SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year II
Page 1 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 308

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year II Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
https://www.foxnews.com/politi...ng-friday-expiration

The extension of the grand jury's term on Friday seemingly conflicts with recent reports that Mueller could complete his investigation - and submit a report to the attorney general - next month.

This makes me think Mueller STILL hasn’t found anything to hang Trump with and now the game will be to drag this investigation out past the 2020 elections so that Trump remains under a cloud during all of it. Mad

The new AG needs to shut this crap down 10 minutes after his confirmation and turn over any relevant investigations to the DOJ. We have a DOJ and they need to do there jobs. If they do there jobs without partisanship as they claim, what’s the need for a special preosecutor????

Posts: 3953 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Report This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
The new AG needs to shut this crap down 10 minutes after his confirmation and turn over any relevant investigations to the DOJ. We have a DOJ and they need to do there jobs. If they do there jobs without partisanship as they claim, what’s the need for a special preosecutor????

You mean like the DOJ has been doing their job for the last few years?!?!?!?

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
The first thing the new AG nees to do is clean house at the DOiJ and the FBI. Then he needs to investigate and prosecute those on the left that have been breaking the law for years (McCabe STILL hasn't been charged with lying to the FBI). Basically the exact opposite of that shitbag Jeff Sessions.

Until accountability and the rule of law returns to this nation we will continue down the inevitable path towards massive violence. As long as those on the left are allowed to get away with whatever they please they will NEVER stop.

Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Yes, the FBI and DOJ need to go through a thorough house cleaning.

Those that have obviously committed crimes need to be prosecuted.

The evidence and unredacted documents related to the FBI, DOJ, DNC, Obama administration and Clinton crimes need to be made public.

Legislation needs to be written and past limiting what can be redacted from public documents.
Penalties must be applied to those redacting information for political or partinship reasoning.

I still see very little evidence of the swamp being drained.
A thorough cleansing must be performed before I once again gain trust in our government.
Most definitely will not trust the FBI for quite sometime to come.
Their political bias is ingrained very deeply.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
"the FBI and DOJ need to go through a thorough house cleaning."

Every once in a while I think of all the corruption and illegal activities of the FBI & DoJ from 2016 to the present.

It is staggering. What a magician's trick they have pulled.

They persecute President Trump and his aides for "interfering" in the 2016 election, while so much has come out that is was the FBI and DoJ that interfered in the 2016 election and continue to try to overturn that election to today.

If we never get all of this out in the open and found out what really happened w things like the Carter Page FISA warrant, I will never trust the FBI and DoJ again. What a sad thing to write.

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
PERFECT, Mr. President! BRAVO!

Get on TV and speak to the American people about WHY we really do need effective border security and lay it out so that we can all see you're doing this as PART OF YOUR JOB to protect the American people and not because you're this racist monster the Left has tried to make you into.

Let these assholes like Schumer and Pelosi get on TV afterwards and try to tell us why they oppose protecting the American people!

BREAKING: Trump to Deliver Primetime Address from Oval Office Tuesday Night

quote:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
I am pleased to inform you that I will Address the Nation on the Humanitarian and National Security crisis on our Southern Border. Tuesday night at 9:00 P.M. Eastern.

1:44 PM - Jan 7, 2019

Posts: 33802 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
^^^^
I was just thinking about this today. Address the nation, lay it all out, let the people decide. Stop letting the MSM control the narrative.

How much you want to bet some channel (CNN or NBC) will put a "parental advisory" warning before it airs? That is assuming they even air it.

Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
We can hope Big Grin...

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10586 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
All major networks to carry the speech.
They caved.

https://www.breitbart.com/the-...-on-border-security/

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31425 | Registered: February 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
Mixed in with DJT's remarks ought to be some footage of illegals coming in.

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I am hoping tonight that it will be abundantly clear that the democratic party and their libtard accomplices are truly the enemy of the country and are putting the American citizens at risk

they need to be held accountable and perhaps this is the first step in what hopefully will be an agonizing process for them

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53177 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Joey D 1-8-19

Once again no separate segment for Joe. His segment starts at 7:10

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Friggen' Don Lemon!

He's definitely on my list of people I want to punch in the face before I die.

GOD FORBID the President speak directly to We The People without any MSM spin or bullshit. The Horror!

They are SCARED SHITLESS that Trump's address will work. Roll Eyes

quote:

Tim Young

@TimRunsHisMouth

UNBELIEVABLE: Don Lemon suggests that Trump's speech be delayed so it can be edited and kept from Americans.

Chris Cuomo (the voice of reason) corrects him and says wanting a border wall isn't immoral or wrong.

Cuomo giving Lemon a "you've lost your mind" stare is CLASSIC.

quote:

LEMON: Do you think there should be — I don’t know, a delay of some sort? And then you can — because people believe, the president will say what he has to say, people will believe it whether the facts are true or not. I guess that’s the chance you take with any president —

CUOMO: Yeah!

LEMON: — but this one is different. And then, by the times the rebuttals come on, we’ve already promoted propaganda, possibly, unless he gets up there and tells the truth.

CUOMO: He has his right to make the argument to the American people. And by the way, wanting barriers along the border is not propaganda.

LEMON: No, no, no —

CUOMO: It’s not immoral, it’s not wrong.

Don Lemon: The President Should Be Edited Before We Give Him Air Time

Posts: 33802 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by nhtagmember:
I am hoping tonight that it will be abundantly clear that the democratic party and their libtard accomplices are truly the enemy of the country and are putting the American citizens at risk[QUOTE]

What we may find is that the loony left and the pablum-puking right have joined forces. Some of the right's self-proclaimed leaders think it is their job to chew the food and regurgitate the proceeds into the electorate. Trump's presidency challenges that back-room cigar set.

The right with people like Romney and the Koch brothers may have as much to do with this mess as the left.

It's not about the country but about Trump, politics and filthy lucre.

If it was only as simple as Democrats playing to future voters. This is a signature issue for Trump and the left and the pablum-puking rightists must resist. It is what they live for.

Hopefully, the electorate will continue to see past the sophistic curtain blathered by the numbskulls in opposition. Tonight's a call to remedy cowardice.

Posts: 3078 | Registered: January 06, 2010Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

CUOMO: He has his right to make the argument to the American people. And by the way, wanting barriers along the border is not propaganda.

LEMON: No, no, no —

CUOMO: It’s not immoral, it’s not wrong.

But didn't Pelosi say that this is a moral issue? Building a wall is a moral issue is what she said. But if it's not, according to Cuomo, then what the hell are we arguing about?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mikeyspizza:

And footage of the Democrats espousing the same platform only a few years ago

Posts: 1403 | Registered: November 07, 2013Report This Post
Picture of nojoy
posted Hide Post
BTW, are we going to have a new thread for 2019, Year III?
Smile

Posts: 1292 | Location: Marysville, WA 98271 | Registered: March 18, 2004Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
reminder:

President Trump address will be 9pm ET tonight

Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oldbill123:
quote:
Originally posted by mikeyspizza:

And footage of the Democrats espousing the same platform only a few years ago

Yep, oughta have video clips of all of em saying exactly the same. Make them explain why suddenly a wall is a bad idea.

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
You gotta love this, you know how the Democrats are always beating us up about being the party of “Old White People”? So who do they pick to give the response tonight? The three oldest, whitest ass people in the Democrat party. Big Grin

Nancy, Chuck, and Bernie