SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    It's Been WAY Too Long MARZY KARMA! *Winner is Rustspot!*
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It's Been WAY Too Long MARZY KARMA! *Winner is Rustspot!* Login/Join 
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
I drive a stick...though it's only a five speed. Red Face Please include me. Thanks! Cool

Posts: 2640 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I wanna go home
Picture of jeeperxd
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. I drive a Viper they never even offered automatic. Thank you for this karma

Posts: 1199 | Location: Pa | Registered: December 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
C'mon, some of you need this training aid to get your man card!

Don't be shy! Enter and end your shame!

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34084 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
Our 1997 F150 farm truck is a 5 speed manual. Drove it today to deliver a dishwasher.

Our son Logrusmaster learned to drive stick on it and only will own vehicles with sticks.

And we worship at the Shrine of the Prancing Pony so this would be incredibly cool

Please enter me and thanks for the karma

Posts: 11219 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, I've got two manly vehicles right now! Thank you for the chance

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
And the manly man winner is Rustspot!

Claim yer prize.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34084 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post