SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What does Marcellus Wallace look like?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What does Marcellus Wallace look like? Login/Join 
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted
Terry Crews dressed up for Halloween, that's what.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing my best to shape
America's youth
Picture of MooneyP226
posted Hide Post
"...what?..."

Clarior Hinc Honos

BSA Dad, Cheer Dad

Posts: 1624 | Location: on the 42nd parallel  | Registered: November 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A bitch?

Posts: 958 | Registered: October 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
Don't give his woman a foot massage

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
A pirate.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
They speak English in What?
The picture doesn't show the back of his head, and we need to see that for verification.

Posts: 5760 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a mission impossible.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Observer
Picture of phxtoad
posted Hide Post
Bandaid?

phxtoad

"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Posts: 420 | Location: Tempe, Arizona | Registered: October 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Thats really funny, fortunately w/o the red rubber ball gag.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Who's he talking to?

Posts: 1362 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The PC concerns could make this tricky in the Hollywood environment, some heads could explode.

Says he was a victim of sexual assault.
Dresses up as a character that was a victim of sexual assault?

Everybody knows that the dice are loaded

Posts: 368 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
His first idea for the costume was a tad over-the-top....

but Kevin Spacey and Harvey Weinstien liked it.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31436 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Zed? Zed's dead...

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
he, he's black, he's bald.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like he's about to get medieval on somebody's ass

Posts: 2485 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PD:
Don't give his woman a foot massage

Or you might develop a speech impediment

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
Obama's other son?

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2386 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.9mm:
Who's he talking to?

Jules Winfield.

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6042 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, I got a turn. I was expecting a current photo of Marcia Wallace, Bob Newhart's secretary. I been doin' too much click bait.

Posts: 17144 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post