SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year II
Page 1 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 308

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year II Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I wonder how President Hillary Clinton's NK/US summit would have gone.

Oh, wait. That's right, there wouldn't have been one- EVER.

OH, TRUMP SALUTED SOME NK GENERAL!!!!!!! HE'S A NATIONAL DISGRACE!!!!! PR WIN FOR NK!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!! LET'S GO BACK TO THREATENING EACH OTHER!! THAT WAS SO MUCH BETTER, SO MUCH SAFER!!

Fucking absolutely RIDICULOUS

Open your eyes, set aside your childish dislike. Open your eyes and LOOK at what the man is doing, and say "THANK YOU, PRESIDENT TRUMP!"

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^^^

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38673 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Report This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
The NORK General saluted (a sign of respect/honor) OUR President. Trump returned the salute (appropriate). What did you want him to do, poke 'em in the eye? Or stand there with his hand out like a dufus?

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Report This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:
It is always proper to return a salute, even if it is from the enemy or another military. (unless you are under fire or in a combat zone)

This.

10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Saluting is appropriate.
Bowing is not.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Report This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Not sure if already posted but Trump speaks on meeting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RROHeHohNU8
Don't know how to imbed.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
Saluting is appropriate.
Bowing is not.

Bingo!

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11107 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
quote:
Saluting is appropriate.
Bowing is not.

Love to see this make the meme rounds.

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6851 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Saluting is appropriate.
Bowing is not.
That's damn right.

Donald Trump is not an America-hating pantywaist like the Krimson Kenyan.

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
The NORK General saluted (a sign of respect/honor) OUR President. Trump returned the salute (appropriate). What did you want him to do, poke 'em in the eye? Or stand there with his hand out like a dufus?

A reporter asked Trump about why he shows respect to the NKs and he responded by basically saying because he doesn’t want them to drop a nuke on her family. Pretty simple idea the left doesn’t grasp.

Yet Obama bowing to Saudis and other Muslim leaders who treat women like crap is acceptable.

Posts: 3953 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
<iframe frameborder="0" height="408" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/KCVSx_4V0wo" width="725"></iframe>

Yes, great interview. Thanks for posting that.

Trump is exactly right on every point.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30407 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
If one looked back in the original thread leading up to the election, I was a big fan of Ted Cruz. But, I do not now believe he would not have been as good a President as Trump. In fact, I do not know of anyone that is better suited and more capable to be a great, and I mean, GREAT President, than Trump.

One more time, for emphasis:

No one is currently more capable to be a great President than Donald J Trump.

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4876 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Report This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
I hope that a pardon will be forthcoming, if necessary.

“WASHINGTON (AP) - President Donald Trump's former campaign chairman Paul Manafort is going to jail.

On Friday, Manafort was ordered into custody after a federal judge revoked his house arrest, citing newly filed obstruction of justice charges. The move by U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson made Manafort the first Trump campaign official to be jailed as part of special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation…”

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8942 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Quite frankly Trump should pardon every single person in Mueller's crosshairs. His investigation is completely fraudulent. Don't want to fire him? Fine. Completely negate everything he does.

Who cares what the media says. Is negative press going to go from 91 to 92 percent? Please.

This is a battle for the fate of a free nation. Take off the gloves.

I saw a report yesterday or the day before about the NY AG filing a suit against the Trump Foundation for criminal conduct. Where are the suits against the Clinton Foundation? Oh thats right, laws don't apply to them.

quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DrDan:
If one looked back in the original thread leading up to the election, I was a big fan of Ted Cruz. But, I do not now believe he would not have been as good a President as Trump. In fact, I do not know of anyone that is better suited and more capable to be a great, and I mean, GREAT President, than Trump.

One more time, for emphasis:

No one is currently more capable to be a great President than Donald J Trump.

I completely agree and I was an original Cruz supporter, I still love him but DJT is the best to actually get something done.

Posts: 22902 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
here is the video of President Trump saluting the NK

https://youtu.be/ZkhhWGiqDFc

As in so many times when he is treated w respect, President Trump handles the situation w style and class

posted Hide Post
At around 13:20 in the video/interview posted above, regarding the rot and corruption at the FBI and the justice department, aka "The Den of Thieves", and the necessary reform therein, President Trump says "It's all going to happen. It's all going to work out."

MAGA!!!!!

Posts: 3475 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
Quite frankly Trump should pardon every single person in Mueller's crosshairs. His investigation is completely fraudulent. Don't want to fire him? Fine. Completely negate everything he does.

Who cares what the media says. Is negative press going to go from 91 to 92 percent? Please.

This is a battle for the fate of a free nation. Take off the gloves.

You realize that a pardon neutralizes any claim of 5th Amendment rights, which might be awkward, depending on whatever the real truth happens to be.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
the truth will set you free
Picture of ilikefirearms
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
I wonder how President Hillary Clinton's NK/US summit would have gone.

Oh, wait. That's right, there wouldn't have been one- EVER.

OH, TRUMP SALUTED SOME NK GENERAL!!!!!!! HE'S A NATIONAL DISGRACE!!!!! PR WIN FOR NK!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!! LET'S GO BACK TO THREATENING EACH OTHER!! THAT WAS SO MUCH BETTER, SO MUCH SAFER!!

Fucking absolutely RIDICULOUS

Open your eyes, set aside your childish dislike. Open your eyes and LOOK at what the man is doing, and say "THANK YOU, PRESIDENT TRUMP!"

I love Trump on guns and taxes. Don’t like him on this or some his other stuff. I’m not gonna pretend I support or respect him. I do respect the office. Kick me if you want. I have enjoyed being here for 14 years.

Conan! What is best in life?
Conan: To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: September 29, 2004Report This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
There's nothing wrong with the salute whatsoever. Trump's on solid ground. Plus, I bet he knows that the US has fifty states and he probably knows how to pronounce "corps".

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post