SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year II
Page 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 308

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year II Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
In their efforts to illegally take down a sitting POTUS, these stupid leftist crybaby assholes are about to hand us yet another victory, and all they have accomplished doing is further exposing Hillary Clinton and the ocean of corrupt, amoral bureaucrats who support her.

Your boy Mccabe is going to jail, geniuses, and likely, he's not the only one.

And Hillary Clinton is still not President, will never be President, and Donald Trump is still in the White House and probably will be for two full terms, so fuck you very much.

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
I hope Rudy G. has contacts from NYPD who have provided him unredacted info off of Anthony Weiner's laptop.

Posts: 1812 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Report This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
The Dems and the Left are looking at their palms saying out out damned spot.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
what?? Now the dems are picking on puppies!! Mad

Took a second... clever. Big Grin

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31425 | Registered: February 20, 2000Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
We still have the IG report supposedly coming out in the near future.

I agree, Trump has the momentum.

The truth will out.

The Dems and the Left are looking at their palms saying out out damned spot.

Also known by 'sundance' fans at The Conservative Treehouse, as "The Big Ugly".

Posts: 3475 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Report This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
We are just getting started gentlemen. I feel like the timing couldnt have been better 6.5 months from midterms.

In case you missed it yesterday.

quote:
SEOUL, South Korea — North Korea has expressed its commitment to "complete denuclearization" of the Korean Peninsula and is not seeking conditions, South Korean President Moon Jae-in said on Thursday, as the United States vowed to maintain "maximum pressure" on Pyongyang.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/w...ns-moon-says-n867421

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
The Democrat Party can see the writing on the wall and are so desperate for this to continue they filled a lawsuit. They are out of their minds and voters are going to get tired of this. I can't believe they still want this to be an issue in November, but it will be fun watching it pull them down.

An expert forensic exam of their server, as part of discovery, could be fascinating.

Oh it would be, if any data remains. Funny how they refused to let the FBI look at the server when they learned of the "hack" (which may have been John Podesta falling for a phishing email).

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Report This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Deqlyn:
We are just getting started gentlemen. I feel like the timing couldnt have been better 6.5 months from midterms.

In case you missed it yesterday.

quote:
SEOUL, South Korea — North Korea has expressed its commitment to "complete denuclearization" of the Korean Peninsula and is not seeking conditions, South Korean President Moon Jae-in said on Thursday, as the United States vowed to maintain "maximum pressure" on Pyongyang.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/w...ns-moon-says-n867421

Hope it happens. If it does, what a contrast to the “progress” Zippy and HRC made on this issue.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8946 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmund:
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
The Democrat Party can see the writing on the wall and are so desperate for this to continue they filled a lawsuit. They are out of their minds and voters are going to get tired of this. I can't believe they still want this to be an issue in November, but it will be fun watching it pull them down.

An expert forensic exam of their server, as part of discovery, could be fascinating.

Oh it would be, if any data remains. Funny how they refused to let the FBI look at the server when they learned of the "hack" (which may have been John Podesta falling for a phishing email).

If it is gone, how do they prove their case aganst Russia, Assange, Guccifer, etc. that they were hacked?

Maybe this is being done not for the legitimate purpose of resolving a dispute, seeking redress for injury, but for the crop of media and public relations stories, commentaries, talking points.

I was reading some big case materials recently. The prevailing party was entitled to recover attorneys fees and costs incurred. Attorneys fees were so much, discovery, depositions, transcripts, so much, public relations/media consultants, so much, war room, so much, lunch catering, so much.

This seems to be what drives more and more activity these days, public relations, media opinion shaping. Truth is an inconvenient hanger on, or maybe less often a bonanza, along for the ride.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
yes, the DNC has filed suit.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/2...election-report.html

The Democratic Party on Friday sued President Donald Trump's presidential campaign, the Russian government and the Wikileaks group, claiming a broad illegal conspiracy to help Trump win the 2016 election.

The named defendants in the lawsuit include Trump's son Donald Trump Jr., his son-in-law Jared Kushner, former campaign chief Paul Manafort and campaign official Richard Gates, and Trump ally Roger Stone.

Also named is the Russian Federation, the general staff of the Russian armed force, a Russian intelligence services hacker known as Guccifer 2.0., Wikileaks and its leader Julian Assange, and 10 unidentified people.

So will we have the DNC funding from their side, while the individuals have to pay for their own legal defense ?

This was a trick used by Mueller - overwhelm individuals w massive amounts of charges and court related items. Mueller hit Manafort w 590,000 items of discovery, and that was before more charges were piled on.

The Onion?

Not The Onion...

Democratic Party Sues Russia, Trump, Wikileaks For Conspiring To Hurt Hillary In 2016 Election

https://www.zerohedge.com/news...illary-2016-election

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24108 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
I would speculate the DNC is trying to keep their base pumped up. By filing the lawsuit they keep in the "news" the constant repetition that the Trump campaign colluded w the Russians.

I talk w a number of DEMs. They are convinced the dossier is true and every wild claim against Donald Trump is true.

Now you might say they are stupid or nuts to believe that. But in the world outside a few conservative web sites, the "news" being fed to people is nonstop antiTrump. DEMs like Adam Schiff and Mark Warner constantly stir the pot.

adding : in the post above, Agalorov is named in the dossier. Apparently Agalorov worked w Donald Trump to do the Miss Universe show in Moscow (2013)

Mifsud is the weird character who talked w Papadopoulos. A very strange character.

Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Maybe this is being done not for the legitimate purpose of resolving a dispute, seeking redress for injury, but for the crop of media and public relations stories, commentaries, talking points.
Maybe? Razz

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Report This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
I would speculate the DNC is trying to keep their base pumped up. By filing the lawsuit they keep in the "news" the constant repetition that the Trump campaign colluded w the Russians.

I talk w a number of DEMs. They are convinced the dossier is true and every wild claim against Donald Trump is true.

Now you might say they are stupid or nuts to believe that. But in the world outside a few conservative web sites, the "news" being fed to people is nonstop antiTrump. DEMs like Adam Schiff and Mark Warner constantly stir the pot.

adding : in the post above, Agalorov is named in the dossier. Apparently Agalorov worked w Donald Trump to do the Miss Universe show in Moscow (2013)

Mifsud is the weird character who talked w Papadopoulos. A very strange character.

Yeah, but I'd imagine independents who voted for President Trump will quickly grow sick of it.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Can't wait to see the entire Russian Federation show up in court.

Posts: 5298 | Location: S.E. NC | Registered: November 06, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
There's many levels of Desperate but the dems have really outdone themselves this time.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13399 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
There's many levels of Desperate but the dems have really outdone themselves this time.

Those jerkoffs are really reaching now aren't they. Good, hope they reach so far they fall off the damn ladder and break their fucking necks.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Report This Post
Something wild
is loose
Picture of Doc H.
posted Hide Post
I notice "New York" gets top billing in a lot of the country's troubles of late. Can the meteor be course-corrected mid flight?

"And gentlemen in England now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day"

Posts: 2746 | Location: The Shire | Registered: October 22, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Does the Dem lawsuit open up opportunities for conservatives to ask important questions the dems and Hillary would normally be protected from? Discovery etc?

If so this could turn into an opportunity.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13399 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
“Wikileaks responded on Twitter that the DNC 'already has a moribund publicity lawsuit which the press has became bored of – hence the need to refile it as a "new" suit before mid-terms. As an accurate publisher of newsworthy information, @WikiLeaks is constitutionally protected from such suits.'”

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8946 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://thehill.com/homenews/ad...wrongful-termination

Former Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe is planning to sue the Trump administration for defamation and wrongful termination, according to multiple media reports Friday.

McCabe’s lawyer Michael Bromwich told reporters that McCabe is also considering filing other civil claims.

He said the legal team hasn’t yet figured out when they’re going to file the lawsuits and is working on making them "solid."

“We’ll file when we’re ready,” Bromwich said, according to Axios.

The attorney also announced the launch of a legal defense fund for McCabe, and hopes to transfer the money raised for McCabe's legal costs through a crowdfunding campaign started after his March firing to the official fund.

Bromwich also accused opponents of McCabe, including President Trump, of "continuing slander."

McCabe denied the allegations and said he was being targeted in an effort to undermine special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe into Russia's election interference.

we have entered strange territory

and now, a McCabe book

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...drew-mccabe-n2472939

"Mr. McCabe also quietly shopped a book proposal recently to publishing houses. He received offers from multiple publishers, according to several industry executives, and came to an agreement to publish the book with one of the major houses. His literary agent, Todd Shuster, declined to comment," the New York Times reports. "Mr. McCabe is said to have recently sold the rights to his own book about his time at the F.B.I., which is likely to excoriate Mr. Trump."

it is quite likely McCabe is going to get hit w more issues than just the WSJ leak and lying about it

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
yes, the DNC has filed suit.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/2...election-report.html

The Democratic Party on Friday sued President Donald Trump's presidential campaign, the Russian government and the Wikileaks group, claiming a broad illegal conspiracy to help Trump win the 2016 election.

The named defendants in the lawsuit include Trump's son Donald Trump Jr., his son-in-law Jared Kushner, former campaign chief Paul Manafort and campaign official Richard Gates, and Trump ally Roger Stone.

Also named is the Russian Federation, the general staff of the Russian armed force, a Russian intelligence services hacker known as Guccifer 2.0., Wikileaks and its leader Julian Assange, and 10 unidentified people.

I also heard some of the unnamed defendants included, the monster under their beds, the boogeyman, and Hitler.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20820 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post