SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Maxine Waters: Trump Must Be Impeached Because Putin Invaded Korea
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Maxine Waters: Trump Must Be Impeached Because Putin Invaded Korea Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
And maybe we'll go back to Mars again and take a picture of the flag that Neil Armstrong had planted there, eh, Maxine? Roll Eyes

Stupid woman...and that's the second time I've said that today about a democrat.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
And maybe we'll go back to Mars again and take a picture of the flag that Neil Armstrong had planted there, eh, Maxine? Roll Eyes

Stupid woman...and that's the second time I've said that today about a democrat.

So they're having a good day then Big Grin

Posts: 13258 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
Gee - Don't see her or Pelosi's flubs on CNN, but Kellyanne's about Bowling Green was up there for like 3 days.

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll see your Maxine Waters & raise you a Hank Johnson! In SPADES!

"My fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize". Also, he was voted "Worst Speaker" & "Most Clueless"in 2014!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by recoatlift:

"My fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize". Also, he was voted "Worst Speaker" & "Most Clueless"in 2014!

There's a lot of strong contenders in the D party. Put all their names on a cork board and I'll randomly throw a dart. Bet we could make a strong case for 2017 Most Clueless on any name hit.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20821 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
:^)
Picture of BillyBonesNY
posted Hide Post
Hardening of the arteries and tertiary syphilis.

----------------------------------------
http://lonesurvivorfoundation.org

Posts: 7179 | Registered: March 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:
Holy fuck! If you added the IQ's of all the Congressional Black Caucus members, you still wouldn't have three digits.

Did you mean TWO DIGITS????

There are absolutely no limits on the stupidity of the congressional black caucus.

They must be (s)elected for their stupidity.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Calling her a nitwit would give nitwits a bad name.

Posts: 26904 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:
"Too stupid to breathe" comes to mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7WNip7cVy0

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KevinCW:
Who the hell keeps voting for her?

Guys like dis.

Posts: 6661 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Maybe it's time to update the quote about horse thieves and Democrats.

Not every idiot is a Democrat.....

Posts: 15029 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Reverend! LOL

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:
Holy fuck! If you added the IQ's of all the Congressional Black Caucus members, you still wouldn't have three digits.

Did you mean TWO DIGITS????

There are absolutely no limits on the stupidity of the congressional black caucus.

They must be (s)elected for their stupidity.
Nope. They are elected because they are BLACK--absolutely nothing else matters to their constituents. And many of them come from districts that have been seriously Gerrymandered just to make them majority Black. Without that, the non-Blacks would set them aside.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by recoatlift:

You stole my post... Big Grin

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
"Too stupid to breathe" comes to mind.

to be fair she does carry a wallet card that has 'In...Out' written on it

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53177 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Clearly, the Dems are running way low on gingko biloba.

I suggest that we should share some ginkgo in order for them to return to "Hank Johnson normal".

If you have some spare gingko, please offer your contribution at this website, www.ginkgoforDems.com

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bless her heart.

Posts: 7019 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Dat Maxine is a bad looking duck!

Posts: 13813 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
OK guys, don't you think you're being a little too hard on Ms. Maxine?

Crimea? Korea? They sound very much a like. It's a mistake anyone could make.

Moon? Mars? They both start with an M, are both spheres, are both very far away -- I mean like compared to Las Vegas. Again an easy mistake to make.

If she were white, I'd bet that you'd cut her a little more slack.

Roll Eyes Big Grin

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15482 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
Us pointing out how stupid they are makes us...
Well, you know.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10705 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post