SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year II
Page 1 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 308

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year II Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I've been on the Trump train since he put his hat in the ring, long before the primaries and the election. Why? :

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.” -Theodore Roosevelt

I've said it in numerous threads here, that Trump is the man in the arena if there ever was one. Do you think, as such, he cares if he is "rough around the edges"? Do you think he has cares what his hair looks like, what correct words he should say, or what "the rest" think?

He alone is in the arena with gladiators, lions, hyenas, bears, Ben Hur chariots, and the arena is on fire!

All he has ever asked of us is support, and it seems some can't even do that.

So yes, I stand with Para-this is Trump country.

I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
I know it's been mentioned before, but Corey Lewendowski gave a good reminder tonight on Hannity about President Trump's work ethic and stamina. The man is 72 years old and sleeps maybe four hours a day and runs circles around people half his age. The man is amazing!~

Posts: 1812 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Report This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I absolutely LOVE how he tells the reporters to shut the hell up!

For ME:
DA/SA= Sig 9mm
Striker fired= Glock 9mm
If it's a .45= 1911
Suppressed= HK in .45
I like anything in 10mm

Posts: 1442 | Location: VA | Registered: July 29, 2007Report This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
And the "Hits" just keep on coming...

(as in "Hit Piece" journalism)

https://www.politico.com/magaz...oing-busywork-218821

Yeah, troops deployed dig latrines, they change tires, they fill sand bags and do all sorts of busy work, some useful and some just to keep them from becoming board and restless, because then they often resort to fighting and other mischief, and the breakdown of order and discipline is a big problem, and very distracting.

What the honest person would say is, "let's get past the petty bullshit an get the damned wall built".

But the leftest are not honest.

The truth, as I see it, it the leftest and their obstructionism is why these Guard folk are "shoveling manure and changing flat tires".

Look in the mirror, lefty, there is the problem staring at you.

And more times than not, the root of most of our problems.

Remember when some GDC or snowflake starts whining, and remind them of who is the real problem.

Fuck "having a conversation" or "reasonable discussion".

Let them cry.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43879 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Report This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
^^
You can't have a reasonable discussion with someone who has a mental disorder.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Report This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
He still has posting rights. He's not being banned. He's choosing to leave. If ever he comes to his senses and realizes that no one here wants to hear him bitch about the one man in Washington who is actually doing something for the people of this nation, then he is welcome back.

I hope that you are exaggerating when you can President Trump “the one man in Washington who is actually doing something for the people of this nation.” However, even if he isn’t, he is doing so much and doing it so quickly he is eclipsing the living daylights out of anything positive anyone else in Washington is doing. If we had a few more like him, maybe we’d get tired of the winning, but thank goodness that we have him.

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Giuliani: "Comey Should Go To Jail" , Biased FBI Agents "Fired And Imprisoned This Week"

https://www.zerohedge.com/news...-and-imprisoned-week

Donald Trump should not sit for an interview with Special Counsel Robert Mueller, because the entire foundation of the Trump-Russia investigation is a "corrupt" scheme, according to Rudy Giuliani in a Friday interview on Fox and Friends.

We've wasted $20 million on a corrupt investigation, engineered by Comey and his goons -Rudy Giuliani

Pointing to Department of Justice watchdog (OIG) report, Giuliani also says that the Hillary Clinton email investigation was a "total fix," and that both former FBI Director James Comey and FBI investigator Peter Strzok should face justice.

"The investigation that we've been reading about for a year and a half was given birth to by all of these corrupt acts by Peter Strzok, Comey," said Giuliani. "How about Comey’s leak? Why does he have a department leaking? Cause HE leaks! Admittedly! He leaked a memo to the professor. And that is the basis of this entire investigation."

Let's look at it this way ... Peter Strzok was running the Hillary investigation. That's a total fix. That's a closed-book now, total fix. Comey should go to jail for that. And Strzok. But then what does Comey do? He takes Strzok - who wanted to get Trump in any way possible - he puts him in charge of the Russia investigation.

How come they're not finding any evidence of collusion? Because the President didn't do anything wrong and he's being investigated corruptly.

Giuliani then lashed out at Mueller's team of "13 angry Democrats" - at least one of whom donated to Hillary Clinton, and another who - according to text messages in the OIG report, was "numb" and couldn't stop crying on election night.

Mueller's got a guy who's donated $35,000 to Hillary. He's got one who cried at Hillary's losing party. They’re just as bad as Strzok. We need to take a look at them.

The reality is that that kind of disdain shows their incredible liberal elite bias. Their Democratic elite bias. Now, that spills over to Mueller's people. 13 angry Democrats working for Mueller. People who donated over $35,000 to Hillary Clinton. People who were there at her party that were crying like the FBI agent was crying - I mean, CRYING! Come on.

(Giuliani was incorrect that a Special Counsel attorney, James Quarles, donated $35,000 to Clinton. Quarles contributed $2,700 to Hillary Clinton and over $29,000 to other Democrats over two decades- with $2,700 going to Republicans Jason Chaffetz (ret.) and former VA Gov. George Allen).

Viva La Resistance!

Fox and Friends host Brian Kilmeade asked Giuliani about the biased FBI agents under scrutiny vs. the "rank and file" agents throughout the rest of the agency.

Kilmeade: [There are] 5 employees under scrutiny for anti-trump bias. One is a lawyer who worked on the Mueller probe. He's the one who was tweeting out or sending messages saying "viva la resistance." -- "I am so numb," he said after the election. "I am so stressed about what I could have done differently."

Giuliani: The reality is that someone like that obviously shouldn't work at the FBI, he's got emotional problems and probably needs valium or something like that.

Now please - I want to emphasize one more time on behalf of the President and myself: I've worked with the FBI for 40- years. This would not have been uncovered but for the FBI. I'm talking about the honest decent ones, and Wray owes it to them to now uncover these people.

About those gifts the MSM showered the FBI with...

The Inspector General said they found dozens of FBI employees who spoke to reporters, and some agents had accepted gifts and favors.

FBI employees “received tickets to sporting events from journalists, went on golfing outings with media representatives, were treated to drinks and meals after work by reporters, and were the guests of journalists at nonpublic social events.”

Giuliani: The guys who got gifts - they are immediately prosecutable.

Brian Kilmeade: What do they get in return?

Giuliani: Maybe some leaks?

Giuliani lashed out at "liberal elite" FBI agents who trash-talked Trump supporters - with one calling them "uneducated" and "lazy POS," according to the IG report. That, Giuliani argues, reveals "Democratic elite bias."

The reality is that that kind of disdain shows their incredible liberal elite bias. Their Democratic elite bias. Now, that spills over to Mueller's people. 13 angry Democrats are working for Mueller.

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
"Trump's supporters are all poor to middle class, uneducated, lazy POS that think he will magically grant them jobs for doing nothing"

Whenever a leftist is flapping his lips (or in this case pounding out something in text) it is very simple to translate.

Take the message, flip it 180 degrees, and their fantasy is translated to reality. In this case he fantasized that Trump supporters are in reality like Obama's supporters.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15716 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Report This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
Typical "tolerant" leftist elitists that think they are so much smarter than everyone else.
Anyone who doesn't think like them is uneducated, retarded or evil.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16514 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
The thing that is so stark is the diff in intensity between the FBI Clinton email investigation and the FBI/Mueller Russia collusion investigation.

Multiple people lied in the email investigation. Nothing happened. It took months to get devices that had TS/SCI info on them. Immunity passed around to key Clinton people. Broad interpretation of attorney/client privilege. DoJ highly suspicious activity of collusion with the "target's" husband. Partisan investigators favoring Clinton.

For Mueller, Flynn and Papadopoulos are charged for lying. Both under pretty sketchy conditions. Homes broken into and EVERTHING confiscated by armed FBI agents. A Naval Academy graduate is secretly declared to be a Russian agent. Full surveillance for a year. But never charged. Spies planted to entrap campaign workers. 16 aggressive prosecutors. Who knows how many FBI agents. 20 million spent after an 8 month investigation under Comey. Partisan investigators who despise President Trump with a high passion.

goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Multiple people lied in the email investigation. Nothing happened.

And per the texts, the FBI knew they were lying and knew nothing would happen to them.

It was a shut and shut case.

Posts: 18064 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Many have drawn the distinction between a criminal investigation (e-mail/classified material) and counter intelligence investigation (foreign influence in election, collusion, etc.)

For the explanation of no criminal charges in the former, see Chapter 2 of the recent IG Report.

We’ll see how the increased intensity works out in the latter. So far, they have only some so-called process crimes. But, we don’t know what else has been uncovered.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Sundance at The Conservative Treehouse reminds us that it was just 3 years ago, June 15, 2015, that this astonishing story began.

Link to original video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=apjNfkysjbM

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
In a couple of weeks, it will be three years since the Ass Clown thread.

How far we've come.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
The media started out totally off the mark....

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/jIOWE2z6ri8

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10923 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Report This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
The media started out totally off the mark....

So did most of the country, including many here.

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Report This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
The Libs are whining that President Trump’s deportation policy separates families. Yeah, the illegal aliens have to go. But if the kids go too, the family isn’t being separated. It’s up to them.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8947 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Report This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
The stupid Dems that keep grandstanding at the immigration facilities ought to bring a few of them home to their houses and let them live in the garage.

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mikeyspizza:
The stupid Dems that keep grandstanding at the immigration facilities ought to bring a few of them home to their houses and let them live in the garage.

On Fox News:

Democrats gain entry to NJ immigration detention center after arguing with cops, 'literally banging on the door'

Link