SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year II
Page 1 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 308

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year II Login/Join 
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
Ha ha ha... He just ripped Jim Acosta a new one. His press conferences are just gold

I really wish they had security in there and Trump would just simply have him removed. Acosta is a vile, rude, piece of shit. Why it doesn't happen confuses me.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Report This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
quote:
Ha ha ha... He just ripped Jim Acosta a new one. His press conferences are just gold

I really wish they had security in there and Trump would just simply have him removed. Acosta is a vile, rude, piece of shit. Why it doesn't happen confuses me.

He wants them there as he knows they’ll make fools of themselves and just confirm what he has been saying all along.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2692 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Report This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
I am not looking forward to having Adam Schiff as chair of the House Intelligence Committee, and so on. All the wonderful work done by Devin Nunes will come to a halt.
<snip>

Nunes still has some time remaining as chair in this Congress. And:

“Rep. Devin Nunes defeated Democratic challenger Andrew Janz in the Valley’s premier race in the 2018 general election.

With all precincts reporting, Nunes totaled 75,111 votes to Janz’s 59,528 (56 percent to 44 percent).”

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8856 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Report This Post
posted Hide Post
On its face, the FL enfranchisement ballot initiative gives me pause. I think the devil is in the details. Depends entirely upon scope.

Posts: 500 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: December 27, 2001Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:

Didn't watch it but just heard Acosta on Rush. That dude deserves a hammer beat down. Thank God President Trump isn't afraid of these phonies and gives it right back at them.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:

I just watched that, dayum.

Trump was about 2.5 seconds from leaping over the podium and knocking that POS Acosta the f*ck out. Eek

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Trumps not gonna make a media martyr out of him. I think the medias behavior put on display for all to see actually helps Trumps cause, at least with the parts of the country not occupied by lunatics. I think Trump actually wakes up looking foward to his daily Acosta confrontation. Afterall isnt this why we love him? He doesnt back down....Trumps a fighter and God bless him for it.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3440 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leadfoot:
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
WHEN the Republicans win, the GDC/Leftists may actually lose their minds.

Violence and rioting, in some areas, are not out of the question.

So be careful.

On the other hand, their sorrow WILL be glorious to behold.

Their tears of unfathomable sadness are delicious.
Whoops.
Gone

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
This is so AWESOME. It's so nice to have a President who has a set...

WINNING!!!!

Posts: 5734 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I don't understand why they continue to allow Acosta access to the WH

seem to me that he has no specific right to be there...he's the designated turd from CNN - can't they find another and relegate him to the catering truck

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
I don't understand why they continue to allow Acosta access to the WH

seem to me that he has no specific right to be there...he's the designated turd from CNN - can't they find another and relegate him to the catering truck

Because that makes Drama Queen Acosta a martyr.

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
and thats OK, if he gets little airtime, he can set himself on fire for all I care...

martyrs can be good or bad - in his case, he just doesn't count

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Why can't they just ask one question and wait for a follow up if POTUS allows??

Talking over or yelling over the POTUS is rude.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11247 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:
Why can't they just ask one question and wait for a follow up if POTUS allows??

Talking over or yelling over the POTUS is rude.

They're communists, rudeness is part of the package.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Report This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
In a just world someone would punch that son of a bitch in the throat.

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Report This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
The White House just revoked Acosta's access.

It's about damned time.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Report This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
Oh my.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31419 | Registered: February 20, 2000Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
The White House just revoked Acosta's access.

It's about damned time.

President Trump has taken whatever wind the Dems had in their sails after last night by firing Sessions, Acosta’s virtual beat down, and revoking Acosta's press pass thingy. And let’s not forget naming Whitaker as acting AG. I love my President.

Edit: revoked for his treatment of the young lady trying to take the mic out of Acosta’s hand. Now they can’t claim 1st Amendment blah blah blah.

Posts: 3953 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Report This Post
Assault Accountant
Picture of 12GA
posted Hide Post
It’s about time! I think Acosta pushing the aide away must have been the straw that broke the camels back. No matter - good riddance to bad rubbish.

Posts: 2581 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2002Report This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
And Antifa is pounding on Tucker Carlson’s front door and threatening him...

Dude needs security, big time.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...e-of-tucker-carlson/

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Report This Post