SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma - Chamberlin My Q - *BennerP220 wins the My Q & OKCGene wins the thermostat*
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma - Chamberlin My Q - *BennerP220 wins the My Q & OKCGene wins the thermostat* Login/Join 
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Vtail, I received the MyQ today and installed it this evening. It was so easy! I looked up the instructions online but I didn’t really need to. All you really need to do is download the free MyQ app and it walks you through everything step-by-step. Even mounting the devices with videos! I was a little nervous as I have a Linear garage door but it was a complete snap!!

Posts: 3443 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Also, thank you again to Remsig! If I hadn’t of won the wonderful karma it would have been well worth it to purchase this electronic gem!

Posts: 3443 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post