SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    NFL Tickets Fall to an Incredible $4 Apiece
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NFL Tickets Fall to an Incredible $4 Apiece Login/Join 
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
And the owners think Goodell is worth $50 million a year?

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
I can only hope it is hurting them in the wallet.

Fucking thugs!

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
It's always embarrassing when my hometown sports teams are in the news but I'm proud to say I haven't watched the NFL yet this year.

Posts: 3454 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of heisrizn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Loaded Round:
When do season ticket holders have to write the next check? It seems like that's when the true impact will come to light.

Around May/June

Posts: 1549 | Location: Fayetteville, NC | Registered: April 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:

That's exactly what crossed my mind. Goodell better start buying tickets himself to keep the revenue stream going if he dosen't want his paycheck to bounce.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Outstanding.

If they were admitting people free of charge, you still could not drag me to one of their pointless little games.

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10749 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
They should pay each player $100 a game and travel to and from each game in a high school bus.

Posts: 5301 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
I love seeing their attendance and revenues falling - but I want to see them go a LOT farther down.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16514 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I want to hear one of these kneeling, America-hating thugs admit that they caused all this. Don't tell me that's almost certainly not going to happen. I already know that. But it's possible. If it continues this way- and it certainly looks as if it will- eventually, some of these halfwit children may try to save their career.

I want to hear them admit the glaring truth that they have been the authors of their own destruction.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't go if they paid me.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
its a good start

perhaps if they offered me money to attend I might consider it, but even at $4 a ticket, its too much

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53177 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green Mountain Boy
Picture of Jus228
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigJacket:
quote:
Originally posted by mikeyspizza:
Those are all reseller tickets, so the NFL already got their money. Good news nonetheless.

"Vivid Seats does not own or generate tickets; rather, all tickets listed in our marketplace are managed and owned, by professional ticket resellers and pre-screened individual sellers who have already purchased those tickets."

And it’s Colts - Bills. No one cares.

If it’s 4 bucks for games with actually competitive teams, then it’s something. Else, unremarkable.

My thoughts exactly.

!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Posts: 5563 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:

Exactly, the future of their product holds less revenue from advertising, concessions, and ticket sales so they gave the moron who allowed a bunch of ingrates to run the league $50M a year.

I can't wait for the contract negotiations for these idiot players to start, I hope they all take YUGE pay cuts, maybe we'll get lucky and more than a few teams will close shop because there isn't enough interest in their product.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
By the time they decide to stand up, it will be too late. Their fans-- yes, the non-thug, middle class fans-- will have said, "Fuck you!" permanently.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
I would love to see the whole NFL crash down hard. What's happening now needs to be just the start.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
I can still get rolls of toilet paper cheaper than that.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
$4? Almost cheap enough for the "Tumbling House of Cards" Dioramas I want to build and market.

Army/Navy game today. A classic never goes out of style.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
I love it, they need to keep it up, go even further down the rabbithole. ALL of them need to protest on the field, they need to go after whitey more.

They need to speed up the process of self-destruct and disappear from the American Experience ASAP. Get the hell out of my country.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16693 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
Hard bodies, soft minds, led by the nose down the garden path of victim-hood to the logical conclusion of chaos and devastation. In this case of incomes for peanut-boys to gear vendors, to restaurants and now its coming for the agents and next it's coming for you. I hope you saved your money you ignorant, entitled children.

(Just kidding about that, I don't give a rip if they saved their dough or not, and I'm betting not.)

Posts: 6390 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post