SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year II
Page 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 308

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year II Login/Join 
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Records also show that Dr. Pena was well-known for her lewd, hypersexual behavior and sexually-explicit comments. In a statement by Dr. Czr’s wife, Dr. Pena had once asked her and several other women during a social dinner if they preferred to spit or swallow in reference to oral sex.
The VP's doctor is a ho.

No wonder Pence refuses to go anywhere without his wife!

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
"Dr. Pena was well-known for her lewd, hypersexual behavior and sexually-explicit comments."

sounds more like episode of Jerry Springer than any form of professional OR responsible/sensitive/classified/highest political posting.

Anyone got a timeline on her reassignment/therapy placement?

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9854 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Report This Post
Something wild
is loose
Picture of Doc H.
posted Hide Post
Holy crap! I couldn't follow all those goings-on with a map and a flashlight! Where was the MEDCOM amid this chaos? The USA SG? Usually this kind of tomfoolery gets command attention at a fairly accelerated rate....

"And gentlemen in England now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day"

Posts: 2746 | Location: The Shire | Registered: October 22, 2011Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
No biggie. She goes to a dinner and surveys the spit/swallow ratio of all the other gals.

It's OK. It's just that she's, you know, a slut.

Don't get me wrong. Some of the best times of my life have been spent in the company of sluts. However, none of those gals was the Vice President's physician. Or at least it never came up in conversation.

I propose a new section for the job application. There need to be check boxes for "Ho" and "Not a Ho".

Posts: 107593 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
http://www.foxnews.com/politic...om-russia-probe.html

This kind of stuff is- to me- the best indicator that Mueller has come up empty and now thinks that his best hope for salvaging this shameful witch hunt is to goad President Trump into firing him.

Got news for ya, Bob. The President is not going to fire you. At some point, you're going to have to issue your report, and we all know why you don't want to do that, so, cut the shit, huh?

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107593 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
quote:

It's OK. It's just that she's, you know, a slut.

I propose a new section for the job application. There need to be check boxes for "Ho" and "Not a Ho".

"In addition, Dr. Pena shared with Dr. Czr a childhood story when her father, a formal army pharmacist, asked the judge at a custody hearing why should he pay child support when he knew his daughters would grow up to be prostitutes ."

Well, damn.... Daddy wasn't too far off was he? This shit happens more frequently than one could possibly imagine. Reject a woman and prepare for your life to be ruined, especially now with all the bullshit claims from the metoo clowns. There are rarely any consequences for those that intentionally ruin someone.

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmanic:
Another mortal wound to the Krimson Kenyon's reputation and legacy too. Barry is demonstrably a mere fraud and poser in comparison with Trump.

yet another lie...

Obama on Syria deal: Removed all of Assad's chemical weapons.
Reality: Assad still uses chemical weapons.

Obama on Bergdahl deal: Saved a hero.
Reality: Traded high level terrorists for a deserter.

Obama on Iran deal: Stopped nuclear program.
Reality: Nuclear program still going.

Concessions with those deals:

Syria: Let Assad stay in power. Handed country to Iran and Russia.

Bergdahl: 5 high level terrorists.

Iran: Let Hezbollah off the hook, abandoned Ukraine, billions in cash to Iran now being used to fund terrorism, sanctions, & freed prisoners.

More Obama legacy:

Arab Spring - Led to more extreme brutal regimes like Egypt

Yemen Policy - See civil war.

Russia reset - Invades Ukraine, blows passenger jet out of sky.

Cuba - Goes to baseball game, Cuba attacks ambassadors.

https://twitter.com/AG_Conserv...s/991095178009174016

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
There is another lengthy analysis of the DOJ/FBI handling of the campaign investigations, the e-mails from Weiner, reopening of the investigation etc. on The Conservative Treehouse, worthy of a slow read.

Link

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
"Fruit of the poisoned tree" will never have greater meaning than when applied to Chelsea Clinton.

I hope they keep this stunt going...people are tired of Clintons and thir corrupt shit and the more people see Bill, The Harpy and Clelsea Hubbell's face...the more they will be despised...

They must be pretty much in panic mode to keep beating this dead horse Big Grin

http://www.foxnews.com/politic...e-ethical-cloud.html

The Clinton Foundation, after seeing a drop in donations amid increased scrutiny and "pay-to-play" allegations, is revving back up with a glitzy fundraising gala that coincides with a broader push by the Clinton machine to stay in the political spotlight.

Axios reported Monday that longtime Clinton supporters received an invitation offering access -- a word that dogged Hillary Clinton throughout her failed 2016 presidential campaign -- to the family at a May 24 benefit for the Clinton Foundation.
The cheapest tickets for the event will be $2,500 for cocktails and dinner. Deep-pocketed donors can lay out $100,000 for a package including “leadership reception for two, a premium table of 10, program recognition as Gala Chair and invitations to the Clinton Foundation Annual Briefing.”

The invite features photos of Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton, implying they'll all be attending.

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10588 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
I hope they keep this stunt going...people are tired of Clintons and thir corrupt shit and the more people see Bill, The Harpy and Clelsea Hubbell's face...the more they will be despised...

The Clinton Foundation, after seeing a drop in donations amid increased scrutiny and "pay-to-play" allegations, is revving back up with a glitzy fundraising gala that coincides with a broader push by the Clinton machine to stay in the political spotlight.

Axios reported Monday that longtime Clinton supporters received an invitation offering access -- a word that dogged Hillary Clinton throughout her failed 2016 presidential campaign -- to the family at a May 24 benefit for the Clinton Foundation.
The cheapest tickets for the event will be $2,500 for cocktails and dinner. Deep-pocketed donors can lay out $100,000 for a package including “leadership reception for two, a premium table of 10, program recognition as Gala Chair and invitations to the Clinton Foundation Annual Briefing.”

It's like Scientology, but less clear.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9159 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Report This Post
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
I also think they are offering a 5% discount and 12 month special financing on tickets to anyone from Haiti who wishes to attend...

The Clintons are like a turd that won't flush.

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10588 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
http://www.foxnews.com/politic...om-russia-probe.html

This kind of stuff is- to me- the best indicator that Mueller has come up empty and now thinks that his best hope for salvaging this shameful witch hunt is to goad President Trump into firing him.

Got news for ya, Bob. The President is not going to fire you. At some point, you're going to have to issue your report, and we all know why you don't want to do that, so, cut the shit, huh?

If you ask me I think it's Mueller himself who has been doing this kind of leaking.

Posts: 33808 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
If you ask me I think it's Mueller himself who has been doing this kind of leaking.

He absolutly is. He is trying to goad Trump into firing him because he knows he has nothing on him. Mueller is a disgrace to the profession. He shouldn't be allowed anywhere near law or law enforcement. He was chosen because the deep state knew how corrupt he was.

Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
quote:
"Fruit of the poisoned tree" will never have greater meaning than when applied to Chelsea Clinton.

I hope they keep this stunt going...people are tired of Clintons and thir corrupt shit and the more people see Bill, The Harpy and Clelsea

Hubbell's face...the more they will be despised...

The invite features photos of Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton, implying they'll all be attending.

This is the start of the Harpy gearing up for 2020, please dear God let her run again.

Posts: 2775 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://thehill.com/regulation/...ed-at-least-two-more

Special Counsel Robert Mueller on Tuesday requested that sentencing for former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn be delayed by at least two months.

Mueller’s team and attorneys for Flynn submitted that Flynn is not ready for sentencing “due to the status of the special counsel’s investigation,” according to a court filing in U.S. District Court in Washington, D.C.

Flynn pleaded guilty in December to lying to the FBI as part of Mueller’s probe into Russian meddling in the 2016 election. As part of the plea deal, Flynn agreed to cooperate with Mueller’s ongoing investigation.

The parties are required to provide an update on Flynn’s status by June 29, according to the court filing.

so we are hearing from congressmen that the recent House report says that both Comey and McCabe said the agents who interviewed Flynn thought Flynn was telling the truth. But that part is still redacted and not releasable to the public. The Mueller investigation sucks.

images

Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Investigation? Hardly. It is a plan of action drawn up and implemented by leftists in their attempt to subvert a duly elected president. It is designed to "end" only when Trump leaves office. Not a second before. The corrupt deputy AG and his attack dog Mueller will see to that.

Wait until the election in November, and then no matter how it goes rip the bandaid off and fire them both. Enough of this farce.

Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Almost as if someone took out an insurance policy.

You know, just in case...

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Every once in a while it occurs to me that none of this would have happened-- all this endless shit from Mueller-- the distraction from Trump's agenda and his achievements, the drumbeat of "impeachment"-- *none of it* had Sessions not recused himself. Mad

He'd better be doing all that secret voodoo....

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
This sonofabitch is pulling out all stops to get Trump to lash out and fire him. WTF!

Posts: 33808 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
"Show me the man, and I'll show you the crime."

-Lavrentiy Beria, head of Stalin's secret police.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post