SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Woman Who Live-Streamed Her Boyfriend’s Police Shooting is Arrested for Hammer Attack
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Woman Who Live-Streamed Her Boyfriend’s Police Shooting is Arrested for Hammer Attack Login/Join 
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Is it my imagination or does the one on the left have a 5 o'clock shadow?

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
Originally posted by John Steed:
Those diamonds are very rough.

Yep:

Combined IQ: 37

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29693 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
this hammer thingy is getting out of hand,guess its a getto thing of you can't steal a gun

Posts: 22410 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Here in the "D", they wait until you're asleep, then at about 4am they toss a Molotov against your front door, and your back door. It's happening more and more often these days.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
Here in the "D", they wait until you're asleep, then at about 4am they toss a Molotov against your front door, and your back door. It's happening more and more often these days.

FYI- In Kentucky, you are green lit by statue to shoot all of them when that happens. Arson, and attempted arson are specifically named in the self defense statue.

I would say in other places if this is the case, it will be a self correcting error.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:

FYI- In Kentucky, you are green lit by statue to shoot all of them when that happens. Arson, and attempted arson are specifically named in the self defense statue.

I would say in other places if this is the case, it will be a self correcting error.

I believe that is the law here as well. Unfortunately they do it early in the morning and you awake to find both exits involved in fire (most windows are barred or otherwise secured on a lot of homes in Detroit). You may find two exposures fully involved. By that time the actors are long gone

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post