SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Teen mob takes over commuter train in Oakland; passengers beaten and robbed...
Page 1 2 3 4 5 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Teen mob takes over commuter train in Oakland; passengers beaten and robbed... Login/Join 
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:

These cowards would shit themselves trying to claw their at out at the first shot. If my life, or my wife and children ere in danger, I'd make as many of those fuckers leak as I needed to.

You need not get in a frenzy. There is no risk of anyone springing a leak.

Their chance of encountering a gun carrier is about the same as encountering the Abominable Snowman.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JALLEN,

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
The permit holder who cannot think of ways to change his angle of fire to not hit bystanders should give the subject more thought.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47407 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Report This Post
Brass Pounder
Picture of roustabout
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:

These cowards would shit themselves trying to claw their at out at the first shot. If my life, or my wife and children ere in danger, I'd make as many of those fuckers leak as I needed to.

You need not get in a frenzy. There is no risk of anyone springing a leak.

Their chance of encountering a gun carrier is about the same as encountering the Abominable Snowman.[/QUOTE]
Commiefornia will ensure these thugs won't have to answer for any of their depredations. Law abiding citizens-well they just have to take their beatings and move on.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
its Oakland

its acceptable to do that in California because that is how they earn a living

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53175 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
quote:
The permit holder who cannot think of ways to change his angle of fire to not hit bystanders should give the subject more thought.

Possibly 76 in one subway car leaves little room for any movement. That many means they were at capacity. The capacity of a BERT car is 60 with a max "crush" load o0f two hundred.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Professional victims. Most of these people will be victimized many more times in their lifetime - especially in a place like Oakland.

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Riley:
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
[QUOTE]The images cannot be shared publicly, she said, because the suspects appear to be minors.

I cannot tell you how tired of this excuse.

From these type of "news sources", the only reason photos are not released to the public is because of the race of these criminals. I can guarantee if these minors were white, sfgate would publish images.

One would think that a modern-day takeover train robbery by dozens of perps would make front page national news, but unfortunately, does not fit the media's agenda.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16691 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
This is an interesting scenario. Confined space, packed with innocents, victims, and attackers. Attackers are operating with a mob mentality. Several could be armed as well and not afraid to fire into a crowd if threatened

What do you do? What do you do?

gut 'em like a fish

Yes. Over and over again.

Or maybe grab one and mag dump into its head til it explodes. Turn the car into a chum bucket.

Posts: 2957 | Location: NM | Registered: July 21, 2005Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rscalzo:
quote:

Possibly 76 in one subway car leaves little room for any movement. That many means they were at capacity. The capacity of a BERT car is 60 with a max "crush" load o0f two hundred.

I doubt they were all on one single subway car.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30407 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
You folks also need to take into account that this place is the bay area. The chances of getting a CCW is virtually zero. So, I doubt anyone on that trains had a weapon.

Glock 19
HK P2000sk
Sig P226
Spikes AR15 Middy
CA94 MP5 clone

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yep, they knew they had little to fear. In other parts of the country, they would have more to fear. Smile

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Woodman:
These unlicensed dirtbag riders are getting bold. One cretin barreled into a suburban area two weeks ago fleeing police, ran OVER a little kid and her aunt, ditched the bike, carjacked a motorist, escaped, ditched the car and ran into surrounding woods.

Caught, thankfully, with a collapsed lung and other injuries.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.c...ung-girl-great-aunt/
Too bad he isn't paralyzed.

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Report This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by johnw91498:

So, I doubt anyone on that trains had a weapon.

Think you left out the bad guys you don't care about the laws…

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Report This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:

Ah yes...angle of fire! And if a thug lost the top if his head while being unable to move due to the crush factor, there might not be much of a mess till the container tipped over.

Lookee.. There is the top of Leroy's head stuck to the ceiling. No collateral damage.

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Report This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7254 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:
Are y'all familiar with Colin Flaherty? If not, then watch some of his vids on YouTube or read his books:

White Girl Bleed A Lot

Don't Make the Black Kids Angry

This shit has been going on all over this country for years. The media and law enforcement ignore it and lie about it even happening.

Jim and I are the two on this forum who keep mentioning Flaherty. And I'm always surprised at how many-- even in this well-informed forum-- don't know what has been going on for many years now. The scale of this attack-- 50 or more black teens-- is unusual, but not at all unprecedented. Otherwise, this kind of thing happens all across the country on pretty much a daily basis. The so called "media" ignores these stories, and sometimes actively suppresses them. As a result, these racist attacks, black-on-white, continue, and grow in number and in size.

Eventually it will get to a scale that cannot be hushed and hidden. But a whole lot of innocent white people-- these attacks are unprovoked-- are going to get seriously hurt before that happens.

I own and have read White Girl Bleed Alot. Eye-opening to be sure, Another good one is Code of the Street by Elijah Anderson.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Report This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Reality is these mobs of ghetto youth seek the victims that offer the least resistance, the people in San Fran and Oakland have allowed themselves through the choice of leaders to be victims.

Liberalism is a significant mental disorder.

Posts: 2774 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Report This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
These same mobs have a history of giving an absolute beat down to anyone who resists. Punching, kicking, hitting with any makeshift weapon available.

It's a predatory pack animal mentality. You may get one or two but you can't get all of them as they mob over you from all sides. Hurt one of them and you will pay

Remember they BELIEVE what they are doing is right, and you have NO right to resist them.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:....From these type of "news sources", the only reason photos are not released to the public is because of the race of these criminals. I can guarantee if these minors were white, sfgate would publish images.

One would think that a modern-day takeover train robbery by dozens of perps would make front page national news, but unfortunately, does not fit the media's agenda.

Can you say double standard??

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
What would be the media coverage if the accused robbers had been Asian gang members from Stockton? Would they withhold photos and names?

As a CCW holder who uses Bart once or twice a month, i'd carry if my employer would allow it. And I don't feel like leaving it in my car in the Bart parking lot. I've been on Bart cars with just a few riders. It'd be easy where a large group could swarm and overwhelm victims. And in CA you'd have to prove your life was in danger and I'm sure a local jury wouldn't see robbery as a reason to shoot.

P229

Posts: 3825 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Report This Post