SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Paris Jackson, Michael Jackson's daughter at the VMA'S
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Paris Jackson, Michael Jackson's daughter at the VMA'S Login/Join 
JOIN, or DIE
posted
Says we should stand up to the Nazi's, KKK, etc. We should also stand up against child molesters and drug addicts too.

http://www.independent.co.uk/a...sville-a7916081.html

Posts: 3569 | Registered: February 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
The best way is to ignore and marginalize them. These idiots are giving them airtime. Stop it please.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Why does every celebrity want to jump on this bandwagon?

Do people really need to be told nazis and the KKK are bad? They make it seem like the majority of people support their agenda.

Every person I know understands this. Is there some big lack of knowledge somewhere that these groups are bad I am unaware of.

Why give them the spotlight like this. Why legitimise them. You will never get rid of the small percentage that has crazy beliefs. This is just giving them a bigger stage.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16378 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
I still don't believe there's enough neo nazis and kkk members to even bring them up...

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Used to be a time when every one simply ignored these clowns and their antics, and they were kept marginalized. Now all of a sudden the Nazi's are running the country!

It's idiot social justice warriors like this ridiculous person Paris Jackson that give these hateful people any type of credence. If you want to know what the problem is, skip, look in the mirror.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
See, the game plan is two-step.

1) get everyone to denounce 'XYZ'

2) then label your political opponents as 'XYZ' and get the media to back the play

This is just step 1.

Posts: 15001 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
Wasn't her father accused of some of the same molestation that she now targets?

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5643 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckFinley:

Didn't he dislike his skin color to the point of changing it?

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
JOIN, or DIE
posted Hide Post
quote:

Sorry if my post was unclear. She's running the mouth about Nazi's and KKK, my own retort was to question if we should be as upset at child molesters. I mean, child molestors are bad, so maybe there are a few statues of her dad we should be tearing down.

Posts: 3569 | Registered: February 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
It took me awhile to figure out what "VMA" meant.

This person, a "daughter" of a famous dead celebrity, apparently has not a done a single goddamn thing on her own. And this "VMA" puts her front of people to make a "speech"?

I live in a different world.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16613 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
The left always needs a bogeyman, real or imagined doesn't matter, to whip up their base. Same playbook as always just a different page.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
She is why Leftist revolutionaries target children for propaganda. Of course nazis are evil. So propagandists broaden the definition to include anyone not Leftist. The young and naive believe it and label any resistance as nazi. It's perfect.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29608 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
We need to ignore Z List celebrities...

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
i have been saying for years what skins said.

It is why I quit network tv news and why I never open threads that I can tell what they are about.

This one I was not sure what it would be about. Had high hopes but the post's told me I did not need to open the link. Wink

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19111 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Paris Jackson, Michael Jackson's daughter

Funny, I don't see a family resemblance...

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
For what it's worth, I've never believed the stories about Jackson molesting boys. I know that a lot of people do believe these stories, and I understand why.

Thing is, the guy was just supremely freaking weird. Mountains of money and inescapable fame can do that to people. Michael Jackson didn't have a normal childhood and I think all the sleepovers and sleeping with nine year olds was the result of a man who was divorced from reality and whose wealth allowed isolation.
Yes, of course Jackson paid out millions to little Timmy or whomever. No way that crap was making it to court and Timmy's mummy and deddy moved out of their double-wide.

As far as his daughter, I don't know what she said but I can guess, and I just don't care to know. It's all the same. I will say that if Michael Jackson is your dad, you don't know jack shit about the real world and you are in no position to be lecturing real people.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
How many award shows are there? I swear there's been several "country music" awards shows, and more "music award" shows.
Seems there's more then enough for participation prizes for everyone.
Then comes the "acceptance speech, rant, vent, pick on Trump, the enviorment, global warming, save the whales, save the dogs, save the whatever.
The requirement seems to be that when you receive an award, you are required to ramble on about various causes.

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Icabod:
How many award shows are there?
Couldn't tell ya. Wink

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
quote:

Didn't he dislike his skin color to the point of changing it?

From what I remember, he had a skin condition called Vitiligo. He attempted to bleach his skin to hide the effects of it. God Bless Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3056 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
If you think Michael Jackson turned himself into Casper the Friendly Ghost in order to disguise a skin condition, I've got a bridge for sale, might interest you.