SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Steven Crowder goes back to TCU : Hate Speech Isn't Real. Change My Mind
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Steven Crowder goes back to TCU : Hate Speech Isn't Real. Change My Mind Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mdblanton:
Walken reference: ‘By Delilah’
I'm not familiar with that one. A little more detail, please.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
I agree with Crowder's summary at the end: the students were respectful and thoughtful. That's really all that I would ever ask.

As someone who is in this profession, I think that the administrators do play to the most extreme of the students, and use "safe spaces" and protecting the snowflakes, as excuses to control who gets to speak on their campus-- i.e. keep out everyone on the right.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You don’t fix faith,
River. It fixes you.

Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by Yanert98:
"Don't make me remind you"

From his Simpsons episode reading Goodnight Moon and telling the kids to 'skooch closer'.
Very good. You got it. Smile

Choose your CUT

Thank you Sir!

I choose one of my favorite lines from Firefly...

You don’t fix faith, River. It fixes you.

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2673 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post