SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    As seen at Costco today
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

As seen at Costco today Login/Join 
Picture of bigdeal
posted
Chatted with this gentleman and he did confirm that all of these are headed back to his home for installation. Eek Didn't ask him any questions about the size of his home, but its gotta be huge!

8 - 43" TCL 4k Roku TV's
1 - 65" Samsung 4k UHD TV
1 - 55" Samsung 4k UHD TV
1 - Family pack of Scott's toilet paper Smile

Quite the haul.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why does someone need that much toilet paper?

Posts: 1249 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: December 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Nothing on TV I need to watch that bad...

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Don't forget the buck fiddy hot dog and coke.

Posts: 11812 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OKCGene:

Don't forget the buck fiddy hot dog and coke.
I wish I could get hot dog and Coke at our local Costco.

Unfortunately, they switched to Pepsi products a while ago.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
You sure those aren't his oil filters in that other cart?

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15693 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
We need a law limiting a person to one TV purchase per month.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10860 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
New restaurant opening? All local restaurants in our area have at several large TVs in each room playing ESPN or cooking shows.

Posts: 2358 | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
When we got to the parking lot, I watched him and his son load all of these (or at least try to) into his Toyota Sequoia flat on their backs. I wanted to tell them that was a huge no no but opted to keep my comments to myself. Hope they made it back to his home undamaged.

Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bryan11:
New restaurant opening? All local restaurants in our area have at several large TVs in each room playing ESPN or cooking shows.
Nope. He specifically said they were to be installed in his home.

Frog in boiling water
posted Hide Post
Boobtube overload.

Posts: 429 | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Hey, they also bought a bed frame. Smile

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
We need a law limiting a person to one TV purchase per month.

Only if it's an assault TV

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Look at all the Mobil 1 in the background. Somebody has lots of cars/trucks/cycles/boats/mowers.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4214 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
I can't stand tv's in bars and restaurants. I can't imagine having more than one in my home. And that one may be going away too.

Posts: 3492 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Armed and Gregarious
Picture of DMF
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dedguy:
Why does someone need that much toilet paper?
You must not live with any women.

"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want." - William Tecumseh Sherman

Posts: 12591 | Location: Nomad | Registered: January 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
The cynical police officer in me immediately thought that the guy is using a yet-to-be-reported stolen credit card and the toilet paper is for wiping down all of the fingerprints on the boxes when he takes them out to the trash...

Or he actually does have a huge fricking house.

Posts: 4493 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16266 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
Originally posted by bryan11:
Nope. He specifically said they were to be installed in his home.

Because all people tell the truth.

Ever seen a home with more than one or two living room sized TVs?

On top of that, you aren't supposed to lay flat screens down. They should be on their edges.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
And at Costco, the correct way to stack TVs is visible and demonstrated in the way they place them under the displays. Always on edge. The buyer has to take a TV from a vertical position and then lay it down for the trip to the cash register. I think they imagine that it is better to be flat and stable than vertical and falling down.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5041 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post