SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Shooting as a couple.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shooting as a couple. Login/Join 
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
Demonstrating stupid.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6312 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I showed it to Mrs DF. She said no.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29683 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
More persistent
than capable
posted Hide Post
My lips are sealed.

Lick the lollipop of mediocrity once and you suck forever.

Posts: 1087 | Location: North | Registered: August 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tequila with lime
posted Hide Post
Nothing says "I love you," quite like powder burns to the inside of both thighs.

Thank you President Trump.

Posts: 8366 | Location: KS, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You guys crack me up. LMAO

Posts: 1931 | Location: S.E. Michigan/Macomb County | Registered: October 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Geez. No eye OR ear protection.

Well...she may have glasses on.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17269 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
Where did he put the tripod, oh wait, I think I know....

Posts: 3850 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I don't know why, but camels come to mind.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
If there is a round in the magazine, much less the chamber, then his stones are much larger than his brains. If he touches off a round while using that rest, that will likely be the end of those stones.

Posts: 6914 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post