SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Opportunity gone -- SIGforum challenge coin - NOT precious metal - refund research underway
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Opportunity gone -- SIGforum challenge coin - NOT precious metal - refund research underway Login/Join 
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Done. In for 10.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by armedprof:
I cannot believe we cant get 500 orders...

They are only $7.20 plus shipping... Smile

I was one of the first to attempt to buy some and the website wasn't working. I got weirded out by the website and ffips suggestion to erase your CC info after purchasing. I have not tried again because I'm paranoid.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:

I was one of the first to attempt to buy some and the website wasn't working. I got weirded out by the website and ffips suggestion to erase your CC info after purchasing. I have not tried again because I'm paranoid.

I had the same problem at first. Just completed a error free transaction on the site. No problems whatsoever.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Report This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
BUMP!

16 days left and only 32% of the 500 needed for this to be a reality.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23255 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Report This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:

I didn't mean to scare you or anyone off. I just don't like leaving my cc info laying around. My suggestion was merely one of caution not an attempt to drive you away. Smile I bought right off the bat unsecurely and haven't had any issue. Then I purchased more securely with no issue. So, I am two transactions deep and issue free at this time.

Posts: 3573 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Report This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
I do hope we are able to secure the needed number.

Thanks again for putting this together.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I just ordered 5. I have no idea how to remove my CC information.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
I just ordered 5. I have no idea how to remove my CC information.

flashguy

Cool!

Check here for help on how to delete your info. If you need help email is in my profile.

Posts: 3240 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
It worked. Thanks.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3573 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Report This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
BUMP!

5 days left and only 36% of the way there to making this a reality.

Link

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23255 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Report This Post
Chance favors only
the prepared mind.
Picture of Dad250
posted Hide Post
I'm in - nice to add to the first edition in silver and copper

SIG P229 9mm
Springfield Armory XD-9 9mm

AUT PAX, AUT BELLUM

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM

Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
<6 days remain

Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
Either y'all are waiting till the last minute or not enough want to see it happen. If you're interested, now is the time....

Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
BUMP!

2 days left and only 38% of the way there to making this a reality.

Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
Last Day!! Final Hours!!

Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
Refund research under way.

Swing and a miss....