SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Please Vote.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Please Vote. Login/Join 
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted
I know we are a month out but I just wanted to ask all of you to vote. I have tried to vote in every federal and state election since I was able to do so. I’ll be honest the vast majority of the time I truly didn’t think it mattered but I see it as a civic duty to the Republic.

That said I honestly do believe it matters this time. Even if the candidate turns your stomach personally remember that ultimately you are voting for a bull work of judges that will matter for a generation and hopefully start to allow us to take back the country from rioters, slow down or put an end to this incessant cancel culture and put a stop to those who look to subvert the Republic.

So whether by mail or in person, early or day of I ask you to please take the time to vote this year.

And for the love of God please help stop the spread of COVID-19 and remember that in order to thin out the voting lines all Republicans are to vote on November 3 and all Democrats on the 4th. We can stop this thing if we work together. Big Grin Razz

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
We have to in order to save America as founded. If the left gets back in I believe there will be another civil war.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have every intention of voting early tomorrow!!! It is very important to me and the USA!!

Posts: 6616 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Just filled out my mail-in ballot a few mins ago. But since I don't trust those shifty-eyed fucks in the USPS Wink, I'll be dropping mine off.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Filled out my mail ballot yesterday.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16339 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
I will be Voting, In Person, On Election Day, In the Free State of New Hampshire! Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8877 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
My vote in NY most likely will never matter but I vote anyway. At least I negate my liberal sister's vote.

Posts: 3454 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
I’ll add, please get involved. Campaign, help register like minded voters, etc... it all helps.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6486 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I already voted and confirmed that my ballot was accepted.

Posts: 17231 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I will be voting in person and might even check locally to see if there are any monitor positions available

Posts: 53176 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
I filled out my ballot and will drop it off Monday.

Posts: 7495 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
I know we are a month out but I just wanted to ask all of you to vote. I have tried to vote in every federal and state election since I was able to do so. I’ll be honest the vast majority of the time I truly didn’t think it mattered but I see it as a civic duty to the Republic.

It does matter.

I've voted in every election: State, Federal, and local, since I was 18 and eligible to vote.
I can tell you, it matters.

I do think you are largely preaching to the choir. I would ask all of you to not only encourage Sigforum members, but please reach out to those a little beyond your comfort zone and ask them to vote.

Today, I sent this article out to a dozen people I think are mostly conservative but may not regularly vote:
https://www.americanthinker.co...up_trump_voters.html

To send it out is simple: open it on your phone and click on the little box at the bottom with an arrow and you can text it to as many people as you want.

It doesn't have to be this... it could just be a request to please vote.

Thanks for your post.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24102 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
I vote in every election no matter how major or minor. I try to always vote early. I think I have voted on Election Day twice in my life and regretted it. I will early vote in-person this election.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
Early voting starts next week for us. We will be voting early in person. Both of my kids will be making a special trip back into the state from school during the early voting as well.

We’ll all be voting for the American team, as a vote for Democrat is a vote for communists. Kanye West has apparently made the ballot in TN according to my neighbors who voted in person during the early early seniors and high Covid risk people.

Posts: 2956 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
I got there to early Vote a little late today. 11:00 AM. Unlike 2016 where inside the Court House we had 8 lines of Voters but, the process only took about 40 minutes, this morning Voters were masked up and lined half way around the block. Some Voters must have been in line for several hours. My gut feeling is it is all to reelect the President. I go back Wednesday morning but will arrive by 6:00 AM.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
And I'll go even further and implore members to vote in person, if possible. Absentee ballots have a greater chance of rejection than in person voting, and this year's mail in ballots may be worse.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16691 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
Hundreds of mail-in ballots were found tossed in New Jersey dumpster

https://bgr.com/2020/10/06/bal...rown-out-new-jersey/

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too clever by half
Picture of jigray3
posted Hide Post
I vote in every election.

I live within the city limits of Richmond, heavily Democrat of course, so every time I vote, I can't help but think of the old saw, "if voting made any difference, they wouldn't let us do it."

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work, and increasingly subsidizes non-work" - Milton Friedman

Posts: 10354 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: December 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
The only one I didn’t vote in was when I was in the hospital...when they tell you that you are going home tomorrow......what they mean is that you will get home around six...PM.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11275 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You can't go
home again
Picture of LBAR15
posted Hide Post
Filled out my ballot yesterday and drove it to an official county ballot drop location. I Don’t trust the usps with this.

---------------------------------------
Life Member NRA

“If you realize that all things change, there is nothing you will try to hold on to. If you are not afraid of dying, there is nothing you cannot achieve." - Lao Tzu

Posts: 4635 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: June 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post