SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Happy Constitution Day and 10 year Karma! ** P228 ** ---> ** WINNER = Modern Day Savage **
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 21
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Constitution Day and 10 year Karma! ** P228 ** ---> ** WINNER = Modern Day Savage ** Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted
Killing 2 birds with one stone. Big Grin

Rule: Have at least 100 posts as of yesterday. And have email in your Profile.

Prize: KK date code (1999) P228, all original and complete with manual, test target, original case. About mags, since this gun was during the AWB era, the 2 original mags are 10-rounders. If you wish to have them, no problems. If you don't want them, I will replace them with two 13-rounders. Folks in commie states that restrict you to 10-rounders naturally will need to go with the 10-rounders.

Winner will be picked in a couple of weeks. Good luck. Cool

** WINNER = Modern Day Savage **
Congrats! I'll get a hold of you later.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 12131,

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
And say my glory was
I had such friends.
Picture of Hunthelp
posted Hide Post
Fantastic karma.
Please consider me, sir.

"I don't shoot well, but I shoot often." - Pres. T. Roosevelt

Posts: 1941 | Location: Chandler, AZ | Registered: June 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Congrats on 10 years. Please include me in your generous karma. Thank you.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23220 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
I'm in. Thanks!

Posts: 9142 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
Your generosity is outstanding, 12131!

Alas, our overlords in Sacramento dictate none of us residents of California have the right to own a 228. Frown

Good luck to the rest of the forum!

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10703 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Please please count me in! Thanks for the chance.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7070 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Please count me in for a chance.
Congrats on 10 years!

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15285 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
Your generosity knows no bounds sir. Ten years can certainly pass quickly. Congrats.

(I'm in.)

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Wow. Please include me.
Good luck everyone.

Posts: 7349 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jac1304
posted Hide Post
Count me in, thank you for the opportunity.

Posts: 908 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
That is an absolutely awesome karma. Please count me in and thanks for the opportunity.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of thezoltar
posted Hide Post
A most generous karma! I would be honored to be karmanatored along with our other members. (Is that a word?)

======
...welcome to the barnyard...some animals are more equal than others

Posts: 952 | Location: Utah | Registered: May 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Happy Constitution Day to you, too! A great karma. Please include me.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30647 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very generous- count me in!

Posts: 1072 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Another unbelievably generous Qarma. Please count me in with my thanks for the opportunity.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
Please add me in, Constitution Day just happens to fall on my birthday.

Posts: 4101 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Q, congrats on the 10 years.

Don't enter me as I've already been blessed with your generosity with a Novseke N4 rifle. Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16192 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rexles
posted Hide Post
I'd like a chance

NRA Life member
NRA Certified Instructor
"Our duty is to serve the mission, and if we're not doing that, then we have no right to call what we do service" Marcus Luttrell

Posts: 1113 | Location: Holland, OH | Registered: May 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted Hide Post
Count me in... I appreciate your generosity!!

Posts: 3675 | Location: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Wow, 10 years already?

Seems like only yesterday was 2008.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34107 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post