SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Happy Constitution Day and 10 year Karma! ** P228 ** ---> ** WINNER = Modern Day Savage **
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 21
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Constitution Day and 10 year Karma! ** P228 ** ---> ** WINNER = Modern Day Savage ** Login/Join 
Picture of rushfan65
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your generous karma, thanks!!!

Posts: 379 | Location: Margate, FL | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lithog
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Very generous karma.

---------------------------
"Welcome to Tennessee, patron state of shootin' stuff." Bob Lee Swagger, THE SHOOTER

Posts: 1215 | Location: Memphis,Tenn.,USA | Registered: October 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the 10 years!

Please include me in this very generous karma!

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Texans
posted Hide Post
This is very kind of you. Thanks and please count me in.

Posts: 722 | Location: Texas | Registered: October 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance 12131, and congrats on the decade!!

"220ST (The Man) ROCKS"

Posts: 1853 | Location: in the mitt down the river | Registered: August 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the chance sir, you are a very generous man, and may God bless you.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dog44,

Posts: 735 | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the opportunity. Quite a karma.

-TVz

Posts: 428 | Location: North of DFW | Registered: May 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
Please do NOT include me in the karma Q... just wanted to congratulate you on 10 years. This has to be one of your most popular karmas, more than 300 responses already. Always amazed by your generosity. God Bless!

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1307 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The wicked flee when
no man pursueth
Picture of KevH
posted Hide Post
Awesome karma! Please count me in!

Proverbs 28:1

Posts: 4191 | Location: Contra Costa County, CA | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fatmanspencer
posted Hide Post
I'll put in Good sir, for your 10 year mark!

Used guns deserve a home too

Posts: 783 | Location: North Ga | Registered: August 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me, thank you very much for the chance !!

Posts: 1913 | Location: U.P. of michigan | Registered: March 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KHolm
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on 10 years! Please include me in your extremely generous karma. -K

Isaiah 54:17 - No weapon formed against us shall prosper....

What do I want? A time machine.
When do I want it? Irrelevant.

Posts: 1820 | Location: Central Iowa CAPTIVE | Registered: January 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like a chance as well, thank you.

Posts: 2489 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you are not early
you are late
posted Hide Post
Please put me in.
Very generous karma.
Thank you.

Posts: 293 | Location: Roswell, Georgia | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
Congrats on a 10 year milestone!

Thanks and please include me in your always-generous Karma-

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stuck on
himself
posted Hide Post
Incredible karma, please put my name in!

Posts: 4177 | Registered: January 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dlc444
posted Hide Post
Always a generous offer and on a fitting occasion as well.

Please drop my name in the proverbial hat.

Regards

-.---.----.. -.---.----.. -.---.----..
It seems to me that any law that is not enforced and can't be enforced weakens all other laws.

Posts: 4357 | Location: Tampa | Registered: August 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have owned many Sigs.
P210,P220,P225,P226,P229,P232,P239
Multiples of each of these.
Over 24 pistols easily in my lifetime.
But never a p228.
Maybe now is the chance.
Please add me to the list.
Regards

"The more People I meet, the more I like Dogs."

Posts: 2920 | Location: Houston,Texas | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Awesome Karma. Count me in, please. Many years ago I had put down a deposit to buy a P228. Long story short, I couldn't come up with the money and ended up not being able to buy it. Have wanted a P228 ever since.

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in, thanks for the chance.

Posts: 1491 | Registered: December 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post