SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Beretta PX4 Holster Karma
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Beretta PX4 Holster Karma Login/Join 
Picture of TAP
posted
Up for karma, a holster for the Beretta PX4 Compact, RH. Clinger brand V2 Stingray. It is cut for an RMR mount and suppressor sights, but a stock PX4 compact fits just fine. Holster is new, unused.
Karminator picks the winner on Sunday.
Open to all members within the CONUS.

Posts: 831 | Location: Portland, OR. | Registered: October 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
Unlucky #1. Smile

Thank you for the opportunity.

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Co-worker has a .40 PX4C that could put it to good use.

Edit: His is a Stoeger Cougar. please take me out of the running.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: P250UA5,

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15314 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives
posted Hide Post
i'm in.

"I don't own the night, I only operate a small franchise" - Author unknown

Posts: 2447 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in please. I might start carrying my compact if I win. Thank you.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigPacker
posted Hide Post
In - I dont have a PX4 but a good friend does who needs a holster...

Thank you for the opportunity!

Posts: 2981 | Registered: December 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. My PX4 Compact Carry needs a good holster.

Lobo Gunn

We live, we learn, we lead so that our children may become our Future.

Posts: 356 | Location: Gainesville, Florida | Registered: February 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in! Thanks

Posts: 2753 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Clinger brand V2 Stingray

Add me please Wink

Posts: 632 | Location: Cajun Country, Sportsman Paradise  | Registered: March 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in and thanks.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3532 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me in the thoughtful Karma.

The PX4 is an under appreciated pistol.

Thank you,

18Z50
rrinto@yahoo.com

Posts: 365 | Location: North Coast | Registered: October 31, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SAC trained killer
Picture of Ricardokid11
posted Hide Post
I could use this for my Beretta. Thanks for the chance! Smile

" May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am".

Posts: 2083 | Location: Glen Allen, VA. | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Competent When Sober
Picture of Mad Max
posted Hide Post
Throw my name in the hat please!

Oliver Wendell Holmes - "The young man knows the rules, but the old man knows the exceptions."

Posts: 1903 | Location: San Antonio, Texas | Registered: July 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
Awesome karma. Thanks for the opportunity. Please count me in.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2386 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I could use this for my Px4 mod 4.
Thanks for the chance.
regards, Jack

Posts: 360 | Location: West Palm Beach | Registered: March 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TAP
posted Hide Post
Mad Max is the winner.

Posts: 831 | Location: Portland, OR. | Registered: October 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Competent When Sober
Picture of Mad Max
posted Hide Post
I Won!?
Eek

Hooray to me!!!
Big Grin

Oliver Wendell Holmes - "The young man knows the rules, but the old man knows the exceptions."

Posts: 1903 | Location: San Antonio, Texas | Registered: July 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Competent When Sober
Picture of Mad Max
posted Hide Post
Shout out to TAP for the wonderful holster!