SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Donut- Active shooter Tulsa May 10th- Double tap.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Donut- Active shooter Tulsa May 10th- Double tap. Login/Join 
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted

Awesome job!

Too much fun in this vid.

Explorer ride along - Check
Steering with Patrol rifle - Check
Frogger - Check
cardio -cardio- cardio - check
Job well done - Priceless

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Outstanding as frick!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
John Q Citizen out there is TOTALLY clueless about their surroundings. On average; ZERO situational awareness.

I find it remarkable that many of them can even find their way home each day.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
That buffet must have been monstrous good.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
It would have been awesome if he handed the Police Explorer kid a firearm and made him come along for the full experience. Big Grin

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
“God dammit Ethel I paid good money for this pizza and I am damn sure gonna eat it!!!”

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
It would have been awesome if he handed the Police Explorer kid a firearm and made him come along for the full experience. Big Grin

It looks like he handed him his chick-fil-a cup.

Posts: 7319 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You don’t fix faith,
River. It fixes you.

Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
That was great!

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2673 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
TPD is very professional and don't have a problem putting down scum. Good job.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9357 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Don’t fuck with the Tulsa Police. Bad girl criminal with a gun in her hand gets her ass run over.

I’m 100 miles from Tulsa, next time I’m there I need to go to Nelson’s Buffeteria and buy the cops their meals. My kind of people.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/WSz_pYr_YpY

Posts: 11812 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow - nice job TPD

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OKCGene:
Don’t fuck with the Tulsa Police. Bad girl criminal with a gun in her hand gets her ass run over.
<snip>
I’m 100 miles from Tulsa, next time I’m there I need to go to Nelson’s Buffeteria and buy the cops their meals. My kind of people.

HA! I forgot that was Tulsa. Nice.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OKCGene:
Don’t fuck with the Tulsa Police.

Thanks for the reminder OKCGene. Note to self: Next time you're in Tulsa avoid fucking with the cops under any circumstances.

Posts: 7523 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
I've eaten at that Cicis. I used to go to school/church just south of there.
Tulsa is a strange place, that little strip is ok, but there are these pockets of ghetto along Peoria that....I don't stop in. Just north of thee is where you'll see Lambos and uppity yuppies and boutique shops.
Also, where he put his patrol car, used to be a Waffle house....they tore the waffle house down.

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4611 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
Fricken Bad Butt!

Posts: 5197 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Wow! That officer has seriously trained himself, physically and mentally.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12304 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I hope he didn't scratch the paint...the paperwork to follow would be brutal

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53085 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great argument for the patrol rifle and the ability to to make controlled, accurate double taps when it is really, really needed.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16004 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dsiets:...
It looks like he handed him his chick-fil-a cup.

Proper product placement. Big Grin

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Very well done.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8657 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post