SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joke - Penny Sleeping in Sunday School
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joke - Penny Sleeping in Sunday School Login/Join 
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted
Penny was never the best Sunday school student. She was always falling asleep in class and getting into trouble.

“Penny,” the Sunday school teacher asked, one dozing day. “Who created the universe?”

When she didn’t stir, Jimmy, who sat behind her, poked her in the rear with his pencil.

“God Almighty!” shouted Penny, and the teacher said, “Very good.”

A while later the teacher asked “Penny, who is our savior?” But again Penny didn’t stir from her slumber.

Jimmy poked her again with his pencil. “JESUS Christ!” exclaimed Penny.

“Very well done,” said the teacher, impressed by her enthusiasm.

Then after she fell asleep again the teacher asked her a third question: “What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty third child?” and again, Jimmy jabbed her with the pencil.

This time Penny jumped up and shouted, “I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU STICK THAT THING IN ME ONE MORE TIME I’LL BREAK IT IN HALF AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR A**!!”

The teacher fainted.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23098 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Haaaa! I'll be stealing that one. You may or you may not get any credit for it.

This guy picked up a waitress at a Chinese restaurant and took her back to his apartment. They were going at it hot and heavy when he said, "Ya know, I wouldn't mind a little 69".

She said, "What??? You want 'Beef with Snow Peas' now"?

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15471 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Goodness, I have not heard that one in decades. Good laugh tonight.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
Thank you. That was funny. Big Grin

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31376 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Good one Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jandersd
posted Hide Post
definitely stolen Big Grin

---
Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

Posts: 1122 | Location: Cartersville, GA | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post