SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    This is Funny - NSFW but So Enjoyable
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This is Funny - NSFW but So Enjoyable Login/Join 
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
Bravo

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11145 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rburg:
I guess I should know the answer but I don't. When someone spoofs a number, its what appears on your caller ID. Is it also the number you get when you do the *67 or whatever to return the call? Is the spoofed number a way to cut the audit trail back to the unwanted caller? Or is there some way to find who really called?

We were at the accountant doing our taxes when I got an irate call. Guy said he'd just gotten called by me and wanted the spam to stop. Pointed out the spoofing and hung up.

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
If I was Trump, for one day, I would have Mad Dog Mathis bomb the shit out of the scammer call centers. Then cyber attack the fuckers. Big Grin

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
just got my first robocall of the day - phone number says Portsmouth, NH

I will get another in about 15 minutes from another state...

oh joy

every freakin' day

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53177 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post