SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Heads up on a good weapon light and flashlight Black Friday sale
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Heads up on a good weapon light and flashlight Black Friday sale Login/Join 
posted
I didn't see this posted anywhere else, so I hope this information helps. Olight is currently running their Black Friday sale. It started last night and goes through the 30th. I have no affiliation with Olight, and I am not employed or sponsored by them in any way. I saw a video about their sale. I do own an older Olight, it is one of their smaller models, and it has worked great for me for several years.

They are offering everyone a free i1R 2EOS keychain flashlight for simply creating an account. The free light is a 150 lumens with a 6 hour run time on the lowest setting. If you do not order anything, they charge 5$ for shipping.

If you do order, anything over 49$ is shipped for free. They also are offering free items when you reach different amounts for your order total. The first freebie starts at 129.00$ to 199.00$. Their second tier freebie is an exclusive item that can't be ordered during the sale. The higher tier freebies seem to be very nice.

For the sales, there are some really nice discounts on the Odin Mini and the Baldr Pro weapon lights. They also have those on sale in a bundle with another light for a few dollars more depending on the bundle you select.

The Odin Mini bundle that they are offering comes with a tail cap and pressure pad switch, an Mlok rail attachment, and an I5T flashlight. That entire bundle is on sale for 100.60$, normally 182.90$. I will include a link below for the details on that specific bundle.

The Baldr Pro bundle includes the Baldr Pro (which also has a green laser), Glock and 1913 rails attachments, and a separate UV light. That bundle is priced at 115.74$, normally 192.90$.

So if you are in need of a decent light for either a rifle or pistol, pretty hard to beat either bundle for around 100 dollars. Better yet, order both bundles and get a total of 6 different lights, and accessories for around 220$.

Now for links. If you do not already have an account at Olight, you can use the link below to register. If you do use this link, it does help me out with a 5$ credit that can be used during this sale. I would love to get my wife the blue Marauder 2 for Christmas, so I would definitely be appreciative if you do use it:

https://www.olightstore.com/bl...fce0022a431b0ae78dda

Here is the Odin Mini Bundle link:

https://www.olightstore.com/odin-mini-bundle.html

And here is the Baldr Pro Bundle link:

https://www.olightstore.com/baldrpro-bundle.html

Final tip for the sale, after you create your account, you will get a personalized link to send to friends and family for them to create their account. That link is what provides you with the 5$ credit.

Anyways, I really do hope this helps anyone that needed a light. Please let me know if there are problems with this type of a post.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all, be safe and happy.

Posts: 247 | Location: Utah | Registered: June 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Invest Early, Invest Often
Picture of TomV
posted Hide Post
Used the link, hopefully it worked. Thanks.

I have one of their PL Pro Valkyrie Lights on my AR Pistol. Great price right now.

Posts: 1347 | Location: Escaped California...Now In Sunny, Southern Utah | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
quote:
hope this helps anyone that needed a light

I didn't NEED a light

Thanks for the links

Posts: 5319 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks TomV. It did work, that was very nice of you.

What are you using the PL Pro on? I have a couple of Sig P320s that I was looking at using the Baldr Pro on, but I am interested in your experience with the PL Valkyrie. Do you like the output on that light?

Posts: 247 | Location: Utah | Registered: June 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
I didn't need one but I haven't bought a Christmas gift for my pet Scorpion yet so this filled the bill! Thanks for the link!

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy to help BigSwede and lastmanstanding.

What size is your Scorpion lastman? I have a baby Copperhead, it's the 4.5 inch version and it is 1 of 4 different firearms that are currently in need of a light. I would like to hear what lights you might narrow it down to for your Scorpion if you don't mind sharing.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 4.40s1nine:
Happy to help BigSwede and lastmanstanding.

What size is your Scorpion lastman? I have a baby Copperhead, it's the 4.5 inch version and it is 1 of 4 different firearms that are currently in need of a light. I would like to hear what lights you might narrow it down to for your Scorpion if you don't mind sharing.

I have the Scorpion EVO 3 S1 carbine FDE muzzle brake instead of faux suppressor. Truthfully a light was on the list but a bit of a after thought. The Olight deal was too good to pass up.If I don't like it on the Scorpion it can go on my FNX 9 or maybe the PO7.

The only thing I see where it might be a problem on the Scorpion is the remote switch has a very short cable so location options in relation to where the light is mounted is going to be limited. Also wondering if the remote switch is mounted on the top piccatinny rail will it interfere with the optic and co-witness.

Like I said if it doesn't work out on the Scorpion I have other places it will find a useful home. Great light at a great price thanks again for the heads up.

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lastman, sounds like you are referring to the Odin Mini, correct? If so, the following video gives a good look at how the switch fits on to different firearms. It's from Mrgunsngear, who I have so far found to provide relevant data in a clear, concise, and fact based perspective.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxa2kGTxkVc

Skip the comments and make up your own mind.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 4.40s1nine:
Lastman, sounds like you are referring to the Odin Mini, correct? If so, the following video gives a good look at how the switch fits on to different firearms. It's from Mrgunsngear, who I have so far found to provide relevant data in a clear, concise, and fact based perspective.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxa2kGTxkVc

Skip the comments and make up your own mind.

Yes the mini. The less weight the better on a carbine imo. Thanks for the vid link!