SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Maxine Waters: Trump Must Be Impeached Because Putin Invaded Korea
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Maxine Waters: Trump Must Be Impeached Because Putin Invaded Korea Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:
Us pointing out how stupid they are makes us...
Well, you know.

I will play.

Privileged? or Racist?

Posts: 12679 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:
Us pointing out how stupid they are makes us...
Well, you know.

The word begins with a "R"

Makes us right! Smile

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:
OK guys, don't you think you're being a little too hard on Ms. Maxine?

Crimea? Korea? They sound very much a like. It's a mistake anyone could make.

Moon? Mars? They both start with an M, are both spheres, are both very far away -- I mean like compared to Las Vegas. Again an easy mistake to make.

If she were white, I'd bet that you'd cut her a little more slack.

Roll Eyes Big Grin

C'mon, Jim. You know the problem is that there is too much Crimea in the community and not enough good jobs. If there were enough good jobs for people in the community, there would be no more Crimea.

It simple, really.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12774 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"And Putin is continuing to advance into.....Korea?"

She isn't on Jeopardy, no need to answer in the form of a question.

Does she know who Putin is? Does she know what or where "Korea" is? I bet somebody could have whispered West Korea nearby and she would have parroted that.

Posts: 881 | Registered: December 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oh, Maxine...

my, my

Hands on the wheel at ten and two,
Rollin' real slow, lookin' for a clue

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
And that's the way it should be, Maxine, should such a thing ever come to pass. But, um, say, darlin', have you done a head count in Congress lately? Why dontcha crunch some numbers and get back to us, huh, precious?

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
And maybe we'll go back to Mars again and take a picture of the flag that Neil Armstrong had planted there, eh, Maxine? Roll Eyes

Stupid woman...and that's the second time I've said that today about a democrat.

I think the Mars quote was by Sheila Jackson-Lee .
I've tried all my life not to be a racist but these folks are really making it tough .

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maxines momma got around.

From the bio: Maxine Waters was born in St. Louis, Missouri, the fifth of 13 children reared by a single mother.

-----------------
Silenced on the net, Just like Trump

Posts: 578 | Location: SUX | Registered: May 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
she is the smartest democrat in her district

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53176 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NK402:
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
And maybe we'll go back to Mars again and take a picture of the flag that Neil Armstrong had planted there, eh, Maxine? Roll Eyes

Stupid woman...and that's the second time I've said that today about a democrat.

I think the Mars quote was by Sheila Jackson-Lee .
I've tried all my life not to be a racist but these folks are really making it tough .

Hey, she's not getting flack for her pigmentation.

It's that large echo chamber perched on her neck that's at issue here, not the packaging. Wink

Posts: 15027 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:

Moon? Mars? They both start with an M, are both spheres....

Spheres?
Mars is a candy company. A chocolate candy company. Hi

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31435 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
There is something sad. I know a few people that I could show that video to and they would not be able to identify what is wrong.

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Korea/Crimea is somewhat forgivable. Everybody misspeaks now and then. But her colossal ignorance of what impeachment even is, as well as the fact that Putin invaded Crimea almost three years ago, is not.

Posts: 27949 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Zecpull:
I would say they need to Clean House and quickly.. This women makes 3 times what I make.. and I think she needs to have someone tie her shoes. OMG where does this come from.

Silly boy, bunny slippers don't have laces to tie.

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
she is the smartest democrat in her district

Could be true, would be scary. Roll Eyes

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Something wild
is loose
Picture of Doc H.
posted Hide Post
She is depriving a village somewhere of an idiot....

"And gentlemen in England now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day"

Posts: 2746 | Location: The Shire | Registered: October 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
OK guys, don't you think you're being a little too hard on Ms. Maxine?

Crimea? Korea? They sound very much a like. It's a mistake anyone could make.

Moon? Mars? They both start with an M, are both spheres, are both very far away -- I mean like compared to Las Vegas. Again an easy mistake to make.

If she were white, I'd bet that you'd cut her a little more slack.

Roll Eyes Big Grin

Actually, maybe the opposite. The "soft bigotry of low expectations". If she were white, I'd bet many would be more demanding and less tolerant of such ineptitude.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The bad thing is that the people who voted for her are saying yeh Putin did that and Trump is on his side. And the worse part is that there is no way to change their minds.

Posts: 1833 | Location: central Alabama | Registered: July 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post