SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Drinking beers poolside, Myrtle Beach
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Drinking beers poolside, Myrtle Beach Login/Join 
posted
and never getting out to pee.

We noticed a foursome, 2 couples, each with coolers of beer. They were stacking their empty cans, I counted 22 before the wind toppled them.
They never got out of the pool, must have had 2 cases as they were getting blitzed.

When we go grocery shopping tomorrow, I'm buying a large Baby Ruth, ala Caddyshack. I don't think it will float, but some kid with goggles will find it! "Doodie!"

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by recoatlift:
and never getting out to pee.

We noticed a foursome, 2 couples, each with coolers of beer. They were stacking their empty cans, I counted 22 before the wind toppled them.
They never got out of the pool, must have had 2 cases as they were getting blitzed.

Reminds me of a Ron White routine.

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4870 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
If only pee were the worst thing found in pool water.

I'm about the farthest thing there is from a germaphobe, but even I won't swim in a pool. Might as well save myself the drive and take a dip in my septic tank.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
Myrtle Beach, aka the Redneck Riviera. Gotta love the place. I'll be there in a couple weeks.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I always thought it would be funny to get a bottle of purple food coloring and squirt it next to people in a pool.

Posts: 5406 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Todd Huffman:
Myrtle Beach, aka the Redneck Riviera. Gotta love the place. I'll be there in a couple weeks.

Yes, I read the original posting, and thought yeaterday to ask were their necks red.

Your statement paints a broader brush stroke.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, it's obvious.

The solution to pollution is dilution.

P229

Posts: 3808 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Ya need those tablets, that make a red cloud around this pisser's crotch, when they leak out
Acesulfame potassium, I think

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8318 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:

Did the water get yellow?

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post