SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    "Certified Smokified!"
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Certified Smokified!" Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted
Whenever this commercial comes on and my nearly 2.5 year old is nearby, he drops what he's doing, watches intently then CRACKS UP laughing like crazy. Then I do it for him and he giggles even more like it's funniest thing he's ever heard. Big Grin

Posts: 33776 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Perception
posted Hide Post
It is a catchy commercial.

I also find it ironic that in a time where all the pizza places are scrambling to cut corners everywhere, Little Caesar's has found a way to sell a pizza at basically double the price of their other offerings.

I tried one, it was surprisingly good.

"The people hate the lizards and the lizards rule the people."
"Odd," said Arthur, "I thought you said it was a democracy."
"I did," said Ford, "it is."
"So," said Arthur, hoping he wasn't sounding ridiculously obtuse, "why don't the people get rid of the lizards?"
"It honestly doesn't occur to them. They've all got the vote, so they all pretty much assume that the government they've voted in more or less approximates the government they want."
"You mean they actually vote for the lizards."
"Oh yes," said Ford with a shrug, "of course."
"But," said Arthur, going for the big one again, "why?"
"Because if they didn't vote for a lizard, then the wrong lizard might get in."

Posts: 3514 | Location: Two blocks from the Center of the Universe | Registered: December 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
Pizza! Pizza!

Posts: 9035 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I presume it still has cheese? If so, I'm not interested. I'll get my barbecue at Dickey's.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
My 7 year old loses it as well.

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5131 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
I'd eat one of those!

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8935 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've eaten at Moe's place (Ponderosa BBQ) in Des Moines, Iowa and the barbecue is great. I am glad to see him getting a bit of exposure but I'm sure it isn't his BBQ on the pizza.

The “POLICE"
Their job Is To Save Your Ass,
Not Kiss It

The muzzle end of a .45 pretty much says "go away" in any language - Clint Smith

Posts: 2889 | Location: See der Rabbits, Iowa | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I laugh my ass of every time I see that!

Posts: 735 | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
It's a good commercial. I also like the Arby's commercials. But my favorite is Etrade. Holy shit I lose it every time the invest in vests, retired tires, and infamous trader commercials come on.

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post