts ‘insulting’ report on FBI probe into Russia ties. Trump slams 'total sleaze' Comey, 'corrupt' FBI leaders, after report bureau launched probe after director's ouster
ATTORNEY GENERAL CONFIRMATION HEARING THIS WEEK: William Barr, President Trump's pick to be the next U.S. attorney general, is expected to be grilled this week during his Senate confirmation hearing before a sharply divided Senate Judiciary Committee ... The committee has a new chairman, Sen. Lindsey Graham, and Barr on Tuesday will be facing several Democrats who may have 2020 presidential campaign ambitions, including Sen. Cory Booker on New Jersey, Kamala Harris of California and Amy Klobuchar of Minnesota.
GINSBURG/SCOTUS: Ginsburg to miss next week's Supreme Court sessions, but recovery 'on track'

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7655 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Report This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
The President delivered a great speech to the Farmers and Rancher at their 100th anniversary convention. He also spoke at least years.

He discussed many important topics. Did a terrific job and at the end wrapped it up showing that he does appreciate and respect the hard working, family oriented, God fearing, country loving Americans that are the American Farmers and Rancher.

Thank you Mr. President.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19158 | Registered: September 21, 2005Report This Post
Picture of nojoy
posted Hide Post
Clemson Football team gets to meet the President:

http://www.espn.com/college-fo...pionship-celebration

Posts: 1292 | Location: Marysville, WA 98271 | Registered: March 18, 2004Report This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Just FYI, a furlough > 30 days is one of the triggers for executing a “Reduction in Force” for FedGov.

https://www.opm.gov/policy-dat...reductions-in-force/

The dumpster fire of mass reductions in los Federales would be epic.

Five days to go, and DJT can pull the trigger.

More here. https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...700041254#6700041254

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Report This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Hmm, that's a good question.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
LMAO, I think Trump just loves to troll and fuck with the Left as they are predictably going bonkers today over his buying (out of his own pocket BTW) a bunch of fast food burgers, fries and pizza for the Clemson Tigers who came to visit:

How gauche of him, I'm sure many a liberal snob sniffed at this... Roll Eyes

Lovin’ it: Trump fetes champion Clemson with burgers, fries

Posts: 33769 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post