SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year II
Page 1 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 308

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year II Login/Join 
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Sounds like some pissed off junior enlisted guy who got a less than honorable thought he'd get back at the bastards in charge.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Report This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

Federal authorities said on Tuesday that they had intercepted multiple packages suspected of containing ricin , a lethal substance, addressed to President Trump and at least two top Pentagon officials.

This is what terrorists do.

And it really is not too far of a stretch to figure what kind of person is doing this, given the timing.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16613 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
So like many here, I don't have a twitter account, but I'd like to be able to follow what President Trump puts out. I found his tweets but holy christ, about 95% of the comments to his tweets are commie trolls. It was intolerable.

But then I found this app. I knew there had to be one. Great app for following President Trump's tweets and nothing else. Love it. Pure Trump. Perfect.

https://play.google.com/store/...ckmobile.trumptweets
There's an iOS version, too, for those of you who are enlightened enough to eschew the Android platform in favor of iThings: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/president-trumps-tweets/id1209890741?mt=8

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30546 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
A couple of friends and I were discussing what this 2:18 pm ET test Presidential Alert going out to all smartphones today should say.

My thought was:

#MAGABitches

Big Grin

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
A couple of friends and I were discussing what this 2:18 pm ET test Presidential Alert going out to all smartphones today should say.

My thought was:

#MAGABitches

Big Grin

I'm sitting in the Centurion Lounge here in the Philadelphia airport, and a siren just went off for the whole lounge. Haha. Awesome.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
I did not get a text from the God Emperor. I feel left out.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 16995 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by airsoft guy:
I did not get a text from the God Emperor. I feel left out.

Mine came at precisely 2:18:30 ET

AT&T/iPhone

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Those out west probably didn't get it yet,

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Here is Barbara Streisand"s new revelation on Trump Big Grin

quote:
“Donald Trump has never owned a dog. What does it say about someone who doesn’t like dogs? And of course his sons love killing wild animals for kicks. He’s the first president in 130 years who hasn’t had a dog in the White House…”

https://www.breitbart.com/big-...s-never-owned-a-dog/

UNHINGED.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16613 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:

quote:
“Donald Trump has never owned a dog. What does it say about someone who doesn’t like dogs? And of course his sons love killing wild animals for kicks. He’s the first president in 130 years who hasn’t had a dog in the White House…”

Are you volunteering, Bawbruh? Send some photos of you with a collar, a complete health report, including your certificate of spaying, from a competent vet and video examples of your best tricks.

Posts: 8603 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^ ROTFLMAO!!! Smile

Posts: 6872 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Report This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Here is Barbara Streisand"s new revelation on Trump

As I recall, the Obamanation caved in and got a dog only after it became a public relations issue. I would be curious how many of the messes he cleaned up himself, but more to the point, what does it say about someone who gets a dog for political reasons versus someone who says, “No, I’m not getting a dog”?

This is such an idiotic issue that I’m ashamed to have even read it, much less posted in response, but some things I just can’t ignore.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47366 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Report This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
Rasmussen has Trump approval at 49% today.

http://www.rasmussenreports.co...ion/prez_track_oct03

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31419 | Registered: February 20, 2000Report This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:

quote:

UNHINGED.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Report This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
quote:

quote:

UNHINGED.

Posts: 8603 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
You shouldn’t trust tenor sax players.

Anyway, Clinton was a cat man. Remember the First Cat, Socks?

“The mice in Little Rock ain’t nothin, compared to the rats in DC!” - Socks

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
tigerdore- great juxtaposition of pictures, LBJ has his dog by the ear, and it looks like El BJ has his dog by the ear.

There is something good and motherly about Washington, the grand old benevolent National Asylum for the helpless.
- Mark Twain The Gilded Age

#CNNblackmail #CNNmemewar

Posts: 706 | Location: Seacoast in USA | Registered: September 24, 2007Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Enough with the gigantic pictures, please.

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
THANK YOU!!!! They resize OK on my PC, but explode my iPad.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
Trump's on TV.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Report This Post