SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    D o l l a r G e n r a l - any experience with this company
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

D o l l a r G e n r a l - any experience with this company Login/Join 
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Ronin- how did the interview go?

Posts: 26905 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
Ronin- how did the interview go?

Thanks for asking.

Went well. Moved on to the next stage...via LinkedIn I found someone whom I know and is already in this role. We spoke at length today and I am even more interested in the job.

I've read the Glassdoor reviews, and yes, they are somewhat brutal, but that is not really a surprise to me.

I'd lose some of the work/life/balance freedom that I enjoy now, but I'd also the lose the insanity of working for a 24 hour business that does little to support its' field team.

Trying to keep my head in the game, but I desperately want to get the hell out of here.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Good luck!

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post