SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year II
Page 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 308

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year II Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
Could the White House Correspondents Association dinner been more of an embarrassment, or further reduced the impression we have of those so called journalists? Or maybe show cased the appalling immaturity, crudeness and viciousness of this crowd?

The sheer denial that the main stream media is in couldn't have been on more display than the dinner that they organized & have been celebrating since (with some rare exception).

A quote from the current WHCA President, Margaret Talev - a political correspondent for Bloomberg & CNN.

quote:
This may end up being the best line of the night from the White House Correspondent’s Dinner: “As our President always says, it takes a village.” -Margaret Talev, President of the WHCA

Yes, she is referring to Hillary Clinton in that quote from the dinner as she spoke."our President"........no bias there.

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1934 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
South Korean president: President Trump 'should win the Nobel Peace Prize'

This probably annoys the Krimson Kenyan to no end.

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
Could the White House Correspondents Association dinner been more of an embarrassment

Contrast that to Trumps Washington Michigan speech- Pure genius on Trumps part.

Personally I'm amazed by Trump. He's actively addressing some of the most complex and stifling issues of my generation. Concurrently while heckling the opposition via twitter.

Another genius move is being with the people instead of hob-knobbing it with the suckholes in Washington.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Report This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Joey D this morning..

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7655 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
The way the Left treats Sarah Huckabee Sanders is just sickening, ESPECIALLY considering how often they beat us conservatives about the head and shoulders about how WE are the misogynists and THEY are the oh-so "tolerant" ones.

I think we've reached a tipping point here with the Left and their absolute hatred for all conservative women and they may be helping Trump re-secure the WH in 2020.

Posts: 33770 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
And this is another thing that drives the Left crazy, and why we like him so much; that he chooses to get out among us proles and other deplorables in flyover country:

"I was invited to another event tonight, but I’d much rather be in Washington, Michigan than Washington, DC!"
-President Donald Trump

Posts: 33770 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Turn on FoxNews right now if you can. Netanayahu speaking. It's 8:15 pm in Tel Aviv.

President Trump holding a press conference at 1:30 pm EST

Iran has been busted for all the world to see.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Netanyahu wrapping up the English portion of his news conference just in time for President Trump's news conference.

"Really astonishing" to see a head of state do this says Brett Baier. I agree. "A mortal wound" for the Iranian Nuclear Deal, per Baier. Again, I agree. If you saw the evidence presented, the Iranians have been busted. The Israelis captured "half a ton" of data on Iran's covert nuclear weapons program. We all knew it, but this is hard evidence.

And by the way, all you phony "journalists"- this is what "breaking news" looks like.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/3...ained-by-israel.html

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Monday revealed a cache of files he claims were obtained from Iran and prove Tehran ran a secret program to build nuclear weapons.

I got to watch the end of Netanyhu's presentation

The presentation here :

https://www.israelnationalnews...ews/News.aspx/245227

https://youtu.be/_qBt4tSCALA

Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
asylum from what

Anything the attorneys from the US that hopped the border can dream up apparently. From the news fear of gangs seems to be the biggest reason. I guess e could offer them relocation to South Central LA, they'd feel right at home.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
Another mortal wound to the Krimson Kenyon's reputation and legacy too. Barry is demonstrably a mere fraud and poser in comparison with Trump.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post
ammoholic
Picture of drtenb330
posted Hide Post
I just spoke to family in Israel, and listened in to some of the speech on Israeli TV. They have Iranian files, hard drives, hard evidence from inside Iran. Surprise. Or not.

Posts: 1632 | Location: Miami Beach, Florida | Registered: December 26, 2012Report This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
South Korean president: President Trump 'should win the Nobel Peace Prize'

This probably annoys the Krimson Kenyan to no end.

This is GREAT ! ! ! This is as it should be... oh, and barry gotta give his back, cuz he dindo nuffin.

Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
I'm now waiting for the book/movie on how Mossad got all that

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3597 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Andyb:
A half a ton of shit. They didn't smuggle it out under their jacket, that's for sure.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2...eal-report-says.html

Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
John Kerry should be along shortly to lend some proper perspective to this latest intel. Maybe he'll bring James Taylor to sing "You've Got a Friend"!

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Just watched the press conference, Israeli intel are bad-ass folks to not only penetrate the Iranian storage sites, but bring 1000# of files and material out.

That and Prime Minister Netanyahu puts on a fairly decent power point. Smile

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1934 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Report This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:

They have some brave and very talented people working for them.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Report This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
quote:

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9153 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Report This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
The "gift that keeps giving". Can't these people just GO AWAY? I am so tired of this stuff. Time to move on. They lost!

If they think they can get Chelsea in the game, they are nuts.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news...helseas-twitter-game