SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Party at TGS South!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Party at TGS South! Login/Join 
Banned
posted Hide Post
Really great news, Tom. You deserve the best.

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
Hey what'd about me huh lol

Dang munkees got no social graces Razz
Could maybe pick you up on the way?

How far off I-10 are you?
He is fairly close to me.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats! Love the Ohio store and its very helpful staff. Will Ohio be celebrating as well?

Was planning to stop by this weekend anyway!

Posts: 183 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: February 08, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Top Gun Supply
posted Hide Post
Thank you everybody for the well wishes!

quote:
Originally posted by rogerwilco:
Congrats! Love the Ohio store and its very helpful staff. Will Ohio be celebrating as well?

Was planning to stop by this weekend anyway!

Only the FL store.

https://www.topgunsupply.com

SIG SAUER Dealer and Parts Distributor

Posts: 10338 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I Wish you continued success at your new location

Posts: 462 | Location: NW Indiana  | Registered: January 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bahs11:
I Wish you continued success at your new location

This ^^^^^

I've been toying with the idea of ordering from TGS a large grip module for my P320F .45 ACP.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wingfoot
posted Hide Post
That's awesome Tom, we are driving down for a cruise in September that will be a nice detour.

Posts: 1839 | Location: Peachtree City, GA | Registered: January 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the new location and thanks for the service you provide. I wish I lived closer or I would be there.

Posts: 1562 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
My sister lives in St Augustine.

I can't wait to visit again Wink

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11444 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
I have to make a trip the St. Aug anyway, and our office there is only a mile or so away...
Cool

Maybe I can convince V-tail, Rotndad, T, and ArtyS to come up and we can crash the party!

You guys crashing the partay?

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Party? Will there be cake?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I'm driving over to Charleston tomorrow then down to St. Aug, and hope to be there Friday.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Does anybody want to car-pool from the Orlando area?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
Just realized it's fri/sat, not sat/sun. I might make it down Friday.

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3839 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Awesome to hear.

Best of luck to one of the vendors who could teach all the rest how to do business.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
I have to work Friday, I was thinking Saturday.

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chief1200
posted Hide Post
This should be extremely worthwhile! Great to hear.

Posts: 76 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 27, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is a great addition to the area. I'll be there this weekend and many times after that, I'm sure. Congratulations!

Posts: 1699 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any grand opening sales on phone orders at Florida store? Specifically the p239 357 8rd mags. Thinking of buying a few.

Congratulations on the store. All of my orders from Top Gun Supply have been fantastic.

I don't look busy..I do it right the first time.

Posts: 862 | Location: Harrison, Tennessee | Registered: October 10, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I'm in the Aug.

Smile

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post