SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year II
Page 1 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 308

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year II Login/Join 
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Watching Fox this am pretty large anti Trump crowd in London, he must be doing thing right..

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5Fh7MSpNiU

Posts: 23381 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
Watching Fox this am pretty large anti Trump crowd in London, he must be doing thing right..

Its all a matter of perspective.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Trump seriously needs a selfie in front of that thing giving a thumbs up. It would drive the left bonkers!

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I heard that some CNN “journalist” tried to ask him a question at the press conference with the PM and he said something like “I don’t take questions from fake news networks, NEXT!”

I love this man. Big Grin

Posts: 33757 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
I heard that some CNN “journalist” tried to ask him a question at the press conference with the PM and he said something like “I don’t take questions from fake news networks, NEXT!”

I love this man. Big Grin

See the video four posts above.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Hopefully to announce his resignation. Smile

https://www.justice.gov/live
Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein will hold a press conference for a law enforcement announcement.
Start time 11:45am

Posts: 89 | Location: North Texas | Registered: August 07, 2012Report This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
Newt Gingrich: GOP could win big in November thanks to Democrats’ radical, unrealistic immigration stance

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion...igration-stance.html

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
If you look very closely at the photo of the anti-Trump protesters, you can make out a little orange blob. That’s the massive “Trump Baby” balloon that was supposed to hover over Parliament. Protesters are a little disappointed. Big Grin

Posts: 18042 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Report This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
So with the announced indictment of 12 members of the Russian military for hacking the DNC, wouldn't it be great if their lawyers appeared and demanded discovery and speedy trial?

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14034 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Latest indictment just announced:

https://www.justice.gov/file/1080281/download

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
There is a Truth out there- Dozens showed up to protest Trump at NATO.
quote:
World Throws An Anti-Trump Protest At NATO, Hardly Anybody Shows Up

"Embling asked one of the organizers why only a couple dozen demonstrators showed up at the protest.

“I think it’s, what went wrong is not the good question to ask,” the clearly frustrated organizer said."
https://www.dailywire.com/news...y-anyone-joseph-curl

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13397 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Two years, millions of dollars, all to indict twelve Ruskies who will never stand trial? While that psycho Strzok gets away with giving Hillary a get out of jail free card?

Great. Roll Eyes

It just means twice as many Russians will try this election cycle.

Thanks to this bullshit, I can't see how we'll ever have a non-contested election again.

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Does anyone else question the timing of dirty cops Rosenstein and Mueller here?

I get the impression they are trying to place Trump in an uncomfortable position ahead of meeting with Putin on Monday.

Posts: 33757 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I just watched President Trump arrive at Buckingham Castle for tea with the Queen. It was pretty moving.

Those Brits can really throw a shin-dig. A very nice Castle they have there. World class Queen, too.

The only bad part was when the Queen and the President were reviewing the troops of her Honor Guard, the clueless CNBC announcer stated that the Queen and the President were "taking a little stroll".....

----------------------------------------------------
Dances with Crabgrass

Posts: 2183 | Location: East Virginia | Registered: October 12, 2009Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Does anyone else question the timing of dirty cops Rosenstein and Mueller here?

I get the impression they are trying to place Trump in an uncomfortable position ahead of meeting with Putin on Monday.

Bingo. That and it is a way to make the DOJ/FBI look a little better after the horrible job that traitor did yesterday.

Herr Rosenstein needs to GO! (along with his worthless "boss")

Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hay2bale:
I just watched President Trump arrive at Buckingham Castle for tea with the Queen. It was pretty moving.

Those Brits can really throw a shin-dig. A very nice Castle they have there. World class Queen, too.

The only bad part was when the Queen and the President were reviewing the troops of her Honor Guard, the clueless CNBC announcer stated that the Queen and the President were "taking a little stroll".....

It is Windsor Castle out in the country side.

I thought it was great regardless of the stupid press.

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3474 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
So with the announced indictment of 12 members of the Russian military for hacking the DNC, wouldn't it be great if their lawyers appeared and demanded discovery and speedy trial?

Individuals have to be arrested and brought before the court. Entities can only appear by lawyers.

The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:

Individuals have to be arrested and brought before the court. Entities can only appear by lawyers.

And if one of the 12 (strange that's the same number of disciples) show up, then?

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14034 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Report This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmanic:
Newt Gingrich: GOP could win big in November thanks to Democrats’ radical, unrealistic immigration stance

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion...igration-stance.html

Did you see the story on Drudge about Democrats registering 12 million more voters than the GOP? Someone has been doing a lot of genealogy getting those names Wink

Even with those numbers I still agree with Newt.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
During the reception of President Trump by Her Majesty The Queen, at 3:58 and again at 8:58 in the video below, the Grenadier Guards Band played the theme from Band of Brothers.

Damn, that was moving. Seriously so.

More than the excellent playing of our national anthem.

God Bless them and the peoples they represent.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/1to1vb92r_E

And the only coverage I can find without inane talking heads was RT. Cool

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31425 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post