SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year II
Page 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 308

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year II Login/Join 
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:
It's not a short speech, is it? LOL. I bet those dems are getting antsy.

He's getting a buttload in! Saves on Twitter time.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Some powerful stories...wow

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Report This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Really throwing down the gauntlet to the commies tonight. Awesome.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Report This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
USA USA USA

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Report This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Which Dim - I mean Dem - just walked out?

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4572 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Report This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
Good luck with the rebuttal.

I wonder what those in the media are thinking as they now have to try and put a negative spin on an awesome State of the Union Address. Good luck bitches.

They conceded before it began by saying "yea but look at his white power rallies, how badly he treats women, and hates Mexicans."

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Report This Post
Free radical
scavenger
Picture of rh
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
Good luck with the rebuttal.

Watch Live: The Democratic RebuttalFest
quote:

I wonder what those in the media are thinking as they now have to try and put a negative spin on an awesome State of the Union Address. Good luck bitches.

"This is upsetting in every direction.
940 replies 1,246 retweets 6,327 likes"

https://twitter.com/chrislhaye...s/958532948638273537 (Chris Hayes of MSNBC)

Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
Remember Obozos speeches filled with "I" "I" "I"
Some averaged more than one "I" a minuit.

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4128 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sgalczyn:

I thought it was someone wearing a uniform.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Shoots Flies
at Fifty Yards!
Picture of SuhlShooter
posted Hide Post
Watch the roaches run

Posts: 3028 | Location: Hit the ground running in Moultrie, GA | Registered: July 06, 2009Report This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:

Probably looking for a shithole to hide in. Smile

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Report This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
I am so proud to be an American tonight...may God continue to bless this nation and bless this President...MAGA!

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
I am so proud to be an American tonight...may God continue to bless this nation and bless this President...MAGA!

^^^^^^^^^^

+1

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Report This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
The left looked so small tonight.

I, on the other hand, watched a leader.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
That address was a solid A PLUS!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16192 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Report This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Haven't seen a SOTUS this great in all the years I've been here. So proud to be an American. Cool

Q

Posts: 26349 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:

It looked like the hispanic guy from Illinois sometimes seen mouthing off on tv.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
I love this President!

Posts: 3448 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
The most moving, most visionary speech I've ever heard. God bless President Trump.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Haven't seen a SOTUS this great in all the years I've been here. So proud to be an American. Cool

I am happy you are!

If only, you (and there are many thousands) were all that the entire 11 year war "won", it was worth every life.

100% Dead... serious.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43867 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Report This Post