SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Took my family out for some trigger time
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Took my family out for some trigger time Login/Join 
Recondite Raider
Picture of lizardman_u
posted
Took my wife and two boys out to a gravel pit where we met another family and had some good trigger time.

All of the kids got to shoot .22 rifles and pistols, my wife got to shoot my .22 MK1 target pistol and her Sig P290.

My Suppressed AR got a few rounds through it, and my Savage .17 HMR got some rounds through it.

My buddy got to play with my AR and I got to run some rounds through his Coonan 1911 in .357 Magnum.

The only injury was a little slide bite on my wife's thumb from her friend's Smith Shield.

A good couple hours.

Posts: 3564 | Location: Boardman, Oregon | Registered: September 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
Coonan .357 magnum 1911! That's awesome. We had a bunch of people over today for my daughters birthday party and one of my buddies who's a massive gun-nut (weapons cache status) said that gun is on his short list to purchase.

I'd never heard of it til he mentioned it this afternoon.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Copefree,

Posts: 5071 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
^^ I'm guessing that is 'massive gun buff'

Posts: 15022 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post